PDA

View Full Version : Some Sham. Epic questions!

Mojoz_Mon
06-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Hey all Mojoz with more questions for all you Shams with their epics... And Grats! BTW! lol

Anyways just got 45 on my sham and I heading to CoM for grouping I heard it is the best place to start getting epic parts.. So I read though the guide on Wiki seems easy enough. What I was wondering is the Page quest in CoM combine the 6 pages turn in rinse and repeat. How many times do I need to do this to get enough faction to complete the epic?

Thanks for the info!

Aaron
06-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Should be 8 times if I remember correctly. Definitely not more than 9.

Sarius
06-19-2013, 03:45 PM
There are easier ways to get the faction than that, like killing the pirate dude in OOT and doing the turn-in

Estu
06-19-2013, 07:31 PM
You can repeatedly do CoM reports to grind epic faction, you can repeatedly do the first step of the epic to grind faction (i.e. get a tiny gem and hand it in to the shaman in North Freeport; this is faster if you have a buddy to port you or if you're firepot-bound), you can repeatedly do the part in the Rathe Mountains. Different people vouch for different methods. The CoM method is nice because you get to EXP while doing it, but it can take a while. The other methods are more tedious but may be somewhat faster.

Mojoz_Mon
06-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Right on thanks for the info guys ... So what does my faction have to be warmly?

Aaron
06-20-2013, 05:26 AM
When you do your turn-in, it should say "your True Spirit faction could no possible get any better."

Mojoz_Mon
06-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Easy enough thanks Aaron!