PDA

View Full Version : Wolf form quest turn in

mattrox
07-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Hey everyone. I had a druid cast wolf form on me to raise my faction level with Freeport Militia. I could enter the city, but when I try to turn belt in Hazren took belt without giving reward for it. Is this how it is supposed to be? If so anyone have any ideas how I can get my ogre sk out of KoS standing? Thankyou :)

Omnimorph
07-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Hey everyone. I had a druid cast wolf form on me to raise my faction level with Freeport Militia. I could enter the city, but when I try to turn belt in Hazren took belt without giving reward for it. Is this how it is supposed to be? If so anyone have any ideas how I can get my ogre sk out of KoS standing? Thankyou :)

You have to hand in the belts 2 at a time.

mattrox
07-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Oh man do I feel stupid now lol. Thought the militia quest only required one belt. Oh well I can get a bunch more I suppose. Thankyou Omni!

Omnimorph
07-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Oh man do I feel stupid now lol. Thought the militia quest only required one belt. Oh well I can get a bunch more I suppose. Thankyou Omni!

Np, I found out the hard way, I handed in 4, nothing, I then handed in 1, nothing. I then left and posted about how it was broken and someone told me to hand in 2 at a time...how was I supposed to know!