Bazia
05-27-2013, 06:52 PM
thanx 4 share very disturbing

Asap
05-27-2013, 07:02 PM
wtf did i just read

Harr1son
05-27-2013, 07:27 PM
I didn't really understand it very well and I don't know what actually made the guy snap but, this;

"both of whom had been bludgeoned to death with an ax that the killer left sitting in a toilet."

Asap
05-27-2013, 08:10 PM
I didn't really understand it very well and I don't know what actually made the guy snap but, this;

"both of whom had been bludgeoned to death with an ax that the killer left sitting in a toilet."

Makes no sense. That's like saying "Slashed to death with a mallet". Shit was written by a 10 year old

Tomato King6
05-28-2013, 01:08 AM
so some loser killed his friends cause his girlfriend wants to party and get fucked and she don't want kids

what a retard.

This bitch single? # plx

Korisek
05-28-2013, 05:19 AM
Makes no sense. That's like saying "Slashed to death with a mallet". Shit was written by a 10 year old

An ax does in fact have at least 3 blunt sides that can be used for bludgeoning, 4 if it's not a double bit, and this excludes the handle itself. A mallet doesn't come standard with a cutting edge, that requires modification.

Shrubwise
05-28-2013, 06:55 AM
"Broke up with lillyanna after 12 year relationship now im 26 yrs old. Living with Heffe...hauled all that my exe didn't take to the dump, with the clothing on my back and what little I owned Ie a cmputer left.....and now have a property manager handling my home in that city....to make a long story short. Now that im in the Same Metro area as my RL brother, and friends i'm looking to sell Brentos account and be done with EQ. played it for years and no reason to talk to lillyanna at all we have no kids and the break was rather clean she wants to use illegal drugs and thats fine she can OD for all I care..but after 7 years im honeslty rdy to just be done with EQ...turning now to god and Jesus away from sin and wicked people ie drug abusers, I feel bad for her but what can I do she isn't my wife so I have no legal hold on her she wouldn't take me for husband doesn't want to bring life into the world I would at least like the possiblity to have a son or daughter I would love either that god sent me. Well we all got to do what we got to do. so maybe in time god will bless me untill then may god bless my exe and help her see and get off the drugs as I can't help and at that time myself good bye i've moved on."

Yeah, bummer man. Soooo, uhh... $1,800 then? Paypal, or...?

Asap
05-28-2013, 07:38 AM
An ax does in fact have at least 3 blunt sides that can be used for bludgeoning, 4 if it's not a double bit, and this excludes the handle itself. A mallet doesn't come standard with a cutting edge, that requires modification.

But who would use the flat side of an axe to kill someone? Why not just hack the shit out of them :confused:

Harr1son
05-28-2013, 10:20 AM
But who would use the flat side of an axe to kill someone? Why not just hack the shit out of them :confused:

Kai used the blunt side of an axe to disable the guy that went crazy..

http://youtu.be/wDQTvuP1Dgs

but anyways. i'm pretty sure the person was slashed to death. either way. *****z dead. axe was in toilet. pixels raged.