PDA

View Full Version : Soulfire Assistance

UncleMapleStacks
06-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Greetings p1999 community! I am here to see if anyone would like to help kill Sir Lucan for me so i can complete the Soulfire quest. I have all the other turn ins needed, but am only lvl 28 so there is no way i could take down Lucan. I would be willing to donate a Poison Wind Censer (not much i know) as compensation for the assistance. In game I am Threats Renoir. I'm not looking for a MQ just for someone (or someones) to kill Lucan and let me loot the Testimony of Truth. Thanks for your consideration,

Threats Renoir
lvl 28 Paladin of Tunare

Stinkum
06-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Level 28? Lawl, just wait until your high enough level to kill him yourself or you've made enough friends to help you.

There's no rush to get such an incredibly shitty weapon when you have a Poison Wind Censer, which is a million times better, and are unable to continue the progression to FD/FA due to being level 28.

lecompte
06-24-2013, 05:23 PM
I'll snare kite him, you can pull him with lull if you have it, just need a someone to provide the dps now. Anyone want good faction in NFP but don't care about East or west?

UncleMapleStacks
06-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Thank you very much to everyone who showed interest in helping me kill Lucan. I am pleased to announce that shortly after making this post I was contacted by an amazingly nice 60 shaman named Flyboy who promptly disposed of Lucan for me. I am now trying to raise my faction with the Temple of Life 2g at a time to that Novashine guy. I greatly Appreciate the community coming together and helping me.

Special thanks to Flyboy and Tsidious of Azure Guard as well as Charlesbarkley (and his enchanter) who volunteered to help me (Flyboy beat him to it). \

Case Closed :)

Tecmos Deception
06-24-2013, 08:46 PM
I am now trying to raise my faction with the Temple of Life 2g at a time to that Novashine guy

Pssst. Try 1g at a time.

UncleMapleStacks
06-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Thanks for the tip. Saved me some dough.

New question: Is there a better way to raise faction with the Knights of Truth other than killing orcs and turning in belts? I need to get that to ally level in order to safely turn in the Testimony you get from Lucan.

SwordNboard
06-25-2013, 02:14 PM
http://wiki.project1999.org/Knights_of_Truth

Loke
06-25-2013, 02:57 PM
New question: Is there a better way to raise faction with the Knights of Truth other than killing orcs and turning in belts? I need to get that to ally level in order to safely turn in the Testimony you get from Lucan.

Hang around in FP and wait for someone to kill Lucan and tag a faction hit off him. If you've already killed him once another faction hit should put you high enough to turn in. Lucan's faction hits are a huge positive bump to Knights of Truth.

Rezonation
06-25-2013, 04:10 PM
You can find plenty of picks at the vendor named Ping Fuzzlecutter (http://wiki.project1999.org/Ping_Fuzzlecutter) in the newb killing area of West Freeport. He's in the tents Southwest of the gate.

http://wiki.project1999.org/Faction#The_Lottery_Ticket

Agatha
06-25-2013, 04:16 PM
paging heartbrand to this thread.

Tomato King6
06-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Im a mad faggot.

UncleMapleStacks
06-26-2013, 10:53 AM
So finally last night i maxed out my faction with Knights of Truth by killing orcs for faction, collecting the belts & turning them in for faction and gold, and then taking the gold and feeding it 2 at a time to some bard in a tavern in Eastern Freeport for even more faction. It took bloody forever. If everything works out the way i plan i should be doing the final turn ins and getting Soulfire this evening. Woot.

khanable
06-26-2013, 12:39 PM
Grats on fire sword

Now don't go wasting those charges on just anyone .. save them all for Cucumbers.