PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Leveling Buddy

Tacitus
07-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Hello, I've been playing EQ ever since Kunark days and moved on with my life after the newer expansions. I found Project1999 and i screamed to be able to have the chance to relive the memories ive deeply been searching for. Everything is setup and i was successfully able to connect to the server. My knowledge on Everquest is a bit rusty since its been awhile, so i've come here to search for somebody to relive this journey with me and level with me. Very happy to find this project and to meet you all.
My skype is Gwenael.Seveon2 or You can contact me on here.
( I dont know what class or race i will be rolling, this can be discussed)

P.S. If your wondering about my Join date being June 2012, i made this forum account last year when i was unsuccessful to connect, i finally found my titanium collection

Tacitus
07-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Looking to start later, also a have a question for you guys..what class do you recommend to start out for someone starting out?

adament1824
07-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Being a new player on p99 also, previous live experience up to DODH. I suggest a caster by far as any other class will have you pulling your hair out without anyone to group with always. Necro, Shaman, Enchanter seem to be my favorite at the moment. If you had to play a melee monk would probably be a safe choice.

koros
07-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Druid is a jack of all trades who can solo well and port. Good for convenience and reliability.

After that Shaman and Necro are great choices for a new player.

Cords
07-11-2013, 12:46 PM
I think the monk is probably the best class to start with, weapons aren't an issue, you can use fists, and just fill armor as you go. Just keep below 14 wt.

Tacitus
07-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Thank you all, really like the responses.

1203jjt
07-12-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm looking to get started again too...sent you a skype request so we can discuss it.

citizen1080
07-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Welcome to server guys =)

Great place to play with lots of great people to help you along the way.