PDA

View Full Version : To those who have been recently updating the wiki's Auction Tracker

Nocte
06-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Thank you.

Hex
06-27-2013, 02:21 PM
How do I do this? I've wanted to add the things that I've been buying at reselling to it, and just wondering how I update it with the prices?

Estu
06-27-2013, 02:24 PM
How do I do this? I've wanted to add the things that I've been buying at reselling to it, and just wondering how I update it with the prices?

Upload log files here: http://wiki.project1999.org/Special:AuctionTracker

Hex
06-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Awesome, thank you.

AexDestroy
06-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Way better and easier to use and more updated than the Wiki.

ahungry.com/eqauctions

Estu
06-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Way better and easier to use and more updated than the Wiki.

ahungry.com/eqauctions

I dunno, typing in an item name to the wiki and seeing a nice chart with statistics is both pretty easy and pretty good. The two sites are useful for different things. Ahungry is good for finding particular buyers/sellers, the wiki is good for seeing how much something is worth.

Swish
06-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Type a particular item in on ahungry and you'll get a better feel for current prices. Too many people try to dupe the wiki

Thulack
06-28-2013, 06:02 PM
I dunno, typing in an item name to the wiki and seeing a nice chart with statistics is both pretty easy and pretty good. The two sites are useful for different things. Ahungry is good for finding particular buyers/sellers, the wiki is good for seeing how much something is worth.

The thing is while its useful to give a ballpark figure people take the prices to literally sometimes. I know personally i hardly ever sell a item for what i actually list it for. I usually get talked down alittle. This mostly goes for 50pp-3k priced items. Sitting in EC for a few days gives a much better feel of actual price and inturn using ahungry since its realtime makes that much easier.

Reguiy
06-28-2013, 06:27 PM
What everyone else said. I'm sick of people citing wiki as a price reference.

Nocte
06-28-2013, 06:48 PM
What everyone else said. I'm sick of people citing wiki as a price reference.

If the wiki is regularly being updated from log files, the inaccurate entries will average out.

tristantio
06-28-2013, 11:32 PM
I'll try to push the ahungry log files to the wiki a bit more frequently, just had a new baby so haven't been on the game much so it's easy to forget :)