PDA

View Full Version : In need of ports can a mage help

thievism
06-25-2013, 01:03 PM
i am level 5 halfling and my cousin is making a evil race any way we can be ported to a nuetral city to bind and exp together i have 2 plat in my name i can donate lol

falkun
06-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Mages can't help, but if you ask any L29+ Wizard or Druid you find, they may provide assistance. Generally, you're best bet is to "/who all <wizard/druid> 30 60" and try ones in ecommons first, as they are likely the least busy. Let them know you are a true noob and they probably won't even fret over a donation.

Alternatively, you two could run to meet each other in the same zone, then ask around for a bind. If he's dark elf and you are halfling, you should get a bind in FP and then group with him in Nek forest or EC. If he's ogre or troll, you'll have a more difficult time with faction issues and bind distances.

Good luck and welcome to the server.

SyanideGas
06-25-2013, 01:35 PM
I can help you out

Agecroft
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Wait til 8AM and run through Kithicor to WC. Just stick to the zone wall.

Thulack
06-25-2013, 04:38 PM
i am level 5 halfling and my cousin is making a evil race any way we can be ported to a nuetral city to bind and exp together i have 2 plat in my name i can donate lol

and just FYI there really arent any "neutral" cities as in a city you and your friend can both roam freely. freeport about as close as you gonna get with its Sewers that travel underground for your Evil friend.