PDA

View Full Version : At what lvl can Ogre Shammies Solo NG

spoils
06-22-2013, 02:03 AM
curious...assuming epic is equipped...is JBB a must-have?

Tecmos Deception
06-22-2013, 09:46 AM
I want to say that it'd be doable after like 55, but not sure if the money or xp would be worth the effort. Gotta split the 2 bugs, a fair number of the non-named bugs summon so you (probably) won't be catching med ticks at all during many of the fights, the named is level 53 (so some resists even as a 60 with tash)...

Worst part definitely will be that the pathing frog can pop as a level 51-52 wizard or shaman. I know *I* wouldn't be excited about trying to kill a level 52 shaman as a non-torpor shaman as it drops ebolts and plagues and blizzard blasts on you while still getting melee swings inbetween casts, with only a bash here or there to interrupt the heal spam at low hp. Should be quite a bit less terrible when they change NPC caster mana soon though.

spoils
06-22-2013, 12:01 PM
curious...do Barb shammies epic click the mob then barbarian spiritist hammer it down with JBB clicks or is that too much stuff going on?

Splorf22
06-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Tecmos with the real info as always. Personally I don't think the krup shamans are quite as horrible (I'd get them dispelled/slowed and then send in a pet and just keep curing the dots and dispelling the slow until they run out of mana, and you can always resummon the doggie if they nuke too hard. Slow but I think it should work.) but the krup wizards will eat you alive. I've seen L60 shamans with torpor bite the dust ignominiously after eating an ice comet or two. Even an enchanter will probably have some issues soloing NG at 57-58.