PDA

View Full Version : Is the TL;DR just mQ2?

flatt
07-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Or should I care?

joppykid
07-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Too long; didn't read

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 11:25 AM
From what I gathered yes, he supposedly has a lot of information and some supposed exploits yet he won't divulge the information until he gets his account back.

The entire spectacle last night was simply him using mq2, proven by rogean which he did not deny.

spoils
07-13-2013, 12:24 PM
U are forgetting the mention of GMs coddling tmo in return for favors...which also affects the raid scene as tmo can get away with anything

Odds_against_me
07-13-2013, 12:25 PM
truth

Mesenkomaha
07-13-2013, 12:45 PM
To say that it was only MQ2 is covering up probably the most important piece of the thread.

OP (of that thread) claims that he has REAL proof of hacking/cheating in TMO and spreadsheets of RMT between players and staff. The problem is that he won't post it, so who knows if it is real.

From what I gather it seems like most people agree that there is RMT going. OP claims that it is to the tune of 8 to 10 thousand dollars a week and says he has seen paypal logs first hand. Interesting shit if true, if not true then it was some incredible drama at least! Great show last night!

Alawen
07-13-2013, 12:49 PM
Banned lying hacker claims to have super secret info and attempts to prove it by lying and hacking. This guy is full of shit.

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 12:52 PM
To say that it was only MQ2 is covering up probably the most important piece of the thread.

OP (of that thread) claims that he has REAL proof of hacking/cheating in TMO and spreadsheets of RMT between players and staff. The problem is that he won't post it, so who knows if it is real.

From what I gather it seems like most people agree that there is RMT going. OP claims that it is to the tune of 8 to 10 thousand dollars a week and says he has seen paypal logs first hand. Interesting shit if true, if not true then it was some incredible drama at least! Great show last night!

8-10k a week would be pretty unbelievable with the population here and the amount of people who probably don't have REAL jobs...LOL

Alawen
07-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Do the math. That's half a million dollars a year. Either someone has a really amazing trust fund or else the OP is just a lying (proven) hacker (proven). Occam's razor says...

Odds_against_me
07-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Google platlord or project1999 plat platlord is still around you can contact him from AIM 24/7 apparently and look at the prices.........only a fool would pay them just to get the "edge" cause its outrageous

Odds_against_me
07-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Been here since day one.....and i still dont have HALF of the shit these guys do

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Do the math. That's half a million dollars a year. Either someone has a really amazing trust fund or else the OP is just a lying (proven) hacker (proven). Occam's razor says...

Exactly... While I am quite sure RMT is going I guarantee it's not anywhere near that type of $$$. I am thinking it's more in the hundreds per week range.

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Been here since day one.....and i still dont have HALF of the shit these guys do

Yeah but do you play 24/7 and poop in a sock for spawns? That's the difference...

Turp_SmokinPurp
07-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Yes, I lied about MQ2.

Essentially this will end up solving nothing other than getting me removed from the server, which is something I had already done myself anyway.
no proof has been submitted. Lies and Hax have.

Odds_against_me
07-13-2013, 01:15 PM
No Because I'm not a 17-28 year old "College Student whos been attending for the past 8 years" with no life living out of my parents basement. I mean seriously Just to start off my real main I had to sell off my lvl 30 mage ive had since launch just to even start to compeate........Its bulllshit man i should see if i could get some old BoTS members 5) Death of the Sleeper – EverQuest – November 15-17, 2003

The guild Blood of the Spider on The Rathe server was the first guild system-wide to kill Ventani (the fourth warder) on July 28, 2001, and therefore wake the sleeper. The event caused a stir on the server when Kerafyrm went into multiple zones, including Skyshrine, killing everyone and everything in his path. Server I played on since launch and was in LoM and Main tank for which was 4 best at the time it wasent about poop socking EQ actually is hard was hard and should be fucking hard and take a shit ton of time the best people SYSTEM WIDE it took them from 99-01 to kill.......and trust me it took alot of planning alot of gearing and ALOT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Odds_against_me
07-13-2013, 01:17 PM
I actually remember playing that day and getting raped by Kerafyrm and dedinging to 48

Vaildez
07-13-2013, 01:17 PM
No Because I'm not a 17-28 year old "College Student whos been attending for the past 8 years" with no life living out of my parents basement. I mean seriously Just to start off my real main I had to sell off my lvl 30 mage ive had since launch just to even start to compeate........Its bulllshit man i should see if i could get some old BoTS members 5) Death of the Sleeper – EverQuest – November 15-17, 2003

The guild Blood of the Spider on The Rathe server was the first guild system-wide to kill Ventani (the fourth warder) on July 28, 2001, and therefore wake the sleeper. The event caused a stir on the server when Kerafyrm went into multiple zones, including Skyshrine, killing everyone and everything in his path. Server I played on since launch and was in LoM and Main tank for which was 4 best at the time it wasent about poop socking EQ actually is hard was hard and should be fucking hard and take a shit ton of time the best people SYSTEM WIDE it took them from 99-01 to kill.......and trust me it took alot of planning alot of gearing and ALOT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I doubt they are college kids... I started playing this shit when I was in HS and I am in my 30s now. If they do have jobs it's part time at a comic book store.

Rhambuk
07-13-2013, 01:20 PM
The op of that thread claims to have all of this information and supposed proof of gm favoritism and so on, the only thing he has done so far is use a known 3rd program as proof and later admits to lying about it.

So the exploits that supposedly give tmo the edge don't exist. The supposed information he has access to such as platlords spreadsheet would only show people that have bought plat through rmt, and if he shows this spreadsheet it could be completely fabricated by him. I could go make a spreadsheet right now, put platlords name at the top throw some tmo members on the buyer list and call it legit too.

So far hes done absolutely nothing but rile up the server over nothing...if he has this evidence and posts it then we can talk about corruption etc but as it stands hes just another angry cheater who got caught.