PDA

View Full Version : EQ on iPhone 5?

K|mm Barely
07-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Finally joined the iFag movement and got an iPhone 5. Has any one been able to get P1999 running on this device without remoting into a PC? Yes I already know about the Droid running EQ, but that does not help me. :confused:

Furinex
07-13-2013, 11:25 PM
Finally joined the iFag movement and got an iPhone 5. Has any one been able to get P1999 running on this device without remoting into a PC? Yes I already know about the Droid running EQ, but that does not help me. :confused:

Try splashtop. Its basically like RDP for gaming. You have to be on the lan with a PC able to run it however. Other than that, I dont know how to run EQ natively on an iDevice. A Surface Pro however runs it just fine. :)

Descent
07-14-2013, 09:12 AM
How do you control EQ on a surface pro? Is there a onscreen mouse and keyboard? Or you just attach a normal usb mouse/keyboard?

Furinex
07-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Bluetooth keyboard or there's a keyboard that they sell as an accessory called the type cover. it works fairly well. There's also a USB slot.

Razdeline
07-14-2013, 04:37 PM

Droid remotes to pc as well. Your best bet is to get a windows 8 phone/tablet

webrunner5
07-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Wow, as small as the screen is you will be blind with a tin can sitting on a corner in 3 months. :eek: Just vow to NEVER play eq again in any form, on any device ever, and become a contributing member of society. :( Leave before you are beyond help like the rest of us.