PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Coeur

Norathorr
06-20-2013, 06:51 AM
Cheers for the rez and epic advice! Hope I can get high enough to group some day:)

Khaleesi
06-20-2013, 07:35 AM
Cheers for the rez and epic advice! Hope I can get high enough to group some day:)

I can vouche for Coeur, helpful and generous.
Also extend that to Drumas and Liia - respectable A-Team ambassadors.

Cecily
06-20-2013, 08:41 AM
A+ seller. Would buy from again.

Rooj
06-20-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm sure Coeur remembers me, LOL. <3 Thanks a lot Coeur!

Swish
06-20-2013, 03:03 PM
Coeur one of the nicest clerics on the server for sure, and a dark elf...all the best clerics are dark elves :D

letsallkillandy
06-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Coeur one of the nicest clerics on the server for sure, and a dark elf...all the best clerics are dark elves :D

Hear hear!

Cheeb
06-20-2013, 04:04 PM

I concur! Coeur is awesome.

caleros
06-20-2013, 04:28 PM
needed another cleric for my final epic fight last night and coeur came and helped without knowing who i was at all, agree with everyone, real gem of a person

GeinHealy
06-20-2013, 04:49 PM
I concur! Coeur is awesome.

Always helpful to my numerious needy noobs. She even laughed at my weak joke when I said "Well, bless your... erm, you know" ;)

Merci!

sdp00888
06-20-2013, 05:32 PM
Coeur is awesome! Along with the rest of the A-team!

-Mezit

Metra_Sexual
06-21-2013, 05:42 AM
I was once a young and fool hearty druid who always put to test how much the goddess Tunare really blessed me. Although once i put my neck out too far and i died unfortunately but this glowing blue goddess came to me with her pre-epic greatness and resurrected me back to the slightly more humble awesomeness i am. It didnt even end there,without asking she tossed me a heal and gave me some blessings without even saying it i knew she meant "Buck up champ,everyone goes down once in awhile,The world aint full of sun shine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place it will beat you to your knees if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as that mob,its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward,how much you can take and keep moving forward. Thats how leveling is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not point fingers saying you're not level 60 because of him or her or nobody,thats what newbies do and that aint you, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!" Although it is true i have never died once since that dark day in history to this day i remember the name of that goddess queen, Coeur. Coeur is the kindest,modest,and most feminine cleric there is on this server. Coeur i thank thee for your inspirational speech! P.S. Dont worry i havent forgotten to visit my mother either.

Treefall
06-21-2013, 06:29 AM
I can vouche for Coeur, helpful and generous.
Also extend that to Drumas and Liia - respectable A-Team ambassadors.

Drumas is amazing.

I have a thousand alts. That guy would rez me every time I asked in E.C. I haven't played in a while though.

Cheeb
06-21-2013, 06:30 AM
I was once a young and fool hearty druid who always put to test how much the goddess Tunare really blessed me. Although once i put my neck out too far and i died unfortunately but this glowing blue goddess came to me with her pre-epic greatness and resurrected me back to the slightly more humble awesomeness i am. It didnt even end there,without asking she tossed me a heal and gave me some blessings without even saying it i knew she meant "Buck up champ,everyone goes down once in awhile,The world aint full of sun shine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place it will beat you to your knees if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as that mob,its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward,how much you can take and keep moving forward. Thats how leveling is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not point fingers saying you're not level 60 because of him or her or nobody,thats what newbies do and that aint you, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!" Although it is true i have never died once since that dark day in history to this day i remember the name of that goddess queen, Coeur. Coeur is the kindest,modest,and most feminine cleric there is on this server. Coeur i thank thee for your inspirational speech! P.S. Dont worry i havent forgotten to visit my mother either.

TL;DR: Coeur is awesome

NachtMystium
06-21-2013, 08:52 AM
thank you based coeur

Cecily
06-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Coeur is the kindest,modest,and most feminine cleric there is on this server.

I completely agree with all of this.

lecompte
06-21-2013, 07:04 PM
Coeur: Quick! Search ourselves! Your name isn't in RnF and the OP isn't nuts, afaik!

Nordenwatch
06-21-2013, 08:22 PM
coeur is overrated imo

Metra_Sexual
06-22-2013, 04:49 AM
Nordenwatch is just jealous no one loves him

Oompaa
06-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Coeur is a jerk 8(

Love,
Gippy

Striiker
06-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Coeur is indeed a great person and player. The server most certainly could benefit from more players like this. Well earned praise.

susvain0362
06-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I LOVE Coeur. Coeur is fantastic always willing to rez often multiple times a night! From EC to Mistmoore or EC to Guk. much respesct!

Jenithia
06-22-2013, 06:44 PM
Love Coeur, always a pleasure running into him.

zanderklocke
06-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Jeeze. Coeur is such a jerk. I try to give him platinum when he rezzes me and I'm overencumbered, but he never accepts the money. One time he had the nerve to sit on a Quillmane spawn point for multiple hours late at night when I was tracking the zone; he let me know every time Quillmane spawned. Does he not think I'm capable of finding Quillmane on my own? How insulting.

Jenithia
06-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Lol Zander

Xumosa
06-22-2013, 10:01 PM
+1 to this thread <3 Coeur

NachtMystium
06-23-2013, 01:25 AM
more like all of these accounts are made by coeur to provide false praise(including this one which has been compromised by the rebel resistance forces)

fwaits
07-03-2013, 07:25 PM
+1 bump for Coeur who hooked me up with a late night Timorous Deep res!

gortimer
07-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Coeur is awesome.

Sidelle
07-03-2013, 07:31 PM
I have a crush on Coeur. I guess I am a lesbian now' =/

Gaffin Deeppockets
07-03-2013, 09:28 PM
:eek: :DI have a crush on Coeur. I guess I am a lesbian now' =/

Ashintar
07-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Coeur is the best!

webrunner5
07-04-2013, 06:35 AM
Drumas is a great Cleric also. I port him a lot. Always friendly and willing to help others. We need more like the 2 cleric's mentioned. :) I know there are more, but we need a lot more.

Furinex
07-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Biindy Is another gem. She rezed 4 bodies multiple zones away with pleasure. Very kind and helpful halfling!

susvain0362
07-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Drumas is fantastic but it is hard to compete with Coeur aka THEEE BEST

Rhambuk
07-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Clerics get so much praise for right clicking an item =p

not bashing on our fine members, not all clerics go out of their way to free rez people but its an easy way to gain popularity.

don't see to many warrior appreciation threads

Nordenwatch
07-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Coeur rezzed me in plane of hate yesterday and wouldn't even take my generous 30k donation.

thufir
07-05-2013, 02:06 AM
I'm pretty sure Coeur has rezzed me at least three times now in completely random places. She just magically appears and restores my xp. Usually they are far out of the way 60s would normally go so it seems she's just walking the earth like Caine in Kung Fu.

Waedawen
07-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Clerics get so much praise for right clicking an item =p

not bashing on our fine members, not all clerics go out of their way to free rez people but its an easy way to gain popularity.

don't see to many warrior appreciation threads

This just in, Rhambuk confirmed jelly donut

Next up: A-Team Clerics - Beloved members of the public or clandestine motives to corner the resurrection market?

More at 11.

Rhambuk
07-05-2013, 11:06 PM
This just in, Rhambuk confirmed jelly donut

jealous? not really

my first char was a druid and i refused every donation people learnd to /split before i left group and was asked for specifically in global ooc when we had it. i played a shaman that would travel he world buffing every noob in very zonem ive gotten plenty of praise during my time on p99 and im sure it sounds self involved but i only did it to help people mever asked for or expected anything in return.

sellin that account was the worst thing i ever did and id probably still be playimg if i had it. not raidin orbgrindin bu porting and buffin becausehonestly the most enjoyable thing in p99 for me is helping otherz anyway i can because i played a rogbon live and coulsnt do anythimg by myself and no matter how much i helpedband offered to help i barely recieved help in eturn. i scheduled my epic fight a week in dvance and 1bof my guildies showed up thankfilly he was an officer and made peopl come bu i kmow how hardvthisbgame can be sometimes.

i just hink its unfair there are great people in thisbgame but negative sethey cant res or orhey get no praisem this is for all of those geeat people on p99 that do everything they can but get no public praise

/CHEERS

webrunner5
07-05-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm pretty sure Coeur has rezzed me at least three times now in completely random places. She just magically appears and restores my xp. Usually they are far out of the way 60s would normally go so it seems she's just walking the earth like Caine in Kung Fu.

Wow, your giving your age away with the Kung Fu thingy. Best show ever. :D

susvain0362
09-03-2013, 04:19 AM
Wow, your giving your age away with the Kung Fu thingy. Best show ever. :D

Pulp fiction quote also....

Coeur is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Winol
09-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Indeed Coeur Rocks !!!!

Killmiceelf
09-03-2013, 09:05 AM
Coeur left kunark, then came to befallen floor 3 just to pull my corpse to entrance and rez me. Told me I didn't even have to pay.

CharlesBarkley
09-03-2013, 09:29 AM
jealous? not really

my first char was a druid and i refused every donation people learnd to /split before i left group and was asked for specifically in global ooc when we had it. i played a shaman that would travel he world buffing every noob in very zonem ive gotten plenty of praise during my time on p99 and im sure it sounds self involved but i only did it to help people mever asked for or expected anything in return.

sellin that account was the worst thing i ever did and id probably still be playimg if i had it. not raidin orbgrindin bu porting and buffin becausehonestly the most enjoyable thing in p99 for me is helping otherz anyway i can because i played a rogbon live and coulsnt do anythimg by myself and no matter how much i helpedband offered to help i barely recieved help in eturn. i scheduled my epic fight a week in dvance and 1bof my guildies showed up thankfilly he was an officer and made peopl come bu i kmow how hardvthisbgame can be sometimes.

i just hink its unfair there are great people in thisbgame but negative sethey cant res or orhey get no praisem this is for all of those geeat people on p99 that do everything they can but get no public praise

/CHEERS

coeur is great but you're drunk

Kevynne
09-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Coeur gets many heart pieces <3
India lyaa and metra also cool a team peeps

iRFNA
09-03-2013, 06:01 PM
i've gotten several random rezzes from coeur, who like people say somehow is always there

poor drumas has only gotten a chance to rez me once

susvain0362
09-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Coeur is ALWAYS there. I died randomly at the wc shadow men. And who's in WC? Yes that's an easy one but it shows how coeur is simply the best.

Kevynne
09-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Coeur is everywhere, no lie lol