PDA

View Full Version : I have RETURNED

Hex
06-17-2013, 03:37 AM
Hello all,

I joined this community years ago, but left, as I am in the military, and have been back and forth overseas for a while now. But now I'm leaving the services, and have decided to come back to this community, and start playing again.

I am just a little baby cleric. Honestly, installing the game again right now, not even sure what level I left at. But I plan on playing either the CLR, or some other type of group class. I'm a huge fan of support roles, or major roles, be it healing, or tanking. Is a CLR a good choice for just that. Looking for something that my skills can keep my party in the good, and winning our battles. But don't want to have to fumble for a group spot, or look forever. Don't care much for the solo scene, it's kind of boring to me. Thanks for any help that is offered, and see you guys around!

Clark
06-17-2013, 05:13 AM
your cleric's name looks familiar kinda

welcome back :)

thieros
06-17-2013, 10:09 AM
Cleric sounds like a great choice for that. Enchanter's are also great for groups, but have the ability to solo when groups are found lacking.

Hex
06-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Yeah, but Enchanters first to go down, when your group has bad players in it =)

Swish
06-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Dark elf cleric. the best race/class combo in the game I'd say... but I'm biased ;)

Welcome back, and soloing (if you choose to) is definitely an option - there's a basic guide written in the "Priests" section of the forum...which I still need to simplify and add to :)

Hex
06-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Can I add you in game?

gotrocks
06-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Are you a protoss dragoon from starcraft?

would be pretty cool if you were.