PDA

View Full Version : Botched epic turn in, is there any hope for me?

Reguiy
06-25-2013, 02:56 AM
See title. Was doing final turn in, and was FDd. Is there any chance of item recovery. And if so, do I post on the forums and beg, or petition? I am quite sad right now. Months and months of work down the drain becuz of one fuckup. That's EQ I guess, but if this situation can't be remedied I will be extremely discouraged. halp meh

NachtMystium
06-25-2013, 03:03 AM
Should be NP getting your items back man. Just petition properly in order to do so.

Reguiy
06-25-2013, 03:07 AM
Petition and follow the guidelines in this thread (http://www.project1999.org/forums/announcement.php?f=53)? What do you mean "properly"? I have already petitioned but I think it was ignored.

NachtMystium
06-25-2013, 03:14 AM
How long has it been? I doubt it was ignored. Just have some patience. I screwed up a turn in for my dreadscale mask, my item was reimbursed to me about a week later.

Reguiy
06-25-2013, 03:25 AM
I had petitioned in game. I made a post on the forum section now. Hopefully that will do the trick in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks for the tips Nach.

LiQuid
06-25-2013, 03:28 AM
1. Make petition thread.
2. Bump said thread no more than once a day, preferably at scattered times of the day to increase the chance that it is seen.
3. Petition in game a few times a day.
4. Be patient!

Most importantly be succinct and cordial! I botched my hand in and it took 2 or 3 days for a GM to finally either see my thread or one of my in game petitions and find me in game but it got fixed. Just don't be a raving lunatic and it should work out. :)

Fianna
06-25-2013, 06:31 AM
I botched my final epic turn in.

Petitioned and got my items refunded within 5 minutes.
GMs are probably just a bit busy, they will get around to you, dont worry.

Flamewraith
06-25-2013, 06:34 AM
The customer service here is wicked. It's kind of sad that the service on a free emulator is better than the service of the actual game. SOE for the lose.

Handull
06-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Don't petition in game, and definitely dont petition in game more than once if you already have.

Just make a forum post under the petition/exploit forum, mark it for reimbursement, and explain what happened, what toon it was, etc. Give detail and have a good attitude. Bump this post daily.

alaiwy0503
06-25-2013, 09:28 AM
I botched my turn in on my monk and they helped me. But it took 30 days! Literally! They were cool about it and apologized for the delay. So, there is hope!

Cippofra
06-25-2013, 02:03 PM
The customer service here is wicked. It's kind of sad that the service on a free emulator is better than the service of the actual game. SOE for the lose.

Service was fine, as long as you didn't have to log off or go afk within the next 8 hours.

Swish
06-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Service was fine, as long as you didn't have to log off or go afk within the next 8 hours.

Cippofra clearly had a non-urgent petition :D

The days of Amelinda (with Uthgaard/Hobby gone) were like that, I had a camp issue that had long been dealt with by the time she got to me... but Sirken and pals have been fantastic, can't fault them :)