PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Inky CLR Body for Ethereal Mist!

Hex
06-26-2013, 01:56 AM
As the title states, does your guild do Hate or Fear? Well, I'd love to tag along, and offer my healing services, and rez clicking capabilites (hopefully not needed), in return to loot any Ethereal Mist armor that might be rotting up there. Hit me up in game, or PM me on here if you have a set time that you go, would love to tag along. Thanks in advance!

Swish
06-26-2013, 04:40 AM
How about just joining a guild? Which guild helped you to finish your cleric epic?

webrunner5
06-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I mean like probably the top 10 Guilds do Fear and Hate often. Should be easy as a Clikey Cleric to get in. I know of no Guild that is not looking for more Clerics.

Gadwen
06-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Shoulda rolled female HE

Hex
06-26-2013, 10:54 AM
Female HE!!! WHAT!!?!?!?! Hell no!

xCry0x
06-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Option 1: The "I want to app TMO later but want planar gear now."
1) ./who all hateplane
2) ./tell person: Any officers on?
3) ./Tell officer_01: Could I come up if you guys are going to have any cleric rots?

Option 1.5: The "I want to app TMO later and I have an alt."
1) Get into Hate when someone is there (Option 1)
2) Park your character there for 2 weeks and log in whenever you see someone there.
3) Play alts in the down time.

Option 2: Join a guild that raids hate.
1) Find a guild.
2) Join the guild.
3) Go to Hate.

SamwiseRed
06-26-2013, 11:32 AM
As the title states, does your guild do Hate or Fear? Well, I'd love to tag along, and offer my healing services, and rez clicking capabilites (hopefully not needed), in return to loot any Ethereal Mist armor that might be rotting up there. Hit me up in game, or PM me on here if you have a set time that you go, would love to tag along. Thanks in advance!

was gonna troll this thread until i saw you lived in el paso. this place sucks.

Gadwen
06-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Female HE!!! WHAT!!?!?!?! Hell no!

Nobody wants a nasty male DE

Sithel1988
06-26-2013, 12:06 PM
those freaking gifs swish, i laugh everytime

Swish
06-26-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm guessing that's a bought and paid for account/epic MQ then? What's the cleric's name? :)

There's still a bunch of clerics getting to planar levels and levelling towards 50, if you want rotting purple armor then I'd try and tag along with a guild thats likely to let that stuff rot...because no offence but you'll be bottom of the pecking order otherwise.

RevengeofGio
06-26-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm guessing that's a bought and paid for account/epic MQ then? What's the cleric's name? :)

There's still a bunch of clerics getting to planar levels and levelling towards 50, if you want rotting purple armor then I'd try and tag along with a guild thats likely to let that stuff rot...because no offence but you'll be bottom of the pecking order otherwise.

All I'm going to say is "interesting" and given his personality (as much as I can gain from his posting)... very interesting.

Hex
06-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Yes, I paid for the epic, no I did not pay for the account, it's my account, but I did get some PL lovin' =). Scotchtape is the name.

I went ahead and started talking to people in game, and happens to be that there are plenty of guilds that go, and plenty of that sweet purple armor rotting. Thanks for the advice everyone, and see y'all in game!

And YES, El Paso, SUCKS! Two months left in the military, and left here, and back to Indiana. Thank god.

Swish
06-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Ahh Scotchtape, saw you in KC yesterday... thought you'd got some fast levels :)

RevengeofGio
06-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Yes, I paid for the epic, no I did not pay for the account, it's my account, but I did get some PL lovin' =). Scotchtape is the name.

I went ahead and started talking to people in game, and happens to be that there are plenty of guilds that go, and plenty of that sweet purple armor rotting. Thanks for the advice everyone, and see y'all in game!

And YES, El Paso, SUCKS! Two months left in the military, and left here, and back to Indiana. Thank god.

Worse places than El Paso!!!

How about Mt Vernon, IL? The in place to hang out was the Taco Bell.....

Hex
06-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Wait what?!?!? There are worse places??? There is no way man, literally no way.

joppykid
06-26-2013, 04:10 PM
!And YES, El Paso, SUCKS! Two months left in the military, and left here, and back to Indiana. Thank god.

ITT: First person in History is excited to go to Indiana

Swish
06-26-2013, 04:25 PM
I stayed in Artesia, NM for a few weeks... never went back :/

Hex
06-26-2013, 04:38 PM
ITT: First person in History is excited to go to Indiana

LOVE Indy, grew up there. Huge Colts fan. Going to school there for my degree in Construction Management. Can't wait!!!!

Stinkum
06-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Yes, I paid for the epic.. it's my account, but I did get some PL lovin' =). Scotchtape is the name.

Didn't you get power leveled from level 18 all the way to 46+?

Hex
06-26-2013, 05:38 PM
No. not that much, but yeah, I got PL'd. Why's it matter?

Stinkum
06-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Doesn't really matter, just saying that less than a week ago you were level 21, are now level 46+ and trying to pretend you barely got PL'd.

http://i.imgur.com/ttx3DQu.png

Hex
06-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Trying to pretend. HAHA. I just admitted to it in my last post. Oh well, again, who cares?

Stinkum
06-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Obviously you since you are getting extremely defensive, lol.

Hex
06-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Fail troll is fail, have a wonderful day!

Spitty
06-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Stinkum likes to make shit appear to be a giant controversy just to make himself feel relevant. See: bard NPCs, etc, etc.

Good luck with your hate gear.

Lyra
06-26-2013, 06:04 PM
Yes, I paid for the epic

What what?

SamwiseRed
06-26-2013, 06:05 PM

ye fort bliss sucks. i was stationed at white sands missile range and met my wife here long ago. why couldnt i have married a white woman! fuck hell paso, i miss green grass and lakes :(

Hex
06-26-2013, 06:28 PM
ye fort bliss sucks. i was stationed at white sands missile range and met my wife here long ago. why couldnt i have married a white woman! fuck hell paso, i miss green grass and lakes :(

That sucks man, well not the meeting wife part, but the part about being at White Sands. Yeah, 2 months left, never coming back. I'll miss Cattleman's, but that's about it.

skipdog
06-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Doesn't really matter, just saying that less than a week ago you were level 21, are now level 46+ and trying to pretend you barely got PL'd.

http://i.imgur.com/ttx3DQu.png

Ignore the trolls. Not sure what Stinkum thinks his posts in this thread accomplish other than to look foolish with his attempt to smear the OP for no real reason I can think of.

Spitty
06-26-2013, 06:51 PM
Exactly.

"You paid for PL!"

"Uh, yeah."

"But you PAID for it!"

"Yeah, we covered that."

"For a POWERLEVEL."

"That's the point..."

Swish
06-26-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm sure his plat was legit :p