PDA

View Full Version : Any Luclin players?

vaneksniper26
07-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Just wondering if we have anyone here from Luclin? I was in Legacy of Sorrow and Insidious Blood mostly, Monk named Alexandre. Just want to see if any old friends are around!

Humwawa
07-03-2010, 12:23 AM
/who Thurack

Volga
07-03-2010, 04:43 AM
I remember LoS and IB... Though you prolly won't remember me =)

I was Tylaric in Tiarc

Barthorn
07-03-2010, 06:55 AM
I played a bard. Was in Veil of Shadows and Ancient Crusade.

Barkingturtle
07-03-2010, 07:09 AM
I played a ranger named Kijacko and a bard named Olae. I was in Colleague of Sanctuary.

eqholmes
07-03-2010, 09:55 AM
I played a cleric name Deniess, was in a LOS a few months, then got sick of raidin every day 8 hours. Stoped played like 6 months and came back and played in AC as well. I remember both the names of thurack and alexandre. I could have told you both what they were. Alex a human monk and thurack a barb sham, correct?

Born2rot
07-05-2010, 02:44 AM
Played Goregut Barb warrior for most of my time on live. Was in Heroes for a while then in Endorean forever.

vaneksniper26
07-05-2010, 11:59 PM
I played a cleric name Deniess, was in a LOS a few months, then got sick of raidin every day 8 hours. Stoped played like 6 months and came back and played in AC as well. I remember both the names of thurack and alexandre. I could have told you both what they were. Alex a human monk and thurack a barb sham, correct?

yes that is correct ! =)

Sinlea
07-06-2010, 12:04 AM
Alexandre! I remember you. My name was Draeliana. I was in Ancient Crusade and Chaos Justice *cringe* hehehe.

Sinlea
07-06-2010, 12:04 AM
Barthorn I kinda remember you too!

chtulu
07-06-2010, 07:02 AM
I played on Luclin long ago. I stopped shortly after Yeksha expansion camp out. I was more active during the velious/luclin era. My name on there was stabbirk (halfling rogue) or I had Ravarenn (half elf bard).

I remember some of the people here. I was in CoSanctuary for a long time. One of the people that I hung around with on that server was Mortenson (another bard).

Anyone know if Poppa (from CoSanctuary) is hanging around these parts?

Anyways, I just wanted to mention that Ancient Crusade was full of D bags and I once app'd for them for the sole purpose of ninjaing a drop in umbral.

PS. if anyone wants to remember me or look for any honorable mention of famous luclin players, I recommend digging in the old luclin server website. http://luclin.info/

Mostly look in the flame and rants section for the good stuff.

Barthorn
07-06-2010, 10:38 AM
I remember seeing Alexandre around definitely. Your name seems familiar too Sin hah. Was so long ago

vaneksniper26
07-06-2010, 10:47 AM
my char in game here is Ovech, feel free to send me a tell !

Sinlea
07-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Not gonna lie, Ancient Crusade was retarded. SOO bad. heheh.

I remember Mortenson.. and I remember him being a super newb.

isitatomic
07-06-2010, 03:10 PM
[58 Evoker] Ainaden <Praxiums>

Played on Luclin from just before Kunark to soon after Luclin expansion. Revamped CT AE groups and CS wyvern kiting were my frequent hangouts.

Falisaty
07-06-2010, 10:48 PM
played on luclin for 10 years (Breno was my name) was in luclin purple dragons then we merged into Jade dynasty then after we started in to Vex thal everyone left for sheep at that time i went unguilded and stayed that way.

Fargus
07-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Ran with <Silent Sentinels> as Zildjian from early 2000 until the guild's disbanding (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/Moo-rah/moo-rah.htm) on Easter Sunday, 2002. Then ran with <New Elements of Power> until late 2002, when i switched over full time to Bristlebane server.
Spent about 6 years on BB, but the fun factor of Luclin was never matched. Every now and then, I still read old stuff, like
our newbie gnome runs (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/moo/),
Learn when to stay the *%@$ down (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/stay_down/stay_down.htm),
ranger poetry (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/wtf/WTF01.htm) and
The slaying of Raulpiley (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/raulpiley/raulpiley.htm).

Sinlea
07-07-2010, 10:52 AM
The raulpiley slaying was amazing. I miss Luclin! Anyone have Yaen's info?

Tagrun
07-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Anyone remember the switch from Veeshan to Luclin?

I remember going to a FanFest...in Chicago I believe where the Veeshan players had the highest presence, and we hated Luclin...but we got moved there.

This was like 8 years ago?

Ellia
07-07-2010, 10:44 PM
I started on Veeshan just before Kunark; Merged with Luclin server; I quit live in Oct-Sept 2009. Ellia of Only the Brave, a paladin.

eqholmes
07-08-2010, 10:40 AM
LOL ya I agree AC was crap, after being in los and then joining ac after my break made me want to punch myself in the groin.

The raulpiley slaying was amazing. I miss Luclin! Anyone have Yaen's info?

OMG HAHA I remember all the SS, the guys that pushed "Ripley the homo BAZZAR trader" into the arena and slaying him. Was one of the greatest things I have ever seen in a game to date.

Look me up luclin people, if your new to the server ill see what I got laying around.

Holmes 50 nerco DA
Gretzky 44 Ranger DA (new main probably)

surbated
07-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Wow, some names (and guilds) I actually remember. I played from when Luclin went up till a few months after Velious hit.

I was Symmetry (enchanter) and bolivar (warrior), in <Triad Continuum>.

eqholmes
07-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Rebumping, cmon more people have to remember the ripley slaying in the arena?!!? Funniest thing I have seen for sure on this game.

Holmes 50 Nerco DA
Gretzky 45 Ranger DA

Born2rot
07-13-2010, 07:54 PM
It was funny as hell. Actually watched them do it. Don't remmeber the names though. Had to lev him and push. Took a bit of time lol was funny as shit.

Goregut Fleshripper - Necro

Fargus
07-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Baga and Dona did it. Handily enough, it was linked on page 2 of this thread.

Theldios
07-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Jamar Darkmoon then Jamar Darkmoon now

Sinlea
07-14-2010, 06:23 PM
Just so you guys know, theres a player list thread in server chat where you can put your server, old name, new name, etc

sillymonster
07-20-2010, 06:31 AM
Played a druid named Riyan during Kunark in Legacy of Sorrow.

Bushwick
07-20-2010, 11:09 AM
I can't believe how many members of Ancient Crusade are here. That guild and the drama it created is what made playing on Luclin worthwhile. It was a sad day when the guild finally broke up, because there was nobody left for members of Insidious Blood to hate.

Luton Bloodwolf
07-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Played a druid named Luton Bloodwolf in Ancient Crusade. Left after SoL was introduced.

Enderenter
07-22-2010, 02:56 PM
I played a druid and monk - Kelethor and Lask, respectively. Started in the early days, pre-Kunark, though I didn't play the druid or monk until later on.

Wrot
07-23-2010, 08:31 AM
just started, i played an iksar necro named wrot from mid velious through late OoW, was in CoS then Sheep. name in game is wrott now.

lyyfeleech
07-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Lyyfeleech Gnome Necro...old school Luclin from the beginning and LoS member velious-pop

vaneksniper26
07-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey lyfe, i remember you, and i hope youd remember me =P

Alexandre the monk

nosto
07-23-2010, 04:44 PM
I played on luclin/nameless

Tingly was my druid (tingly feelings)
cleric was Vamplite or Wilstar or Invigorator (long story on name changes lol)

lyyfeleech
08-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey lyfe, i remember you, and i hope youd remember me =P

Alexandre the monk

Of course I do! Was a few more old school LoS here in the beginning, but most have moved on sadly.

creature212
08-15-2010, 08:28 PM
I started on Luclin when it was new and played through LDONish times. played mostly my monk Xaser or sk Sothos

Tallenn
08-16-2010, 02:39 PM
I still haven't seen anyone I actually know, at least more than just in passing. I of course recognize most of the guild names mentioned.

I was Cuchulaine (WE druid) and Geneze (HE cleric, dual-boxed). I was in Veterans Legion, and then went with lots of the folks that split off to start Jade Dynasty. I quit playing about the time GoD came out. I've been back from time to time, but unguilded, and just messing around.

Enderenter
08-16-2010, 02:43 PM
I was in Jade Dynasty in 2004. Pulled for a few mini-raids. Lask Frildur.

Bicrius
09-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I remember pretty much all of you. :) Raviel had mentioned something about this and I just got around to checking it out. I was the drunken wizard known as Bicrius, I ran with <Elements of Power>, then <New Elements of Power>, then lastly <House of Aegis> before retiring.

Volga
09-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Hey Bic,

Did you run eqluclin.org as well?

I was Tylaric from Tiarc.

Enderenter
09-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Hey Bic,

Did you run eqluclin.org as well?

I was Tylaric from Tiarc.

Yes, he ran eqluclin.

I still remember his animated signature: Good Day Sir, you Lose.

Xadion
09-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Xadion Human SK - Primus Exodus...orig Veeshan (teh better zerver yo) so I suppose, Luclin after the server merge.

kioe
09-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Hey all,

I played from server start until Gates came out. Juzam/Juss/Aspyn
Started in a guild with RL friends then moved to Apex then Endorean then Five Rings.
Some RL friends are playing here as well, Atlas, Buns, and some friends from other servers.

Still working on getting Xapp and Titan/Juggernaut to play.
I recognize a few of you and I'm curious who from old School LoS was playing earlier.

Anyone know what happened to Siawn/Fleur or Traggle?

Fargus
09-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Yes, he ran eqluclin.

I still remember his animated signature: Good Day Sir, you Lose.

If you're referring to Luclin.org (http://www.luclin.org), that was run by Moslad.

The sig you mention was Yaksa's. Bic had a couple of sigs, usually involving wizards powering up, beer, and muscles.

Humwawa
09-10-2010, 05:23 PM
I can't believe how many members of Ancient Crusade are here. That guild and the drama it created is what made playing on Luclin worthwhile. It was a sad day when the guild finally broke up, because there was nobody left for members of Insidious Blood to hate.

Haha, I play WoW with the Insidious Blood guys, I cannot wait to make a guild called <Ancient Crusade> to screw with Teana.

Thanks Bushy!

Enderenter
09-10-2010, 06:15 PM
If you're referring to Luclin.org (http://www.luclin.org), that was run by Moslad.

The sig you mention was Yaksa's. Bic had a couple of sigs, usually involving wizards powering up, beer, and muscles.

Guess I mixed some stuff up. I could have sworn Bic was the admin of the forums though.

Fargus
09-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh, for sure. After Milynna stepped down on the real old luclin board, Bic was mod or admin on every board we moved to.

Puyen
09-17-2010, 08:15 AM
I played on luclin at realease of kunark. Had a rogue named puyen and paladin named yallian. Was great times back then and I even remember the first person I grouped with. Lydea. The most memorable names to me are thunder arse and eleeto from rallos zek

Granpa
09-19-2010, 01:12 PM
what the fuck thurcack

Granpa
09-19-2010, 01:12 PM
oh and i think i remember seeing u around before alexandre. :)

vaneksniper26
09-22-2010, 08:44 AM
I remember you Granpa!

Alexandre

Norrok
09-26-2010, 07:46 AM
I remember you Bicrius, jeeze - many moons ago eh? :P

Played Norrok - wood elf ranger, came in right when velious was released (i think? :O) and then went on till hmmmm... late PoK or the expansion after.. i forget :P

Remember Mort to... we didnt really share the same views on alot stuff :P

Darklake
09-26-2010, 07:45 PM
Wow, blast from the past :-)

Used to play a druid named Darklake who was in a small guild called Emerald Phoenix, then later on an iksar monk named Skwishie. Quit when I got into the US WoW beta, then the Euro WoW beta, which I think is when GoD came out.

Starwynd
09-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Itsuka the ranger! Decided against using that name here :P doesn't seem to fit my age anymore... lol.

Harm
09-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Ran with <Silent Sentinels> as Zildjian from early 2000 until the guild's disbanding (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/Moo-rah/moo-rah.htm) on Easter Sunday, 2002. Then ran with <New Elements of Power> until late 2002, when i switched over full time to Bristlebane server.
Spent about 6 years on BB, but the fun factor of Luclin was never matched. Every now and then, I still read old stuff, like
our newbie gnome runs (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/moo/),
Learn when to stay the *%@$ down (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/stay_down/stay_down.htm),
ranger poetry (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/wtf/WTF01.htm) and
The slaying of Raulpiley (http://clanarrowsmith.ca/raulpiley/raulpiley.htm).

I JUST signed up for this server yesterday. I've been tracking EQC for years, how this place escaped my notice is beyond me. All those stupid Turbine points I bought for DDO are now gunna sit there and rot for a while :) .

Anyways, its GREAT to see a former <Silent Sentinel>, Zild! And for the rest of you who probably barely remember that great mostly-Canadian bunch of drunks, I was in <Five Rings> until I quit for WoW, which I played until April of this year, got incredibly bored with it and quit. I have a feeling this server is going to save me from buying Cata, thanks in advance.

Anyways I just rolled another SK, this time Ogre. Name is "Prity". (lol) I had a nice time yesterday re-remembering how to do basic things in the game. I'm annoyed there is a map feature though, I wasn't sufficiently lost at all times.

Well anyways, I'll see you guys around.

Formerly Harmdalet Epicursed
Human Shadowknight of Freeport
<Silent Sentinels>
<Five Rings>

vaneksniper26
09-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Harm!! Whats up its Alexandre, id hope you remember me from the time i was in Five Rings with you!

lyyfeleech
09-29-2010, 09:42 AM
I remember 5 rings. Where the hell is Acoma the druid?

Harm
09-29-2010, 11:07 AM
Harm!! Whats up its Alexandre, id hope you remember me from the time i was in Five Rings with you!

Hey yeah I remember you. Weren't you one of those Rochester people? I think there were a ton of people from a place called Rochester for some reason on our server, and most of them were total D-Bags, but at least you I could stand :P . I haven't kept up with anyone from 5R to be honest, but it appears that many of them are still playing in the same guild.

The one person I really miss is Hurrin... that damn RPing dorf pally was my nemesis. :D

Harm
09-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Here's something I just found, some of my old notes I took as I played... interesting view into my mindset at the time!

Apparently if you don't browse with a good popup blocker / ad remover ImageVenue pops up a possibly NSFW popup advertisement, so here's the images on PhotoBucket (but they are lower quality since PhotoBucket resizes them):

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/JagwarVenCo/EQ%20Stuff

Possibly NSFW version below:

http://img120.imagevenue.com/loc229/th_72444_EQ1_NotesA_122_229lo.jpg (http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72444_EQ1_NotesA_122_229lo.jpg)http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc226/th_72456_EQ1_NotesB_122_226lo.jpg (http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72456_EQ1_NotesB_122_226lo.jpg)

Shylar
09-29-2010, 01:47 PM
wow lots of old names going around in this thread! bf and i are going to start up here once they lift the ip limit thingy.

was surprised to see lyyfeleech! hooray! and alex you totally ditched us over on vz/tz! :p

<3 see you guys in game!

Granpa
09-30-2010, 02:05 AM
I recall the names bicrius and lyfeleeech. Shylar sounds familiar too.

ps: WHERE THE FUCK IS THURCACK

vaneksniper26
09-30-2010, 07:34 AM
wow lots of old names going around in this thread! bf and i are going to start up here once they lift the ip limit thingy.

was surprised to see lyyfeleech! hooray! and alex you totally ditched us over on vz/tz! :p

<3 see you guys in game!

I couldnt stand the PVP on that server i guess! You can get a IP exemption and be able to play right now.

Darklake
09-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Think I saw a gnome corpse with the name Bishugget earlier today - the return of The Nuggets of Justice, perchance? :-)

Theldios
10-01-2010, 05:33 PM
I recall the names bicrius and lyfeleeech. Shylar sounds familiar too.

ps: WHERE THE FUCK IS THURCACK
He is here but have not seen him log on in ovr a month same with Warslacker!

darkkist
10-02-2010, 08:15 PM
omg

I played luclin from Kunark release alll way until couple years ago

I was in many guilds ...Furious Rising (led it with family)
Chaos justice for many many years <3

Norrok my god your still kicking around mate hows it going?

Spasty - mage
Darkkist - shadowknight
Cowwaa - druid

Shylar
10-04-2010, 10:29 PM
phew made it to level 5 so far... this is rough x_x

Senaiel
10-05-2010, 02:09 AM
< Senaiel from Cos and eventually CJ

Norrok
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Yea, im still floating around spasty, cant keep a good guy down heh :P

i remember you Senaiel - how time flys :P

Morsakin
10-19-2010, 05:52 PM
WOW, so many names I remember here.

I played Morsakin, a DE cleric; originally in AC before moving to LoS and then off-server to Township Rebellion.

Thurack, Barthorn, Alexander, Lyfe, Bicrius, Shylar, and others; remember all of you!

Hit me up if you see me in-game, just started last night.

Shylar
10-19-2010, 11:20 PM
woo morsakin! team clr!!

Nikeeta
10-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Ninania - SK
Luniae - CLR
Icewinds - SHM (main)

Opalie
10-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Opalie - cleric (guild leader of Sods Law)

Slayn
10-22-2010, 11:36 PM
I played on Luclin in ALliance of the Planes and in LoS towards the end.
I had Barbarian warrior , Bulla
and a HIE enc named Majini

Verb
10-23-2010, 02:09 AM
Daviur a Paladin

a few guilds.. Heros was good ) Sods Law as well.. met many friends and even met them IRL years later )

Milynna
04-16-2011, 03:09 AM
Holy shit batman!....so many familiar names here, what a blast from the past.
Yes, I am like half a year behind on this thread, but it was a lot of fun seeing so many of you here.

vaneksniper26
04-16-2011, 10:16 PM
mily! :)

vaneksniper26
04-16-2011, 10:16 PM
you were one of the first i actually remember encountering in EC SOOO long ago!.

Alexandre
Human Monk from Luclin

Milynna
04-17-2011, 12:38 AM
So very very VERY long ago!! Like 8-10 years I think????

Goryani
04-19-2011, 03:52 AM
So many familiar names.

I'm the person responsible for the naming of Silent Sentinels. No one hated the name, so by default it was the last one standing. We were anything but silent so the name became a running joke after a while.

Zildjian, any chance those links might work again sometime? Raiding spiders in Steamfont during Gnome Run 1 was epic. So many other players thought it was a GM event considering nothing like that had been seen before.

Lol at Ancient Crusade references. They were the zerg guild of Luclin. I think everyone hated them, even their own members.

Harmdalet! Glug glug glug Harmdalet becomes intoxicated. I think I knew you longer than just about anyone else in EQ. From the early "raids" of Cazic Thule (the zone, not the god) to SS loot council to 5R pull channel.

Sear, Human Monk
Officer of <Silent Sentinels> and <Five Rings>.

chtulu
04-19-2011, 06:23 AM
I totally had mily on my yahoo messenger.

Just saying.

Also, can't remember if i posted my guys.

I was Ravarenn the bard/Matharin the necro/Stabbirk the rogue.

Xadion
04-19-2011, 08:31 AM
I was veeshan, that somehow became luclin...veeshan was such a better server ;-P should have kept veeshan!

agdros
06-11-2011, 10:06 PM
My primary was Linucs a ranger, but I boxed a cleric named Kaerik.
I was in TC and then IB.

The TC crew I hung out with included: Valas, Aenae, Brindy, and a few others...
Found p1999 only a few weeks ago and having a great time.

on p1999 im running Agdros - warrior and Kaerik - Cleric

Aelzrith
06-12-2011, 10:01 AM
I'm really surprised to see all the Luclin peeps here!

Aelzrith Neverest, Arch Mage of Ancient Crusade

Represent.

vinx
06-13-2011, 06:28 PM
took a free merger from VZ to veeshan with some friends (who quickly left for wow)
so i guilded with <Angels of the underworld>
ran with them till they died, was unguilded for a bit, then i found Emu servers!

*used the free days to upgrade all slots in elaborate defiant, now they are parked again LOL

Dravingar
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
I was on luclin from late kunark -> GoD, Same name but Half elf Druid, was in VoS for most of the time.

Hollix Rockstar
06-14-2011, 12:14 AM
Lots of names and guilds that I recognize even if I never personally talked to the person or associated with the guild.

I was Masterchief the cleric in Sheep. I played probably from late 2001 to mid 2005.

Ever since I got into VZ/TZ emu server (now gone) I always wanted to group up with players of the old server. Now I just have to wait for P99 red to come out!

vaneksniper26
06-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Dravingar AHHH ! VOS SIGHTING, F YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha so much fun back in the day competing with VoS for RZ when i was in stratageme

Alexandre~--Hum Mnk

Gadzooks
06-28-2011, 11:37 PM
I was on Luclin from late Kunark until OoW.
Ssyruk, Iksar Necro

Dravingar
06-29-2011, 12:17 AM
Dravingar AHHH ! VOS SIGHTING, F YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha so much fun back in the day competing with VoS for RZ when i was in stratageme

Alexandre~--Hum Mnk

Ha, I quit before the stratageme drama but was fully there when we raced 5r for RZ for months. I still remember the 4/20 thread and video though.

mcy
06-29-2011, 12:23 AM
classic to velious
Snyen (magician)
Forsakenn (monk)

Always with a enchanter named Vainya we both joined LoS for awhile got bored with that left LoS and helped a smaller guild build up before we quit.

my toon here is Pwny

maverixdamighty
06-29-2011, 09:35 AM
my first ever eq char was on luclin. Was a high elf paladin named kasimn. Was in paradigm nocturne then left when tholuxe paells opened.

Playing a paladin again here name is mavpal.

Tiluvar
07-02-2011, 02:16 PM
So this is where everyone's been hiding...

Not sure if anyone will recognize my name. I was one of the founders of Glorious Rising from way back in the early days of Luclin, in LoS briefly, then formed Sheep until I eventually quit a little while after WoW came out.

I'm not sure if seeing all these VoS people makes me want to play here more for the sake of nostalgia, or never play again ;)

I'm *SLOWLY* leveling an enchanter named Sotaro.

Bubonicblade
07-04-2011, 06:55 PM
I was on Luclin. Skelatron. I ran some public raids and ran with ... ah hell forget his name. The gnome necromancer... brain fart can't think of him. And i remember Arete as well.

Bubonicblade
07-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Ashorty! that's what it was.. Ashorty Wrinkledbutt

Xadion
07-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Xadion - Veeshan -> Luclin

Dreary
01-17-2012, 03:17 PM
All these familiar names..... And no one is talking shit?!

Its kinda nice to see so many names I know. <3

Thurack - much love bud

-Medious

Anichek
01-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Possssuuuuummmmmms......

My main was an officer and founding member in the small guild Possums. We did a lot of stuff with the larger guilds though, as well as our own raiding.

Retired him when I went to Iraq in 2004.

Nekkron Shukd'day
65 Necromancer, Officer, Possums of Luclin

I doubt we'll find anyone on here that remembers us (Possums, that is)

SCB
01-19-2012, 11:23 AM
This thread is pretty old, but I'll toss my hat in.

Used to play on Luclin Classic - PoPish. Always pretty casual (though not if you looked at my /played), and was in the guild Ministry of Mirth.

Eilan and Neiral were my two main characters, druid and rogue respectively.

Loved my time on Luclin!

Sinlea
01-19-2012, 02:08 PM
I was on Luclin. Skelatron. I ran some public raids and ran with ... ah hell forget his name. The gnome necromancer... brain fart can't think of him. And i remember Arete as well.

Blakhart?

Icetech
01-20-2012, 01:25 PM
I was on luclin for awhile in APEX... then something else... the guild leaders wife ended up banging like 10 guys in the guild (she travelled alot on work and would meet the guys).. after that back to rathe :)

Luclin was a awesome server though

Dextery
05-18-2012, 03:19 PM
I played on Luclin back in Kunark all the way until PoK. Played as Dextery ( paladin ), Mezya ( enchanter ), and Fasion ( druid ). I was the guild Norrath's Justice. Ran around with Icy and Colleague of Sanctuary guys ( Tayboo, Moonwolfe, Moonsow, etc.) Also raided with a cleric in Norrath's Justice named Cindy. Hope to hear some familiar names!

Fael
05-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Luclin was probably my favorite server. That or sullon zek. I was in Triad Cont. for kunark and velius-- dark elf wizard named Immolatus. I recognize a lot of the people in this thread.

Hit me up in game if you remember me:

Dolic Soth 48 Bard
Fael Soth 23 Warrior

Conky
06-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Piros - iksar/monk, Denebus - wizard, Caladon - SK, I was guild leader for Shadows of Luclin a smaller guild for most time on EQ.

Beor
06-03-2012, 10:12 AM
<--- Qzar - Legacy of Sorrow

sever
09-27-2012, 10:21 PM
I recognize a couple people in this thread.

Tazu
09-27-2012, 10:32 PM
Tazu ... and I had an Enchanter I got from a friend named Flaer. I look forward to coming back again and reliving the days where you weren't a hero, just someone trying to survive!

nuglord
10-16-2012, 12:10 PM
rofl anyone remember Rumpa? horrible horrible wizard (my brother). Also, my best friend was Izra or Ezra (Cleric) in Legacy of Sorrow.

Kekley
03-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Funny seeing u in here Alex, Are u in the Stratageme group on facebook? and why dont u come back to eq for old times sake? I'll help u out, im still on Luclin Raiding as Pownd the SK Now but Still play Kekley the ranger too... I can level ur Monk up in noo time

Clark
03-02-2013, 12:15 AM
luclin ftw

Dominyon
03-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Dominyon Darkmoon, ranger, APEX and ENDOREAN. Same name in game. Played here back in early 2010 in FISH BAIT and DARK ASCENSION and just started up again now out of boredom and a need to get my fix. If anyone is in any of the good raiding guilds around look me up, would love to finish up planar gear and get epics. Still only level 50 but have most of my PoFear gear from raiding in 2010.

Lothix
03-03-2013, 11:19 PM
I played a cleric named Laeth on Luclin in 2001 during velious expansion, I was in Legacy of Sorrow and Ancient Crusade. Before Luclin, I played on Karana and Test Server in 1999. I definitely still recognize some of the names in this thread.

Kekley
03-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Dominyon send me a tell in game on Pownd my SK, i'll see if i can help u out some.

Kekley
03-04-2013, 05:57 PM
and Laeth that name looks very familiar.

mroletta
03-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Lots of familiar names here. I was Pyrhos (BRD) and mostly played with <VoS>.

My character name on P99 is Xicotencatl.

Hope to hear from Luclin folks!

Raurok
03-18-2013, 09:57 PM
I was Raurok...DE SK. Quit playing pretty soon after PoP.

Wip3ou7
03-19-2013, 08:00 AM
I also played Luclin.. was a member of Legacy of Steel, Legacy of Sorrow, and Sorrow's End.... actually I just made a post about creating an authentic static group progression guild on this server... http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=102552

nosto
03-20-2013, 03:18 PM
I was on luclin - character names below

Tingly Feelings
Zipadee Dudah
Bwooce Whee
Invigorator Castarator (later named Wilstar Gatehammer and then Vamplyte Gatehammer)

Rolled with a crew named Hokee Pokee, Azizbak, was in Jade Dynasty.

warwizzard112
03-20-2013, 03:45 PM
What he said ^^^^

Halfling Rogue named Hokee Pokee. Ran with NEoP and Jade Dynasty before I hung up the daggers. This thread is an awesome nostalgia run. A lot of familiar names. Playing a monk named Alexcia in p1999. Hit me up.

topgun1027
03-21-2013, 03:14 AM
Just wondering if we have anyone here from Luclin? I was in Legacy of Sorrow and Insidious Blood mostly, Monk named Alexandre. Just want to see if any old friends are around!

I remember you, I was Plack / Maximous in Veil of Shadows / Chaos Justice good old times.

Dods
03-21-2013, 03:49 PM
I was on Luclin. I recognize a few names... Although its been so long I can't even remember which guilds I was in other than a semi resurrected version of "Sorrow's End"

I sold my account for a pretty decent amount of cash so I would never be able to play again (it was honestly interfering with life) So i have no idea what happened to my name after that..

Maal - 60 troll epic'd shaman. I had the most fun in Kunark and Velious, raiding and gathering phat lewts.