PDA

View Full Version : Question about toon sales

Naerron
06-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Was thinking of selling one of my p99 toons and remembered there was a geared out war with epic 3.0's on ez server and another decked and keyed out warrior on THF on it, am I allowed to advertise that when it comes to my for sale post?

ramul
06-03-2013, 03:28 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80095

Nope, sorry.

Uggme
06-03-2013, 03:58 PM
though technically you just did. careful of the fine line you're walking, heh

Here is my obligatory statement: don't sell accounts. It's bad mmk :)

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 04:01 PM
don't sell accounts. It's bad mmk :)

just be careful who you're dealing with and if your not sure, use a middle man.

Account sales within p99, possible between red and blue?, are NOT illegal and are done everyday. Just don't get ripped off and post or there will be 50 anti account sellers spamming that it needs to be banned...

Gadwen
06-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Just don't get ripped off and post or there will be 50 anti account sellers spamming that it needs to be banned...

So the community shouldn't know about scammers because it may make account selling look bad?

I advise everyone who gets ripped off to name and shame on the forums.

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 04:24 PM
So the community shouldn't know about scammers because it may make account selling look bad?

I advise everyone who gets ripped off to name and shame on the forums.

becaues its done so much in the past...

without looking it up name known scammers?

chances are theyve given up those names obviously, scammers dont use the same character to scam over and over, you scam recreate scam again...

Gadwen
06-03-2013, 04:34 PM
becaues its done so much in the past...

without looking it up name known scammers?

chances are theyve given up those names obviously, scammers dont use the same character to scam over and over, you scam recreate scam again...

And people demanding that account selling be banned has done a lot in the past as well hasn't it? Must be banned by now, remove this thread immediately!

At least posting about scammers has a chance to have a positive impact on the server, people whining about account sales is completely inconsequential.

Thulack
06-03-2013, 04:47 PM
There have been a few accounts that have stated toons on other Emu servers in the listing and have had no repercussions. Aslong as your selling point is the p99 toons and thats what your valuing the account off of it should be a issue i wouldnt think. Darian's account that was for sale listed its other server toons at the bottom and was posted for months.

Ref to Darian account sale thread http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=76484&highlight=darian

Systolic
06-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Two words about account sales:

Be careful.

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 05:07 PM
At least posting about scammers has a chance to have a positive impact on the server, people whining about account sales is completely inconsequential.

and yet...

If posting the scammers name actually helped sure, those threads are on topic for about 3 posts then it turns into a 7 page back and for of why account selling is bad/should be banned against it should stay.

Just trying to prevent yet another pointless 10 page post argument about peoples opinions when the devs could give 2 shits what you or I think.

To heed my own words im not going to post here anymore because simply nothing will be accomplished and its a waste of energy.