PDA

View Full Version : An Executioners Axe Hate

Icefitz
06-18-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm planning on getting one of these, but it all depends on the answer I get. When I go on the P99 wiki and mouse over the name is says that the haste proc on the axe is worn but then when I click on it and go to the next page, it says that it's a proc. The proc would be great since I already have an FBSS so they would stack (I think). Just want to know which one it is from someone who is using it or has used it in the past. If both haste can't stack, any suggestion on a strong 2h warr weapon that I could get for 100-200pp?

Thanks

Icefitz
06-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Just saw the earthen blade, same question applies for haste though.

Asap
06-18-2013, 06:57 PM
edit - i lied, both proc a short duration haste

Ele
06-18-2013, 06:57 PM
short lasting proc, but doesn't proc till level 30

Asap
06-18-2013, 07:05 PM
Right after buying this thing from the tunnel in the commons, I immediately ran down to attack some asps and I started wailing away for 54 , 53 and so on ....to notice a lil blue sphere of energy around my critter. It was the proc. taking affect. I just turned 25 from LOIO and headed down to the commons to pick up my crafted bp I had been saving money up for. Bought one for 500pp and a trade of an old robe. Then saw someone showing me his earthen blade at 900pp. Said it proc'ed at 25 and I wished I had one. Then I see an auction of one for sale. I asked the guy how much and he said 300pp. I worked hard for the next hour to sell what I had to even come up with 300pp. I asked the guy to hold it for me and he did. I now own a nice 2hs weapon that tops my runic carver I once bought for 8pp from the merchant. I also have my Brell Keg popper 1hb I obtained from helping a guy on his quest. No wurmy yet though.

Seeing comments like this make me realize that no matter how classic this emulator gets, it will never be like this. WTB a time machine to go back 14 years

Khaleesi
06-19-2013, 06:20 AM
Seeing comments like this make me realize that no matter how classic this emulator gets, it will never be like this. WTB a time machine to go back 14 years

It could still be like this; but would require some fixes and adjustments to the server - mainly limited twinking.
As much as I loathe level/item limits in modern games, it's the only way to stop ridiculous things like level five characters with epics.

t0lkien
06-19-2013, 06:48 AM
Whatever ills non-level limiting brings, those ills are better than what comes with level-limiting.

Kagatob
06-19-2013, 06:49 AM
It could still be like this; but would require some fixes and adjustments to the server - mainly limited twinking.
As much as I loathe level/item limits in modern games, it's the only way to stop ridiculous things like level five characters with epics.

Because getting rid of multiquesting on epics wouldn't solve that. :rolleyes:

Khaleesi
06-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Because getting rid of multiquesting on epics wouldn't solve that. :rolleyes:

If any consolation I don't support MQ.