PDA

View Full Version : Warrior hand to hand

Genedin
07-10-2013, 05:31 PM
I know this is not a viable option, however if you find yourself naked and needing to fight I have a question.

I know monks hand to hand ratio goes up with their level, is this true with warriors or is it the same since level 1?

Buellen
07-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Heya

Did some testing on this for a few levels on my war when i was younger. starting out you hit max 1or 2 as you skill increases you can hit for max 4 that is where i remeber i stopped using it. Basically god to smack a mob in newby yard to get a rusty which will do much better damage lol.

Garue 45th Level Half Elf Warrior Follower of Karana // 34 Human Cleric Follower of Rodcet Nife.

lecompte
07-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Main hand bonus still applies even if you aren't holding a weapon. I haven't leveled up my h2h all the way but i will and let you know. Currently it is 50 and I hit for 13 with main hand and max of... 6 maybe? offhand.

EDIT: I'm a ranger not a warrior but we are supposed to have the same melee skills.

salimoneus
07-19-2013, 01:14 AM
If fighting nekkid is a regular occurrence for you, I would get bound near a bank so you can quickly grab your backup weaps and gear.

captnamazing
08-24-2013, 02:37 PM
If fighting nekkid is a regular occurrence for you, I would get bound near a bank so you can quickly grab your backup weaps and gear.

Lol

I recently found myself naked in Sol B punching Kobolds for about 9 max. I have low hand to hand, granted, but I was also level 46 at the time. Pretty sad.

Splorf22
08-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Main hand bonus still applies even if you aren't holding a weapon. I haven't leveled up my h2h all the way but i will and let you know. Currently it is 50 and I hit for 13 with main hand and max of... 6 maybe? offhand.

EDIT: I'm a ranger not a warrior but we are supposed to have the same melee skills.

11 point damage bonus,the hands are 1/something, so 13 should be the max.