PDA

View Full Version : Rezzing Alts?

Kekephee
06-29-2013, 05:41 PM
I tried searching for a bunch of different phrases like "rezzing your own alts" and "rezzing other characters" and got a ton of everything but this, so I'm making a new thread. I'm sure it's been discussed before but I can't find it.

I notice you can consent yourself on one character, log off, log onto another character, and drag the corpse. I was wondering if there is somehow a similar option with rezzing. Specifically, if I have a cleric alt (or, in this case, have a friend who has a cleric and he were to give me his info) would I be able to get on him and rez myself? Obviously I can't play both characters at once, since that's boxing, but would I open up the dead character and there's the rez box waiting for me in the same way consent is waiting for me when I switch guys?

zanderklocke
06-29-2013, 05:46 PM
You cannot rez characters that are not online. Closest you could get is letting your friend either log onto the character being rezzed or the one doing the rezzing.

Kekephee
06-29-2013, 05:53 PM
That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. Thank you

Swish
06-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Or if you're a noob like me, your two highest characters are on the same account and you're screwed/in the same position as everyone else if the non-cleric dies... :(