PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes, November 23rd, 2009

Rogean
11-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Server is now up on a new host.

Changes that were applied:

Mob Changes

(Aeolwind): Upped Sir Lucan's faction hit, you'll feel it now.
(Aeolwind): GrimFeather beefed/Rared. Path broken ATM, will advise.
(Aeolwind): Translocator repop times reduced to 10 minutes in Butcherblock, East Freeport, South Qeynos and Erudin.
(Aeolwind): Translocator repop times in OOT and Eruds Crossing are reduced to 13 minutes.
(Aeolwind): All translocators will now depop 100 seconds after they spawn. Enjoy your boat simulation.
(Nilbog): Assigned GemChoppers to be primary faction of gnome guards.
(Nilbog): Repaired factions within Ak`Anon. (Guards and King)
(Nilbog): Nilit's contraption spawn rate adjusted.
(Nilbog): Increased Charlotte's runspeed.
(Nilbog): Removed Gorehorn, nonclassic npc.
(Nilbog): Factions in and around Steamfont look better. Guards should be assisting versus everything classically.
(Nilbog): Brin Stolunger is now on correct faction.
(Nilbog): Removed double HT issue from remaining problematic npcs. amygdalan knights, goblin net masters, ashenbone drakes, and the avatar of fear apologize to you.
(Nilbog): Adjusted aggro radius in Cazic Thule.
(Nilbog): Repaired loot tables for steamfont kobolds, rogue cleaners, and defective cleaners.
(Nilbog): Giant wasps will now be in the appropriate area in Misty Thicket.
(Nilbog): Giant wasps and crookstinger will drop giant wasp wing rarely.
(Nilbog): Misty Storyswapper, Baenar Swiftsong, Branis Noolright, Canlan Talespinner drops adjusted.
(Nilbog): Removed an additional Gundl spawn in butcher.
(Nilbog): Dura and Hanamaf Darkfoam now have individual spawns; they were erroneously sharing the same one.
(Nilbog): Removed an additional grynnaf einoom spawn in lfaydark.
(Wenai): Adjusted Gornit's coin drop.
(Wenai): Adjusted coin drop for a_seafury_cyclops.
(Aeolwind): Vox fixed. She will now be off life support and breathing on her own...
(Aeolwind): Nagafen adjusted. After much yoga, has better breath control.
(Aeolwind): Innoruuk adjusted. Death Touch will now fire appropriately.
(Aeolwind): Dracolich adjusted. Attended Yoga with Nagafen, better breath control.
(Aeolwind): Phinigel fixed. Should now be using the appropriate AE at the appropriate intervals.
(Aeolwind): Phinigel has a proc now as he is supposed to & will no longer spam level 1 nukes when LOM.
(Aeolwind): Phinigel no longer melees for an insane amount.
(Aeolwind): Mayong fixed & spawn time fixed.
(Rogean): Rewrote Cazic Thule (mob) in Fearplane DT Mechanic.

Item Changes

(Rogean): Turmoil Warts now works in AMMO and doesn't cause client desync.
(Wenai): Added Small Fine Plate Gauntlets to tradeskill combines.
(Wenai): Added Small Fine Splinted Cloak to tradeskill combines.
(Nilbog): Changed graphic of griffon talon gloves to be chain.

Spells

(Xzerion): Whirl till you hurl duration nerfed to 4 seconds.
(Xzerion): Adjusted level 16 mage shielding spell.

Source & Mechanics

(Aeolwind): NPC Melee tweaked. Please report.
(Rogean): /DeletePetition should now work again.
(Rogean): Fixed NPC's getting free hits on pet owners when pet dies.
(Rogean): Shrunk Players will now show as shrunk to new players entering the zone.
(Rogean): (Hotfixed) Group Leaders will now maintain leadership after zoning.
(Rogean): Disabled Melee Endurance Drain on Attacking.
(Rogean): Pets should now aggro all mobs that attack it's owner at the same time.

Aeolwind
11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
/shakes fist, dangit, your's is prettier!

Morfnblorsh
11-23-2009, 01:24 PM
owned.

Ehud
11-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Pets should now aggro all mobs that attack it's owner at the same time.
[/LIST]

This is awesome. I thought something about my skeleton's aggro seemed off. I remembered soloing two mobs being a lot easier.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

Hasbinbad
11-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Turmoil Warts now works in AMMO and doesn't cause client desync.

Further proof that I can talk to God.

Reiker
11-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Now we just need Pyzjn and Quillmane fixes. :)

Aeolwind
11-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Now we just need Pyzjn and Quillmane fixes. :)

Get this: Bilge still works. Same code as Quillmane, cept Quillmane isn't working. /facepalm.

Goobles
11-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Get this: Bilge still works. Same code as Quillmane, cept Quillmane isn't working. /facepalm.

That's right. You'd better /facepalm.

Insidious
11-23-2009, 06:36 PM
^ What they said................

messiah_b
11-23-2009, 06:43 PM
How would you even know if one is working. Bilge was a completely random spawn usually in the 2 week range.

Pyrocat
11-23-2009, 07:18 PM
# (Rogean): Shrunk Players will now show as shrunk to new players entering the zone.

it's sad but this change made me the happiest

Casezilla
11-24-2009, 01:37 AM
(Aeolwind): Phinigel fixed. Should now be using the appropriate AE at the appropriate intervals.

What's up with this? Phinny didn't have a timed AE ability. He procs a multi-slot (up to 4), single target dispell ("you feel very dispelled") often, hits for 161, casts wizard spells and has around 16K HP. He would occasionally cast G-Flux as one of his wizard spells, but it wasn't timed or very frequent, and it could be interrupted like his other spells.

coldsilnc
11-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Very nice. Server up again fast and a patch to boot. Thanks for the hard work.

(Nilbog): Factions in and around Steamfont look better. Guards should be assisting versus everything classically.

They do assist now from time to time, but they are a bunch of lazy %&/¤. I have pulled several mobs towards them and it seems to be on/off whether they assist. I have fought and killed mobs right on top of them a couple of times, and they have yet to assist me on a Kobold Shaman (about 8-10 tries). I'm not sure if it's because that one kills me with spells alone (I'm level 3), but i've had a shaman standing right next to Halv and cast spells on me and Halv just stands there.

Dabamf
11-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Great patch notes, and thanks so much for all the hard work.

stormlord
11-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Stamina drain removed from melee attacking permanently?

I thought it was interesting... made me play differently (used 1 hander with a 2 hander, etc). Anyway, I know i'm always the odd one for this kind of thing, but was just wondering if it will be reworked and reimplemented. It's too automatic now, not fun for me. I like to think about what I'm doing and have reasons for it. Without any loss, that removes another thing to consider. Boring.

stormlord
11-28-2009, 06:27 PM
/bump

Any word on the stamina drain? Is a fix planned or will it stay disabled permanently?

Looking for some clarification, thank you.