PDA

View Full Version : Graphics of Mage Pets

Anelion
06-02-2013, 04:08 PM
Can I change the style of pets. I do not like the newer pets that look like imps/earth golems. I preferred the original floating triangles of fury, torso with arms, that is it.

If there is a download effect I would like to get a link to it.

Was surprised that I couldn't find a thread about this even after searching through the Casters' Forum.

Do others actually prefer the look of these pets?

Somekid123
06-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Prior to logging into your account you can change the settings back to old pets, simple.

connect
06-02-2013, 04:19 PM
i cant remember how i did it.. but i think search here for duxa ui.

he has a loader that makes all the elemental models old school. (i have as old school just i think thats how i did it)

Jeffari
06-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Yeah, you know the screen right before you type in your password, where is says Login, Account, EQ Webpage, Help, Options and Exit? Just click Options and its right in there at the bottom, just make sure the Horses and Elementals option is unchecked. Checking the boxes will enable luclin graphics and unchecking them will keep the graphics/models classic.

Anelion
06-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Prior to logging into your account you can change the settings back to old pets, simple.

More directions than this please? Thanks for helping.

Anelion
06-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Yeah, you know the screen right before you type in your password, where is says Login, Account, EQ Webpage, Help, Options and Exit? Just click Options and its right in there at the bottom, just make sure the Horses and Elementals option is unchecked

Thanks a lot guys. Hate these new pet looks.

Jeffari
06-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Er ah ha I thought that was how it was done, I actually just tried it myself and it didn't work, however, I was doing a little bit of searching around and I found an old forum, let me copy paste what the dude said, "You can open up your eqclient.ini folder and change

UseLuclinElementals=TRUE

to

UseLuclinElementals=FALSE

and reload the game as well.

Make sure ou are running notepad/eq as administrator etc." -Mcbard.

Ah I hope this will help you man.

Anelion
06-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Er ah ha I thought that was how it was done, I actually just tried it myself and it didn't work, however, I was doing a little bit of searching around and I found an old forum, let me copy paste what the dude said, "You can open up your eqclient.ini folder and change

UseLuclinElementals=TRUE

to

UseLuclinElementals=FALSE

and reload the game as well.

Make sure ou are running notepad/eq as administrator etc." -Mcbard.

Ah I hope this will help you man.

Those directions were spot on. Thank you very much. :)

Now my classic EQ is truly classic.

Rhambuk
06-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Thanks a lot guys. Hate these new pet looks.

All the new graphics were simply horrendous. The absolute worst was recreation of the dwarf roll, luclin dorfs...uhg cant even think about it!