PDA

View Full Version : Static trio LFM lvl 35ish

carli
06-28-2013, 03:22 PM
The 1-60 static group thread got quite a few replies so I'm trying my luck now!

Looking for more around lvl 35 to join my static trio. We 3 are on vacation for the next week and will be leveling together for more hours per day than I care to admit on the forums!

Currently we are in Splitpaw and will probably be grinding out our hell lvl here. A cleric or enchanter would be perfect to join us (Pally Shaman Rogue) but just whisper me if you're interested in coming. My name in game is Lyaa and I'm a lvl 35 rogue. (HI P99, I'm new and I'm in love with what you're doing here.. thank you for the nostalgia I hope it never wears off)

ANYWAY! Thanks for reading and if you (or any of your characters) are interested in joining us in Splitpaw today we will be grinding our hell level here all day!

-Lyaa

Cypher.
06-28-2013, 03:34 PM
I have a 35 cleric that I wouldn't mind having a regular group for. What time are you guys going to be on today? Also what time do you guys usually play during a normal week?

carli
06-28-2013, 03:39 PM
I have a 35 cleric that I wouldn't mind having a regular group for. What time are you guys going to be on today? Also what time do you guys usually play during a normal week?

Head over to Splitpaw whenever you are available. We will be here all day! Whisper me in game if you're coming!

carli
06-28-2013, 05:17 PM
Just set up a twitch account and started streaming if anyone wants to see if we have room or just see what's going on at lvl 35 in splitpaw. We have a full group at the moment but please let me know if anyone is interested if a spot opens!

http://www.twitch.tv/lyaa6

carli
06-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Room for 1 our cleric is leaving in 20 min .. let me know !

-Lyaa