PDA

View Full Version : Still need some help, or not?

Gnawl
06-22-2013, 03:32 PM
A little while ago, I asked for an IP exemption so that me and my roommates could play together on this server because two of us actually played in 1999 and missed classic EQ. I got a confirmation that we have been exempt, but in actuality I was banned from the server and our IP was not exempt. I sent a private message the same day and responded to the "resolved IP exemption" thread with the same details but feel very disregarded on the matter, should I just give up now? or should I just check back once a month or what?:(

citizen1080
06-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Are you sure it wasnt a temp ip ban like when you try to both log on with non exempt accounts?

Really only two ways to get banned here. Boxing or MQ use. If you didnt have IP exemptions you cant box....so they banned you for MQ use?

Swish
06-22-2013, 05:44 PM
I think Bob summed it up... everyone's on a loose rope with the IP exemptions, up to them if they hang themselves with it.

Ambrotos
06-22-2013, 07:14 PM
I see the IP exempt request. Sirken delt with it and moved it to resolved petitions. Once petitions are moved to resolved area (you can still see the petition, it is just under resolved petition section) we hardly ever recheck the petitions afterwards.

Make a new petition or who ever the account is having issues to make a new petition. Put in the information that is relevant and someone will look into it.

Gnawl
06-22-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm not sure what MQ is, I've only ever been able to play by myself, or my other roomate by himself. I got to level 4 as a gnome wizard while I was waiting for my exemption and I was only ever nice to everyone I came across, I assumed maybe when whoever did the exemption added my name to a wrong text file perhaps (to the banned one) if it even is a text file, instead of the exemption list, I have no idea. My other two roomates are not banned but they still cannot connect to the server at the same time.:( I sent a private message to the GM that "exempted" me with the details but he didn't respond to that either. I guess I'll put in another petition.

LiQuid
06-23-2013, 12:03 AM
This guy's a gnome. Ban warranted.

Flamewraith
06-23-2013, 12:10 AM
This guy's a gnome. Ban warranted.