PDA

View Full Version : Been over a month now waiting for a GM

Rhuma7
07-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Petition in game, post in petition section, get a response from sirken waiting for confirmation. Fast forward a month and nothing has been done.

How is this an acceptable form of policy when the one guy who you have designated to do the most critical steps in a petition process doesn't even fucking show up to work in a month? Logically you would think he isn't coming back AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

RevengeofGio
07-07-2013, 04:53 AM
You know this is free... right?

Tappin
07-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Yeah how does this gm get away with this behavior on the kind of salary that we pay him...

sulpher01
07-07-2013, 06:17 AM
lol... your sure gonna get helped now!

myriverse
07-07-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm pretty sure the lack of service is because people show up for work.

This is not work.

I hope you get your help, in spite of this.

TarukShmaruk
07-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Instead of whining you could have just tried nicely posting here and probably gotten way better results.

Swish
07-07-2013, 11:20 AM
...in EQ, if you're a douchebag, people will know and you will suffer the consequences.

Quoting the OP

Faywind
07-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Petition in game, post in petition section, get a response from sirken waiting for confirmation. Fast forward a month and nothing has been done.

How is this an acceptable form of policy when the one guy who you have designated to do the most critical steps in a petition process doesn't even fucking show up to work in a month? Logically you would think he isn't coming back AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?

AexDestroy
07-07-2013, 01:05 PM
THIS IS MERICA, I WANT MY FREE SHIT IN A TIMELY MANNER OR RDRAHKAWEER RRRRAAAAGGEEEEE WHY NOT YOU GIVE ME MY DAMN FREE PIXELS FASTER YOU BAD GMS ARRRARAAWWRRRRRRRRRR

Fixt

fuark
07-07-2013, 09:10 PM
/\ Lmao loled hard

SamwiseRed
07-07-2013, 09:14 PM
to OP

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/80683i64F442F2EB4F7361/image-size/large/is-moderation-mode/true?v=mpbl-1&px=600

Rhuma7
07-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Free pixels? Bitch, lets see how long it takes you to amass 300k+ plat, I guarantee youll never have that much short of buying it RMT style.

To the poster saying "lol... your sure gonna get helped now!"

You are clearly retarded, if I was going to get my shit back, it would have been done a month ago. This is just pure bullshit with some fuckoff icing lathered on top.

Keep trolling because it's damn funny thinking any of you can say anything to piss me off more than losing 300k+ plat and the staff just sweeping it under the table like it isn't a fucking problem.

fullmetalcoxman
07-07-2013, 09:45 PM
how did you manage to lose 300k?

Rekrul
07-07-2013, 09:50 PM
It's a tough love intervention. Go do something else with your time.

Rhuma7
07-07-2013, 09:52 PM
how did you manage to lose 300k?

Crashed to server select after dropping gear for a drop transfer soon as I camped, i was greeted with a login screen followed by a temp IP ban.

Not my fault, nobody got to steal my shit, it just fucking poofed due to staff coding to prevent anti-poofing (thanks tmo!)

It's a tough love intervention. Go do something else with your time.

I did, what point is there to continue playing on a server that doesn't guarantee you'll be able to keep the items you earned?

God forbid it should happen to any of you.

Widan
07-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Aren't you the guy who tried to drop transfer his items? Pretty sure staff doesn't provide compensation for user error.

Rhuma7
07-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Aren't you the guy who tried to drop transfer his items? Pretty sure staff doesn't provide compensation for user error.

It's not up for negotiation, it was already stated I would get my items back PENDING CONFIRMATION that I in fact had those items, because it wasn't "user error."

Which was the whole point in this thread, that the 1 person they gave the power to do those confirmations doesnt even fucking do them.

Widan
07-07-2013, 10:23 PM
because it wasn't "user error."

Pretty sure choosing a transfer method that carries the risk of losing your items due to any number of factors is the definition of user error. Hope the GM's don't waste any time with this and you don't get them back.

Sarius
07-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Maybe they couldn't confirm it, or maybe confirmation is difficult and time consuming. You should just keep playing and trying to amass more goodies in the meantime. It it works out for you, that's great! If not, at least you know not to drop transfer in the future.

I will say that drop transfers are a rush tho! Nothing like that feeling of switching toons and wondering if some lucky passerby got some free stuff

Rhuma7
07-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Pretty sure choosing a transfer method that carries the risk of losing your items due to any number of factors is the definition of user error. Hope the GM's don't waste any time with this and you don't get them back.

I hope a spider eats your face and roaches crawl inside your ears and lay eggs while you sleep tonight.

Widan
07-07-2013, 10:41 PM
dare to dream

Enygma
07-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Free pixels? Bitch, lets see how long it takes you to amass 300k+ plat, I guarantee youll never have that much short of buying it RMT style.

To the poster saying "lol... your sure gonna get helped now!"

You are clearly retarded, if I was going to get my shit back, it would have been done a month ago. This is just pure bullshit with some fuckoff icing lathered on top.

Keep trolling because it's damn funny thinking any of you can say anything to piss me off more than losing 300k+ plat and the staff just sweeping it under the table like it isn't a fucking problem.

u mad bro?

Rhuma7
07-07-2013, 10:44 PM
u mad bro?

so mad bro, like a wife beater on roids.

fuark
07-07-2013, 10:52 PM
(serious question) How does one come to the conclusion that drop transferring 300k worth of gear is a good idea?

I mean if they confirm that it just poofed then yeah you should technically get it back I guess, but...

Why not just have a friend transfer? If you have 300k worth of gear but no friends to help transfer it, you're doin it wrong.

Reapin
07-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Crashed to server select after dropping gear for a drop transfer soon as I camped, i was greeted with a login screen followed by a temp IP ban.

Not my fault, nobody got to steal my shit, it just fucking poofed due to staff coding to prevent anti-poofing (thanks tmo!)

I did, what point is there to continue playing on a server that doesn't guarantee you'll be able to keep the items you earned?

God forbid it should happen to any of you.

Did you vote yes on my shared bank account poll?

Rhuma7
07-07-2013, 11:05 PM
(serious question) How does one come to the conclusion that drop transferring 300k worth of gear is a good idea?

I mean if they confirm that it just poofed then yeah you should technically get it back I guess, but...

Why not just have a friend transfer? If you have 300k worth of gear but no friends to help transfer it, you're doin it wrong.

No, drop transferring by itself is completely safe with many people doing it every single day without a problem.

I myself, had drop transferred gear at the very least a hundred times without a problem.

This is a unique circumstance that was not under my control and definitely not normal.

Rhuma7
07-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Did you vote yes on my shared bank account poll?

I did actually. Why they refuse to add them due to "classic"ness when not being able to multi-box isnt "classic" to begin with, I dont know. You cant just limit people and change shit and come around with "its not classic."

Perhaps its just pure laziness?

Id also like to add that I am pretty damn sure the titanium disc client already had shared bank accounts coded and they had to go in and specifically remove them. It could really just be stubbornness.

Sarius
07-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Their server they can do whatever the fuck they want. If you don't like it, you don't have to play. People are so goddamn ungrateful

Barkingturtle
07-07-2013, 11:12 PM
I once had a drop transfer go wrong and was reimbursed in a reasonable amount of time. I'm charismatic, though.

Seriously though, IP exemptions used to take months. Get some perspective. You need to accept that your options are either a)be patient and maybe get your stuff back or b)freak out, act entitled and lose what shot you may have had.

RevengeofGio
07-07-2013, 11:29 PM
No, drop transferring by itself is completely safe with many people doing it every single day without a problem.

I myself, had drop transferred gear at the very least a hundred times without a problem.

This is a unique circumstance that was not under my control and definitely not normal.

Its not safe man.... not at all. How do you even begin to think its safe? Dead serious even I know its risky and I do it.

fuark
07-07-2013, 11:38 PM

...what?

It's not completely safe because

1) Your game can crash

2) Your internet can go out

3) The server could come down

4) Someone can pick it up

Just because many people do it doesn't mean it's safe. Many people drive a car every single day without a problem, that doesn't mean it's completely safe.

Rhuma7
07-08-2013, 12:02 AM
I once had a drop transfer go wrong and was reimbursed in a reasonable amount of time. I'm charismatic, though.

Seriously though, IP exemptions used to take months. Get some perspective. You need to accept that your options are either a)be patient and maybe get your stuff back or b)freak out, act entitled and lose what shot you may have had.

Are you saying im not entitled to my own gear? At this point in time, I really dont even give a fuck anymore, it was a big waste of time playing here for everything to poof.

I currently have a warrior with like, 200kish worth of gear so its not like it really prevents me from going on.

It's that for over a month, I've been waiting, contacting higher members of staff(only once), that told me to, basically, fuck off, that they have better things to do or just flat out not respond.

This is a game and one that isn't even theirs to begin with. The entire purpose of p99 was to let players relive the good times of EQ. It was a service to US and for them to basically tell me to go fuck myself goes against everything this server is supposed to be for.

Nobody here that hasn't been put in that situation is going to understand. p99 is great, it was great before it took a shit on me.

EQ isnt a game where you can spend years playing and one day you suddenly lose everything you have worked for and just pick right back up and still have a desire to go down that long hard road again.

For those who are still just yapping away about drop transfers and semantic bullshit about whether or not I should or shouldn't get my items back... Why? Are you trying to make me believe getting temporary IP banned has any fucking semblance to any of your theorycrafted nonsense? How this is somehow my fault?

Sure you can be a troll and state the fucking obvious that I shouldn't have drop transferred my gear. Good job captain obvious. Next you're going to toss a rebuttal that had I never played p99 I wouldn't have gear to lose! Or maybe, I should have just had someone transfer all my gear...you know, my friends who dont have all my shit that is lore. Maybe I should have asked a couple people, maybe 3-4 people to transfer my stuff, yeah... Maybe that was the better idea.

I think you've really enlightened me. Despite the obvious facts that this wouldn't have happened if the server didnt temporarily IP ban people for camping.

Widan
07-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Are you saying im not entitled to my own gear?

not when you willingly drop it on the ground, no

Rhuma7
07-08-2013, 12:11 AM
not when you willingly drop it on the ground, no

^
Troll

Naerron
07-08-2013, 12:12 AM
lol this post made me laugh more than anything in RnF lately. You sound like a total loser. I think we all agree you are dumb and that you should not only not get your stuff back but should prob lose some more stuff for being such a total waste of our server space with your post and your chars. Please leave and never come back.

Shocore
07-08-2013, 12:18 AM
it's damn funny thinking any of you can say anything to piss me off more than losing 300k+ plat

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7070/6874536089_532509b3ab.jpg

Rhuma7
07-08-2013, 12:23 AM
nobody told you to go fuck your self. what i said was, "drop items, need confirmed", and it was directed to Ephi, as it should be. now, i'm very sorry that Ephi had the absolute nerve to move from ohio to washington for his actual job (you know, the place that actually pays him for his time) and i'm also very sorry that he was so absolutely selfish to go get married before answering your petition.

i will have a very serious talk with Ephi when he returns about about getting his priorities together.

in the meantime, please continue to do dumb things and then blame it on others. seems like an A+ strategy around these parts.

I left out names of staff intentionally sirken, you don't need to state the obvious, none of these trolls know what the fuck was said in the petition.

In the MONTH that shit was bumped, why, not even once, was I at least told, for nothing more than common courtesy that it might be a while. I didn't need to know his personal details.

Look at that post in the petition section and tell me why no one could post a single fucking thing.

It took this thread with bitching and moaning to get anything out of it.

Why, is Ephi the only one that is able to handle that part of the process sirken, if he had all these real life responsibilities?

Naerron
07-08-2013, 12:25 AM
imo don't give him any more answers, only fuels this idiot