PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Tips & Tricks Advice

TRiCiDE
06-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Looking for a tip if any on how to kill my charm instantly like a Dark Elf can with hide. Also, looking for a trick to see when my spells expire so I can make a window just for that.

Thanks,
Meztikal

Tecmos Deception
06-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Goblin Gazughi Ring.

Right click, Filters, Spells, Worn Off.

TRiCiDE
06-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Goblin Gazughi Ring.

Right click, Filters, Spells, Worn Off.

Does the "Worn off" work for the haste spells I cast on others as well?

Tecmos Deception
06-11-2013, 09:48 PM
No, your buffs wearing off of other players isn't something you can see in classic.

TRiCiDE
06-11-2013, 09:53 PM
No, your buffs wearing off of other players isn't something you can see in classic.

Thank you!

Nirgon
06-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Break charm, mez mob, mem blur it a few times at a distance... watch it heal to full in 20 seconds while you med. Recharm. Profit.

Malone88
06-12-2013, 07:48 PM
If you can't afford a Goblin Ghazuli Ring (like me), then just use
your Taper Enchantment spell to break charm. Its fast and cheap
on your mana.

Also, when target mob is low on HP, you can mem blur + nuke
to get full exp if you are soloing (or break charm/kill pet first).

gprater
06-21-2013, 09:36 AM
how does that goblin ring work if charmed pet isnt an animal? am I missing something?

Gurbuuk
06-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Any kind of invis breaks charms. Same as the CoS and charmed undead

Something'Witty
06-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Farming the Goblin Gazughi Ring (http://wiki.project1999.org/Goblin_Gazughi_Ring) is super easy with a tracker. I used my wife's druid, sat hidden in the middle of the field between the ruins and zone wall (around loc neg 750, neg 2750), and just watched track. There is an iksar guard that wanders around killing the trash mobs, including the PH, and several of the mobs will fight each other. Just let the NPCs or buff some n00bs and just watch repops.

It is boring as hell, but trying to keep track of the PH is a PITA and keeping the field clear (even with Upheavel) doesn't seem to spawn any more couriers then just sitting there watching track. I just camped it whenever my wife wanted to watch a movie (increase wife faction and camp an item at the same time).

I averaged one courier every 30 mins using this method and have obtained two rings. The first I sold for double what it was worth, I couldn't pass it up, the second I am keeping because it makes charming / recharming so easy.