PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Downtime

Rogean
07-03-2010, 12:36 AM
The game server will be coming down for 5 hours at Midnight Saturday Night / Sunday Morning (July 3rd-4th), for the data center maintenance scheduled below. The websites will still be available during this time but may be in and out of connectivity.

Maintenance Scheduled for AVL01
Maintenance Time: 00:01 AM (Eastern, GMT-4) Sunday July 4, 2010
Maintenance Window Duration: 5 hours
Maintenance Action: Network upgrades/maintenance
Site Affected: AVL01
Risk Classification: High

Network operations will be performing various core routing infrastructure upgrades in order to integrate AVL01 into our new regional backbone. Customers may experience periods of packet loss or latency as engineers perform these upgrades. We will perform this work between 00:01 AM and 05:00 AM Eastern.

(High) A service disruption should be anticipated. The maintenance being performed affects mission critical infrastructure systems. Should a disruption in service occur, Netriplex will move rapidly to limit this interruption to the absolute minimum amount of time. This classification is required for maintenance where the risk of a service outage is anticipated at being greater than 80%.

Shannacore
07-03-2010, 12:38 AM
QQ

QQ

QQ

QQ

QQ

Paxton
07-03-2010, 01:01 AM
(High) A service disruption should be anticipated. The maintenance being performed affects mission critical infrastructure systems. Should a disruption in service occur, Netriplex will move rapidly to limit this interruption to the absolute minimum amount of time. This classification is required for maintenance where the risk of a service outage is anticipated at being greater than 80%.

The IT guy who wrote this definitely moonlights as a science fiction novelist.

guineapig
07-03-2010, 11:22 PM

Yes, this sounds like serious business! :O

Supreme
07-03-2010, 11:37 PM

Rhetorical way of saying the whole network will be down for updates!

PhelanKA
07-04-2010, 12:15 AM
Shouldn't the server have gone down by now? It's ~00:30 EST

h0tr0d (shaere)
07-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Maybe Lesnar submitted them too.... roftc (rolling on the floor triangle choking)

girth
07-04-2010, 01:22 AM
hahaha - I cannot believe the fight ended like that

what a great first round though

makoho
07-04-2010, 01:43 AM
hahaha - I cannot believe the fight ended like that

what a great first round though

was pretty great to see brock end a fight by arm triangle too. That huge python of an arm wrapped around the neck was scary.

h0tr0d (shaere)
07-04-2010, 02:05 AM
yeah it was, and man he took some shots the first round, great win.

Aeolwind
07-04-2010, 02:26 AM
Fedor would never get submitted by some scrub! Oh, wait....

I'm glad Lesnar won that way as well. It was just fun to take a jab at Fedor.

JayDee
07-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Fedor would never get submitted by some scrub! Oh, wait....

I'm glad Lesnar won that way as well. It was just fun to take a jab at Fedor.

Fabricio Werdum:

Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Three-time World BJJ champion
Three-time Pan-American BJJ champion
2007 ADCC +99 Champion

---

I still love you, even though you are minsinformed :-)

Rogean
07-04-2010, 03:00 AM
yea I forgot to take the server down.

everything ok though? any lag?

Nocte
07-04-2010, 03:20 AM
It's fine.

makoho
07-04-2010, 03:49 AM
server its ultra chill. less laggy than normal

dikain
07-04-2010, 07:36 AM
Lost synchro 2 times today, i'm playing from europe btw

Got same trouble past 2 sunday getting disconnected severals times without any reason, just losing synchro while i still got internet connection