PDA

View Full Version : WTS You name it, choose it, I PL it.

Dostarr
06-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Due to certain developments, this service is no longer available. One of us can no longer play and as such we have issued reimbursements to the two people who were waiting for their toons delivery. We will be selling Rojas at some point, perhaps immediately, perhaps at a later date. Nonetheless, today is a sad day for us :'( a great player has moved on.

Uberthings
06-20-2013, 08:33 PM
i like this idea, free bump for you!

WavyGravy
06-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Ive seen this guy PL he does it during prime time and takes all the mobs in OT. Really cool of someone to destroy a whole zone for the rest of p99

citizen1080
06-20-2013, 08:41 PM
I may be interested in this service...since I cant seem to find a enchanter that fits my needs.

Also, happy to provide escrow for those customers who would feel more comfortable leaving that 50% with me till their toon is completed. Just food for thought =)

Dostarr
06-21-2013, 02:32 AM
For sure Bob, perhaps we can work something out and I can help you with that enchanter.

In re; "pl'n during prime time" I rarely pl during prime time; in fact my last 5 customers have all been between 12pm and 8am. However it does happen...and in regards to the claim that I "steal all the merbs" well, it IS a swarm pl...but I'm not a douche I typically tell people to snipe mobs off if they want (minus bards) and I do leave up mobs for quadders etc...Also food for thought I've only once for 30m been in OT as the sole bard in over a hundred hours of it, perhaps consider that it might not be me. :D

Galvatar
06-21-2013, 03:02 AM
Boxing?

Faerie
06-21-2013, 05:20 AM
How much to take a red server bard from 1 to 18?

Edit: Swarm kite utilizes charm, you should at least use the proper words for things if you're talking hardcore EQ. Also: You kinda suck, a little bit, for ruining zones like OT for your personal gain.

But yeah, 10k red pp for an 18 bard (on red)? I think that amounts to 40k blue. Let me know.

Cadis
06-21-2013, 05:41 AM
Reminds me of this:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18627

alaiwy0503
06-21-2013, 09:17 AM
yeah, you suck for trying to get ahead in a game that we play to...get ahead. i always like it that others can say "go somewhere else, there are other places to exp" when you're PLing but they can't apply the same logic to themselves. Oh well, this service looks pretty cool. seems like a good deal to me. free bump.

LiQuid
06-21-2013, 10:38 AM
I used to be all poo poo about bards in OT but it's hard to find sympathy for people who sit along the wall of gigantic, retard-safe, outdoor zone and pull singles for xp, especially in the level range of OT where there are so many amazing dungeons out there to be plundered. Hell Dalnir and Droga are both literally 2 zones away and perfect for 30-45 and both have worthwhile loot.

citizen1080
06-21-2013, 07:14 PM
99% post dumping. Go start a "I hate power lvling" in server chat or rnf. As for the redtards posting on a blue forum. No one cares about your opinion.

citizen1080
06-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Spoke with Dostarr at length today and we have worked out an Escrow arrangement for his customers. I can provide escrow for any customers who would like me to hold their 50% up front payment. Once they see their toon has been level to the agreed upon level they can give me the other half and I will pay Dostarr after he provides account info to you.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Dostarr or myself.

Dostarr
06-23-2013, 02:44 AM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc470/dostarr3/AS%20stuff/AmbrotosDiscussion.jpg
So hopefully this will dispel some of the incorrect, yet understandable concerns people have had. Inb4 "wheres the context" Ambrotos directly requested I created the composite with just the select parts to help clear the suspicion. I was denied a server wide message, since it wasn't related to me. :D

Steveyd
06-23-2013, 03:19 AM
Just wanted to take the time to give a big thumbs up for the brothers and their service. Incredible value and speed!

I created the character and loaded it up with around 150k of equipment to make the process easier for the boys a couple days back. He was handed over to me today, 46 and everything intact. Much better choosing the race, name, gender I wanted than trying to hunt another account down :)

Thanks again guys. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested and can vouch for their integrity!

Sickle
06-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Bump for a good guy and great service.

Haters gonna hate...

Verenity
06-23-2013, 05:27 PM
He was pretty respectful to people leveling in groups/soloing in OT from what I saw when I was soloing on my rogue there. At least he makes an effort from what I've seen, many bards do not.

Capi
06-23-2013, 09:26 PM
It's a unique service and opportunistic. And if it gets more people to play P99, what's the big deal? Everyone is here for a reason, I started my service to buy my epic and to try something new on my bard when the game was getting stale. Kudos for this PL

Hex
06-23-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm with Capi, props to him for coming up with the idea, and doing it. And as said before, if it gets more people playing here, who cares?

Dostarr
06-24-2013, 03:00 AM
Updated the aoe/non-aoe list. There are at least 5 other people who have been pm'n me wanting to finalize an arrangement. Aoe'r has a short list as you can see.

Dostarr
06-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Currently halting request for non ae classes, atm only taking orders on druid, clr, nec, mag, wiz, bard. PM if interested.

Dostarr
07-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Wizard price 1-46 modified to 60k temporarily.

Dostarr
07-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Cleric price 1-46 modified to 60k temporarily in addition to wizard.

Coolname
07-05-2013, 10:09 AM
bards are getting out of hand in OT... they should stay away from SF and FM zones (where people xp normally)

Dostarr
07-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I respect groups etc, despite what peeps in other threads claim..Hop in OT sometime when I'm pl'n randomly, anonymously for at least an hour and I guarantee you'll see my notorious "group check" where I'm asking peeps if areas need more mobs left, or if I can nab more without infringing etc. Sadly (because I wish there were more zones) OT is the PERFECT bard zone...and yes to some extent it is outta hand; I agree completely. Wouldn't be so bad if peeps weren't such dicks when they did it. Naturally this only applies if peeps are in OT...I just had an 8 hour pl session where the most people in OT at any one point killing was countable with one hand.

Dostarr
07-07-2013, 04:41 PM
bump

thugcruncher
07-07-2013, 05:19 PM
We are also willing to skype, vent, TS, or otherwise to make you feel more comfortable.

Sounded great until this part.

patrick210
07-07-2013, 10:30 PM
If the penalty works in your favor , does a halfling war bonus work in the customers ? :D

Hex
07-07-2013, 11:32 PM
bards are getting out of hand in OT... they should stay away from SF and FM zones (where people xp normally)

Go exp in one of the 10 other better exp zones?

Dostarr
07-08-2013, 08:16 AM
If the penalty works in your favor , does a halfling war bonus work in the customers ? :D

absolutely it does :)

RevengeofGio
07-08-2013, 11:23 AM
I respect groups etc, despite what peeps in other threads claim..Hop in OT sometime when I'm pl'n randomly, anonymously for at least an hour and I guarantee you'll see my notorious "group check" where I'm asking peeps if areas need more mobs left, or if I can nab more without infringing etc. Sadly (because I wish there were more zones) OT is the PERFECT bard zone...and yes to some extent it is outta hand; I agree completely. Wouldn't be so bad if peeps weren't such dicks when they did it. Naturally this only applies if peeps are in OT...I just had an 8 hour pl session where the most people in OT at any one point killing was countable with one hand.

Unfortunately people have called you out on actually being quite the jerk in OT and going off on people... for somethings as simple as not answering you fast enough for your liking.

On one hand you try to come as a professional highly trustable person, but on the other you show yourself to be very quick to anger and very cynical (as a rationalization to said anger). Those two things are mutually exclusive; outside of the movies anyway.

Dostarr
07-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Unfortunately people have called you out on actually being quite the jerk in OT and going off on people... for somethings as simple as not answering you fast enough for your liking.

On one hand you try to come as a professional highly trustable person, but on the other you show yourself to be very quick to anger and very cynical (as a rationalization to said anger). Those two things are mutually exclusive; outside of the movies anyway.

If we were to presuppose your condition that "they are always mutually exclusive" despite my own disagreement...wouldn't the fact we always deliver in fact rebut all the false claims made in the other thread?
As I always say, ignore the BS in the forums, hop on out to OT on yer own time at random, when I am there PL'n and see for yourself how I am. Anyone would be cynical and get angry when people are barraging them with false claims and piecemealed information that shows a clear bias of the actual situation. But, I have wasted enough time with this (and I don't mean you..I mean dealing with the claims). Do not bring the complaints to this thread; half of it has already been deleted by mods, this is for business requests only. Don't like our business, don't waste your time with it. Plenty of people will and do.

Thanks,
Rojas

RevengeofGio
07-08-2013, 12:57 PM
If we were to presuppose your condition that "they are always mutually exclusive" despite my own disagreement...wouldn't the fact we always deliver in fact rebut all the false claims made in the other thread?As I always say, ignore the BS in the forums, hop on out to OT on yer own time at random, when I am there PL'n and see for yourself how I am. Anyone would be cynical and get angry when people are barraging them with false claims and piecemealed information that shows a clear bias of the actual situation. But, I have wasted enough time with this (and I don't mean you..I mean dealing with the claims). Do not bring the complaints to this thread; half of it has already been deleted by mods, this is for business requests only. Don't like our business, don't waste your time with it. Plenty of people will and do.

Thanks,
Rojas

Thanks for the intelligent reply. If you look at the bolded part; I'll show you the problem. I know some people out there will disagree with this, but just from my business education and experience most wouldn't:

On the matter of professionalism it doesn't matter that you just have a 100% client satisfaction rate; you also need to act professional (your responses just make you look bad a lot of the time). Frankly speaking you have done more to hurt yourself than the haters/people who just don't like you.

Just food for thought and if you don't agree consider it a free bump :) also feel free to PM me.

Dostarr
07-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Updated AoE list.

Issues
07-11-2013, 01:47 AM
service is legit - seller is clean and trust worthy.

sure some ppl might get upset about less mobs from time to time in OT, but Everquest is an amazingly huge world.

Just as free as the players are in OT to experience there, so is the bard using his classes capabilities. capabilities unable to be used in dungeons, or most other zones, where those people complaining, can also go adventure.

If you're a long term player with the plats and don't want to do the grind for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time. Get at this guy.

endorsement freely given, although I am a satisfied customer.

Sollix
07-11-2013, 06:14 AM
It's almost entirely irrelevant how much the server hates Rojas. People will still pay him for this, and he's got enough plat to buy pretty much any account he wants - so he'll be able to disappear into anonymity at the drop of a hat.

Dostarr
07-12-2013, 05:50 PM
With the server in it's current condition the last two days we are temporarily holding off on PL (no point with the lag/disconnectivity), until the server connection is more stable. Hopefully for everyone this is over with soon :D