PDA

View Full Version : what level can a bard solo mask of deception?

Roguedown
06-30-2013, 07:52 PM
this was probably one of my fav items from back in the day and i remember soloing him on my necro for my bard. Sadly This is my first character on the server so i was wondering how long i would have to wait before i could kill him and get my sweet sweet mask! can i fear/snare kite him?

SamwiseRed
06-30-2013, 07:56 PM
40? probably higher shit gets crazy in close quarters. would be easy if someone broke spawn for u. anyways why solo when you can group?

Roguedown
06-30-2013, 08:03 PM
40? probably higher shit gets crazy in close quarters. would be easy if someone broke spawn for u. anyways why solo when you can group?
;
im a fan of soloing content, that's why i play a bard and a necro :D plus its hard to find someone will to camp a MoD with you for hours on end.

i remember fear snare kitting him with a necro and her never ran off his little ledge but is the bard fear/snare just as effective?

tacite
06-30-2013, 09:43 PM
Another thing to consider is just parking your bard in the safe cubby near ass/sup and just asking people camping them if you can loot the mask, I think it rots 99% of the time.

I think I went down at 14 with the help of some guildees to get my mask?

Roguedown
06-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Another thing to consider is just parking your bard in the safe cubby near ass/sup and just asking people camping them if you can loot the mask, I think it rots 99% of the time.

I think I went down at 14 with the help of some guildees to get my mask?

oh i think i might do this!

fastboy21
07-01-2013, 01:36 AM
i've never had to actually camp it myself...especially on rogue, as soon as you can hide/sneak to ass/sup room just ask the group there if they mind letting you have it. might take a few hours, but easy enough.

might be a little bit harder to get your bard, but not all that difficult.

Kagatob
07-01-2013, 01:41 AM
What everyone else here said.

Getting down there is easy too, there are always clerics/chanters/paladins passing through and could always IVU you which sticks if you're already singing invis song.

If you have lucky timing you could get a light burlap sack if someone who already has it is down there camping a belt.

applesauce25r624
07-01-2013, 03:22 AM
just remember the RNG robots can and will kick you in the dick if they are in a bad mood. my brother and I did that for both of our bards. I got mine by the 2nd spawn. my brother's took 7.5 hours

falkun
07-01-2013, 07:32 AM
I soloed mine at 47.
Follow the quote to see how I did it.

Infectious
07-03-2013, 04:22 PM
That camp is a pain to lull cause at ladder you get aggro already or you could just single pull. I would do what everyone else said and 1) find a group or 2) Go there and try and find a high level player camping smr or fbss to break the spawn. He might just keep clearing the camp cause doing nameds in lguk gets boring fast.