PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Solo Druid

MegamanXZOBMV
07-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Hey all! So I'm getting back into P99 after a hiatus, and I've rolled a Druid. I intend to use this character as my first to 50 (and hopefully 60), and intend on soloing most of the time.

Thing is I don't just want to get to max level as soon as possible, running all the popular spots for exp and loot. Back in Live I did this with basically all my characters and so I neglected all sorts of zones, for example I've to this day never stepped foot in Lake Rathetear or the Rathe Mountains. I've pretty much stuck to the Qeynos area/Blackburrow, NRo & Oasis, most of Faydwer, and Lake of Ill Omen.

I'd like to do something different this time with my Druid. Starting at lvl14 I'd like to start traveling around primarily the Old World and visit some of the not so common zones. I don't need to hit them all, and I don't have an aversion to heading to a more common zone like Oasis every now and then. Loot and faction aren't too important for me, though I would prefer the XP to at least be decent.

Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe some zones with neat landscapes or camps, maybe some noteworthy quests in the area (maybe even quests that are fun to do? That might be pushing it lol). Or nifty, unique mobs you don't see everywhere you go?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

runlvlzero
07-09-2013, 05:08 PM
At level 14 bandits and little aviaks out front of arena in lake rathe, then at 15 or 16 the hermit, then the aviak guards till about 20.

From there I dunno, rathe mountains has skeles which are 21-25 but its not terribly exciting. Im sure theres other mobs to kill in your 20's there but theyre scattered around or uncommon spawns.

HHK orcs or gnolls till 24 are nice and challenging.

Crag spiders in EK which are around ~20 you can probably do them till 26 or so.

OOT gargoyles are 19-21 Bunch of other camps there you might want to research. You probably can do 15-40 in that zone alone.

Theres spirocs in OOT as well.

Aaron
07-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Shrub's Level-By-Level Solo Druid Guide (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87574)

Adventurer's Guide to Leveling (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=86713)

SamwiseRed
07-09-2013, 07:13 PM
ek spiders to 25 (charming griffs)

mammoths in EF 25-35 (charming)

35-40 ek (quadded gnolls)

40-44 forgot

44-52 charm iceberg in EF and kill ice giants

mite wanna wait til 47 for ice giants, i had a manastone at 44 so it made them ez.