PDA

View Full Version : Excited

Trebeh
07-13-2013, 10:50 AM
Been a while since I was able to play Everquest. Went on live servers and didn't like the changes (old school here). Found this site and ordered me a copy of Titanium today. Excited and cant wait to get it to start playing OLD Everquest.
THANK YOU
THANK YOU, guys for starting this server

Sithel1988
07-13-2013, 05:25 PM
haha, you could be playing right now, instead of waiting for a copy in the mail

The Situation
07-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Just Torrent it from Piratebay like everyone else.

Gadwen
07-13-2013, 05:29 PM
I really hope you didn't buy one of those insanely overpriced copies that are floating around out there, you really shouldn't do that.

Tiggles
07-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Been a while since I was able to play Everquest. Went on live servers and didn't like the changes (old school here). Found this site and ordered me a copy of Titanium today. Excited and cant wait to get it to start playing OLD Everquest.
THANK YOU

How did you find out about us?

iRFNA
07-13-2013, 05:40 PM
With this DDOS (?) going on it's not like you can play anyway...

myriverse
07-13-2013, 05:42 PM
With this DDOS (?) going on it's not like you can play anyway...
What are you talking about? I just logged off from playing for about an hour. Not so much as a lag.

Clark
07-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Just Torrent it from Piratebay like everyone else.

braincorpse
07-13-2013, 06:01 PM
THANK YOU

Just getting started myself let me know, If you want to duo up. I posted a thread called Going Back To My EQ Roots. Post your name when your in.

Sithel1988
07-13-2013, 07:07 PM
whats your chars name brain

Trebeh
07-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Tiggles, found this forum/server on yahoo search. The Situation, I was always concerned about downloading anything I am not sure about. Gadwen, I think it reasonable priced ($40.00).Would have paid more lol. Just so happy that I found this server

lecompte
07-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Welcome to the server. I hope you enjoy your stay. Unfortuantely, we are having some stability issues at the moment but it will resolve eventually and it will be life as usual.

xCry0x
07-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Tiggles, found this forum/server on yahoo search. The Situation, I was always concerned about downloading anything I am not sure about. Gadwen, I think it reasonable priced ($40.00).Would have paid more lol. Just so happy that I found this server

I would honestly be more concerned about what you get when you actually buy a copy since I am fairly certain EQ: Titanium isn't actually made (packaged by Sony) anymore so it is only very old copies laying around being sold. Usually the prices are stupid on them ($100+) also.

=P

Trebeh
07-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Trying to get my wife into Everquest so that we can play together.
Anyone have link to subject on having more than one playing on same ip? That's if I get her hooked lol

Swish
07-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Trying to get my wife into Everquest so that we can play together.
Anyone have link to subject on having more than one playing on same ip? That's if I get her hooked lol

Apply for an IP exemption, in the petitions forum I think.

Trebeh
07-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks found it

SamwiseRed
07-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Thanks found it
I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.<stolen>

that quote is from Taken not stolen unless you are talking about something else :)