PDA

View Full Version : A goblin interrogator - copper key

Estelex
07-03-2013, 04:37 AM
Hello!

Last week i finished the shackle of bronze.

In wiki i read that until Veliuos is avaiable, and then we need wait for a month, shackle of steel will not be avaiable.

I've read that, in spite of that Veltar isn't up, some players have acquired the 2 needed keys to do this quest.

I could loot a nickel key from a goblin penkeeper in Dalnir but I want try get the other, from a goblin interrogator.

According Wiki, this mob must spawn in cave "B" in Frontier Mountains. I've been killing mobs in his loc spawn (according wiki and magelo) but I've only seen other goblings that i'm not sure that they are phs.

Does any get the Copper Key or know if this mob spawns in this loc? I've read that it can spawn in Droga, is this info correct? :confused:

Thanks all!

Swish
07-03-2013, 06:15 AM
"According to the wiki..." isn't always the best way to search for answers to a problem.

If everyone who encountered and conquered an error on the wiki actually updated it (which isn't hard), it'd be a hell of a lot more useful than it is currently.

That said, its improved a ton for tradeskills :)

Estelex
07-03-2013, 07:55 AM
I agree with u friend. I know that wiki has some things that aren't in game. For this reason i writte here, to ask others eq1999 players about this mob according their experience online.

I only want know where i can find "a goblin interrogator" and, if it's posible, know if it drops the key that i need. :)

Estelex
07-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Nobody that has seen this mob if any ot these places, Droga or FM in cave B?

isoka
07-04-2013, 07:50 AM
According to Allakhazam, used to drop in droga by the jails room before droga revamp and moving that mob to FM cave B.

Estelex
07-04-2013, 11:34 AM
oK, I'll try in Droga.... if any that had been in droga's jail and that see it, plz tell me.

Thanks !