PDA

View Full Version : Brother Qwinn

Vilkata
06-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Any bored high lvl people want to take down Qwinn for the robe? Im willing to help others with kills anywhere in payment.

Sarius
06-18-2013, 11:55 PM
My brother Z kill cost me quite a bit, but certainly worth not camping Raster. Good luck to you!

Khaleesi
06-19-2013, 05:56 AM
Any bored high lvl people want to take down Qwinn for the robe? Im willing to help others with kills anywhere in payment.

With all due respect it would be better if you didn't kill him. He can take days(literally) to spawn and that's only if someone is killing the place holders. I have never seen Qwinn despawn naturally (meaning outside of a glitch, patch, zone crash etc.). Once he's up, he's up for the good of the server.

In the amount of time it takes to spawn Qwinn, several people could get the tomes/books in Sol/Guk and then head back to turn them in.

If you must have assistance, then pay someone to take you into Sol/Guk instead.

t0lkien
06-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Qwinn is up constantly in SK. He's up right now actually. I kite there a lot and see him at bare minimum a couple of times each night.

Sarius
06-19-2013, 04:22 PM
I usually don't see him but then again I don't track. It's easier to spawn Z IMO so I would go for him, just be weary of JBooters flaming you if you kill Hasten.

Vilkata
06-20-2013, 11:30 AM
I was just in a bad mood, I made a bonehead mistake and handed in the sash instead of the headband. I can get those back easily enough.

diplo
06-20-2013, 11:38 AM
forget these clowns, OP. Kill who you want to kill.

you're going to need 4 clerics minimum and 3 DPS. He quads for like 355 or some shit.

Khaleesi
06-20-2013, 11:41 AM
I was just in a bad mood, I made a bonehead mistake and handed in the sash instead of the headband. I can get those back easily enough.

Yes, as you can buy both of them.

Wotsirb401
06-20-2013, 12:02 PM
forget these clowns, OP. Kill who you want to kill.

you're going to need 4 clerics minimum and 3 DPS. He quads for like 355 or some shit.

I've one grouped him, but always more fun to make a party out of it and bring whoever wants to help

Sarius
06-20-2013, 12:48 PM
1 cleric, 1 shaman, 1 warrior, 2 or 3 dps

diplo
06-20-2013, 01:00 PM
1 cleric, 1 shaman, 1 warrior, 2 or 3 dps

Did they nerf him or something? When I killed him sometime in 2012, he melted a raid-geared warrior 2x before we got enough clerics (started with 2, then 3, then 4) and 2 DPS.

Last time I checked, he's unslowable too.

mrmop520
06-20-2013, 01:36 PM
With evasive up my warrior easily lasts well enough for 1-2 clerics to heal.. the issue is if you have enough DPS so the clerics arn't OOM before he dies or disc wears off. Also only melee dps works he is extremely resistent.

This being said, Brother Zephyl is a better alternative because Qwinn is much rarer to find up (one monk spent a week+ looking for him O.o). Brother Z spawns in Rathe on the same 6min spawn timer as Hasten--meaning when hes up its actually a service to Jboot questers to kill him, whereas killing Qwinn could make a monk wait a very long time to turnin!

Khaleesi
06-21-2013, 10:46 AM
This being said, Brother Zephyl is a better alternative because Qwinn is much rarer to find up (one monk spent a week+ looking for him O.o). Brother Z spawns in Rathe on the same 6min spawn timer as Hasten--meaning when hes up its actually a service to Jboot questers to kill him, whereas killing Qwinn could make a monk wait a very long time to turnin!

Exactly.

Please be responsible with how you play.