PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly KOS to Freeport Militia

Vellaen
06-29-2013, 12:01 AM
I just got a rather rude welcome from the guards when trying to run through the gates in WFP. Not unusual, them being corrupt and evil and all, except for the fact that somehow I've gone from dubious to threatening without having taken a faction hit.

I had just run through WFP not more than ten minutes earlier without a problem to meet a guy for some JC work in NFP. I hadn't taken faction hits of any kind. I hadn't killed a mob, healed/buffed anyone killing guards, or so much as had rude thoughts about Lucan D'Lere's fiscal policies, yet now I'm KOS.

I seem to remember there being "silent" faction hits for certain actions, but usually you have to do something to cause them. This one has me stumped.

Stinkum
06-29-2013, 12:15 AM
kill guards in highpass lately?

Vellaen
06-29-2013, 12:40 AM
Nope. Again, I had run through WFP not ten minutes prior without a problem. Unless trading with a player carries a silent faction hit I have no idea what could have caused the change.

I'm also kindly to the Knights of Truth now, so it wasn't just my FP Militia faction that changed. I just have no clue how.

SamwiseRed
06-29-2013, 12:46 AM
hehe it was me

Ektar
06-29-2013, 01:40 AM
big ektar was max scowls, then inexplicably went to amiable when I came back from my first quitting session. then one day I was scowls again suddenly.

lesson to be learned here is idk but that happened.