PDA

View Full Version : The kind of drone strike we can all support!

Kagatob
06-04-2013, 02:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on4DRTUvst0

quido
06-04-2013, 02:40 AM
Too bad Domino's sucks. I think they may have even slipped below Little Caesar's level of quality.

myriverse
06-04-2013, 08:22 AM
You know it's bad when their (Domino's) marketing strategy was: "We know you hate our pizza, and we apologize, but we're trying to improve. Try us again, plzkthx."

Stinkum
06-04-2013, 12:15 PM
You know it's bad when their (Domino's) marketing strategy was: "We know you hate our pizza, and we apologize, but we're trying to improve. Try us again, plzkthx."

To be fair, their pizza was terrible before, and the new one is a big improvement.

Hailto
06-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Too bad Domino's sucks. I think they may have even slipped below Little Caesar's level of quality.

Little Caesar's is worse than Dominos.

Gaffin Deeppockets
06-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Little Caesar's is worse than Dominos.

x10

quido
06-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Yeah I haven't had Little Caesar's in like 3 years, but Domino's now is about as bad as I remember it being - I have a stomach made of steel and Domino's makes me want to puke.

Pringles
06-04-2013, 09:08 PM
My kids will eat (and like) Little Caesars...... while they arent amazing, I have to say they have really stepped up their game the last few years. They used to be completely inedible for me, but their deep dish for $8 isnt bad! I prefer Papa Johns though.

Aeolwind
06-04-2013, 09:20 PM
I hate the new dominos. I've worked for PJ's and Dominos both as a driver. I don't eat either anymore since they started screwing with their recipes.

Thought for the day. Pizza has a higher mark up than diamonds.

Kagatob
06-04-2013, 09:59 PM
For mass produced pizza places I don't know what Papa Johns currently tastes like as I've been boycotting them for the past decade or so, when I did try it back in highschool it was alright I guess, though that's probably because I really like garlic and it came with a garlic dipping sauce.

Little Ceasers I've only had once that I can remember about 8 months ago, I didn't think it was that bad, the breadsticks were pretty good, good in that they were as good or better than pizza hut's.

Pizza Hut is pretty crappy unless you get stuffed crust IMO, though I haven't tried all of their varieties (deep dish etc) and usually go for a traditional or thin crust.

Dominos from childhood up until 4 (I think) years ago when they first changed their recipe was simply cardboard + cheese/sauce, their first recipe change was really good IMO I enjoyed the particular combination of spices and the newer more robust sauce, I actually like the more recent remake even less, it's the same thing just less zesty, the texture of the crust is a bit better though so maybe that's an improvement? I dunno.
There's a Domino's right next door to my house so I had been eating it weekly ($4 one toping Tuesdays were hard to pass up) until about 2 years ago when I realized enough was enough, only had it 3 or 4 times total since then.

For some reason I prefer Papa Gino's pizza above all the other chains, I don't even know what it is that I like so much about it. Probably nostalgia considering a year ago was the first time I had had it in fifteen years.

mostbitter
06-04-2013, 10:16 PM
all of it is garbage for one reason or another, papa johns and domino's don't use fresh dough, pizza hut uses frozen shit that isn't really even dough, little ceasers uses fresh dough and then lets their pizzas sit forever. all of the topping selection in each place is garbage made of mostly food filler instead of food. Terrible industry

Lojik
06-04-2013, 10:45 PM
For mass produced pizza places I don't know what Papa Johns currently tastes like as I've been boycotting them for the past decade or so, when I did try it back in highschool it was alright I guess, though that's probably because I really like garlic and it came with a garlic dipping sauce.

Little Ceasers I've only had once that I can remember about 8 months ago, I didn't think it was that bad, the breadsticks were pretty good, good in that they were as good or better than pizza hut's.

Pizza Hut is pretty crappy unless you get stuffed crust IMO, though I haven't tried all of their varieties (deep dish etc) and usually go for a traditional or thin crust.

Dominos from childhood up until 4 (I think) years ago when they first changed their recipe was simply cardboard + cheese/sauce, their first recipe change was really good IMO I enjoyed the particular combination of spices and the newer more robust sauce, I actually like the more recent remake even less, it's the same thing just less zesty, the texture of the crust is a bit better though so maybe that's an improvement? I dunno.
There's a Domino's right next door to my house so I had been eating it weekly ($4 one toping Tuesdays were hard to pass up) until about 2 years ago when I realized enough was enough, only had it 3 or 4 times total since then.

For some reason I prefer Papa Gino's pizza above all the other chains, I don't even know what it is that I like so much about it. Probably nostalgia considering a year ago was the first time I had had it in fifteen years.

Just wondering why you're boycotting PJ'S.

Kagatob
06-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Just wondering why you're boycotting PJ'S.

http://cdn.cnwimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/papa-john-schnatter-house.jpg
Asshole's a billionaire who lives in a castle and has the nerve to claim the "need to cut the wages of his employees" because of Obamacare.

HasbinHarrisonMindHump
06-05-2013, 12:35 AM
This message is hidden because Kagatob is on your ignore list.

quido
06-05-2013, 12:42 AM
My brother was the GM of a Papa John's for a couple years and had the displeasure of getting to meet and hang out with Papa John. He said he was one of the most arrogant dumbfuck faggots he has ever met, or something to that effect.

As fair as chain pizza goes, the only shit I can really stand these days that we have where I live is Marco's. $10 Pepperoni Magnifico is a bit greasy but add a paper towel or two to the mix and it's probably the best value out there.

Of course most local pizza joints will blow any chain out of the water.

Kagatob
06-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Of course most local pizza joints will blow any chain out of the water.

Indeed. There's a place a couple of towns over called Mimos that sells the best pizza I've had for $3.25 a slice + .50 per topping but the slices are huge and one slice is enough to fill me up every time.

Luckily for my wallet I'm not a big topping person though, plain cheese, grilled chicken or buffalo chicken are all fine for me.

HasbinHarrisonMindHump
06-05-2013, 01:46 AM
This message is hidden because Kagatob is on your ignore list.

You post way too much.

Klendathu
06-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Most chain pizza is crap. I didn't think so until my wife started making pizza herself. After eating a few months worth of trial and error, her pizza blows all other restaurants out of the water, by far.

Stinkum
06-05-2013, 02:30 PM
My brother was the GM of a Papa John's for a couple years and had the displeasure of getting to meet and hang out with Papa John. He said he was one of the most arrogant dumbfuck faggots he has ever met, or something to that effect.

My old roommate worked at Papa J's and told me that Papa John once stopped by the store once and was a massive douche, fired some kid on the spot instantly for drinking water in view of a customer or something silly. Papa John also has an insane amount of Botox and plastic surgery if you ever see him in person.

SamwiseRed
06-05-2013, 05:22 PM
i heard papa john loves the cock

Kagatob
06-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Someone once told me that John had some plan to open a gated catholic-only community in Florida or some ridiculous BS like that, I dismissed it before and can't find anything about it via google search but has anyone else heard anything about it?

citizen1080
06-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Asshole's a billionaire who lives in a castle and has the nerve to claim the "need to cut the wages of his employees" because of Obamacare.

Holy fuck...that house

Reapin
06-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Holy fuck...that house

Corporate Pizza Sucks.

Faerie
06-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Didn't the USDA pay for Domino's to change their recipe, and to push that, "We're better now!" campaign?

I don't eat much pizza.

JonathanHancock
06-06-2013, 11:18 AM

Take a look at EVERY SINGLE major chain restaurant, retail store, etc etc etc.

They have ALL used the impending Obamacare AND minimum wage increases are reasons to BOTH:

1) Increase their prices on everything
2) Cut wages and jobs COMPLETELY

Subway for example now has like 3 total things on their "five dollar footlong" menu, and most everything else is $7.50. My aunt owns a Subway, and it's KILLING their business. Their food costs HAVE skyrocketed I'll admit that. Of course, corporate is reporting higher-than-ever profits to its investors.

No surprise there

Additionally they've ALL implemented "raise freezes" pretty much across the board. They know the minimum wage increase is coming, IN SEVERAL ***YEARS***, and they've used that as an excuse to free all wage increases til then.

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 12:05 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318396701625394&set=a.308368312628233.1073741828.301877746610623&type=1&theater

one of my buddies posted this pic on facebook, is it even legal to openly admit to laying people off for their political beliefs?

fuck facebook SO HARD i cant wait for this fad to end...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/layoff.jpg

there maybe....
this guy is a huge tool, can't take responsibility for the fact his company can't compete in the economy instead of improving he blames his employees on some BS and then lays them off claiming they asked for it

Lojik
06-06-2013, 01:02 PM

I won't defend the dude being a dick. I've actually heard the same thing from people who have met him. I also am not familiar with whatever the transcript was of shit he said, nor do I really feel like reading what an asshole has to say about something he probably doesn't understand.

I'm also not against state sponsored health care necessarily, but just remember someone is going to have to pay for it. If you think anyone who owns a business is just going to pony up and eat losses to pay for Obamacare I think you'd be mistaken. Businesses are an investment, and you want to be sure your investment is doing the best it can.

That being said, he probably should have kept his mouth shut. I'll still eat papa john's cause I enjoy it, but then again I'd be an awful food critic.

Kagatob
06-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Take a look at EVERY SINGLE major chain restaurant, retail store, etc etc etc.

They have ALL used the impending Obamacare AND minimum wage increases are reasons to BOTH:

1) Increase their prices on everything
2) Cut wages and jobs COMPLETELY

Subway for example now has like 3 total things on their "five dollar footlong" menu, and most everything else is $7.50. My aunt owns a Subway, and it's KILLING their business. Their food costs HAVE skyrocketed I'll admit that. Of course, corporate is reporting higher-than-ever profits to its investors.

No surprise there

Additionally they've ALL implemented "raise freezes" pretty much across the board. They know the minimum wage increase is coming, IN SEVERAL ***YEARS***, and they've used that as an excuse to free all wage increases til then.

I hope you realize that they started doing that about a year before Obama even got elected the first time (here in the northeast at least).

Mistirecting context.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318396701625394&set=a.308368312628233.1073741828.301877746610623&type=1&theater

one of my buddies posted this pic on facebook, is it even legal to openly admit to laying people off for their political beliefs?

there maybe....
this guy is a huge tool, can't take responsibility for the fact his company can't compete in the economy instead of improving he blames his employees on some BS and then lays them off claiming they asked for it
If something like that happened to me I'd make sure to personally cost that manager more money then Obamacare would have. Just saying. :cool:

Rhambuk
06-06-2013, 05:47 PM
If something like that happened to me I'd make sure to personally cost that manager more money then Obamacare would have. Just saying. :cool:

After he sat me down in his office and told me that was the reason i was being laid off and he looked at me with that shit eatting grin, id probably come back the next day and shoot him. Thank you gun control laws.

Kagatob
06-06-2013, 06:08 PM
After he sat me down in his office and told me that was the reason i was being laid off and he looked at me with that shit eatting grin, id probably come back the next day and shoot him. Thank you gun control laws.

That would be my first thought but the sadistic motherfucker in me would want to cause a long lasting amount of psychological punishment coupled with acts (mostly vandalism I suppose) costing him tons of money.

Gadwen
06-06-2013, 06:19 PM

there maybe....

This was just some chain mail garbage, never really happened.