PDA

View Full Version : Disciples of Discord (Starting soon!)

Sarkhan
07-01-2010, 03:43 AM
The Disciples of Discord *name subject to change pending general opinion of those creating*

will be a Discord (pvp) guild mainly for alts right now but possible of going bigger in the future!

****We will be starting up soon for all those who want to go discord. There is now an NPC in north Qeynos that can change you back to normal if you find this life isn't cut out for you. Just look for Priest of Order. ****

Our focus most likely will not be to just kill people. If you're looking to be an ass towards people, this will not be for you(in fact, we may hunt you). A good kill never hurt anyone though and that being said we think this guild will bring all involved closer together as a guild since grouping will be restricted to other discord members.

PS: By posting this does not mean I wish to be leader. I probably will be an officer, but really I just want to see this guild created and to participate in the fun!

HippoNipple
07-01-2010, 09:25 AM
I completely thought you were joking when you said there was actually a priest of order.. never heard of that.

Sarkhan
07-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Unless I was hallucinating from sleep deprivation (which could have been a possibility)
Nope, wasn't joking at all. They must have thought the same thing as myself and thought to put a big quest to change back to Normal after being flagged PVP... but they NPC says quest isn't up yet so in the meantime you can just say "pvp" to him and he'll change you back. . .
Saw him last night in North Qeynos, even tested it out to make sure it works and it does.

Sorn
07-01-2010, 11:07 PM
The Priest of Order is wearing a bright white robe and wanders all over North Qeynos. He's very easy to spot and sometimes pauses near the Priest of Discord.

Shrubwise
07-01-2010, 11:37 PM
I went PvP two days ago.
Today I traveled to North Qeynos. If you're looking straight at the Qeynos city gate, you run to the right side, newb area.
"Remove PvP" grants you Bluebie status again.

(Proof)

http://www.project1999.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=225&stc=1&d=1278042036

PhelanKA
07-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Are we still on for today?

slapen
07-26-2010, 11:51 AM
I was in Did on innoruuk server back in the day! Name was mantel on my warrior and warborn on my necro. I am slapen in game now

jeffd
07-27-2010, 03:05 AM
What ever happened with this guild? Does it exist?

Shrubwise
07-29-2010, 10:07 AM
No was epic fail!

Sarkhan
07-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Ya, I arrived half hour late to meething thing and by the time I got there, no one else was there >.<

I do have a lvl 5 rogue alt that is PvP status though, but nobody to make guild with :-(

jeffd
07-30-2010, 03:29 AM
for what it's worth, our group is going +PVP as soon as we're 40ish in the hopes that other groups will see us around and do it as well.

no reason a zek lifestyle can't exist on a blue server - just need enough people to flag.