PDA

View Full Version : So, I need help.

Ellouelle
07-11-2013, 02:38 PM
EDIT: help received

I'm new to this game and I started playing because frankly I'm an old World of Warcraft player, but I'm tired of the raw structure of the game and I feel endgame is reached too easily and I don't like how the community seems to think that a minimum amount of optional difficult content means that the whole game is difficult (aka-- me: "world of warcraft is too easy" chump: "wow has a little bit of difficult content therefore it is not easy")

So my friend said "lets play project 99, im an everquest nerd and i have MEMORIES of old classic eq" so i said screw it ill give it a shot and what's more i'll do it as the most challenging race/class possible. DARK ELF NECROMANCER.

Anyway, let's skip to the part where I need help. I was in freeport trying to make my way out of the city and I took a wrong turn (no maps or compass is awesome) and I accidentally zoned into north freeport. Before I could respond I got punked out by a paladin and now my body with all my stuff is stuck next to this paladin and I'm stuck naked and broke.

My friend won't be on for a few hours so I turn to the forums for help. I need someone to drag my corpse from the paladin to where I can safely suit up and gate out. I've got a picture that shows where I am and where my body is. I'm still a newb so I can't offer very much in the way of reward other than my gratitude. Thanks in advance. My name is Ellouelle and I look forward to your assistance should you choose to offer it.

http://i.imgur.com/Le7vfZn.png

Raavak
07-11-2013, 02:54 PM
make a new human character, home in Freeport
/consent that character from your dead guy
log over to the new char and drag away

LordSterben
07-11-2013, 02:59 PM
I would drag you to the sewers but I'm at work right now. Ill send you a tell when I get home in case you still need a hand.

Menemas
07-11-2013, 04:13 PM
I"m curious about why a DE Necro is the most challenging?

Stinkum
07-11-2013, 04:26 PM
I"m curious about why a DE Necro is the most challenging?

well, he's completely new to EQ.

i remember when i first started EQ, everything scaremongered you with shit about how playing an evil-aligned faction would make your life a living hell

and tbh when you really have no clue about cities or zones or where guards are, it can be (as evidenced by this thread)

Swish
07-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Respect for making an evil as a first character to be honest. Too many basked in the safety of Faydwer, myself included :p

Raavak
07-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Seeing Altunic Jartin in EC still makes me get nervous. Asshole killed my DE so many times back in the day on Live.