revive this server back and put in the changes that we were told were coming in

YELLOW TEXT & NO EXP PENALTY ON PVP DEATH

DO NOT WAIT

JUST DO IT ALREADY

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE YEARS AGO

that is all.

Sektor
05-22-2013, 11:06 AM
6 months of xping we're still not 60. We're not even 59 except kilkur lol the xp is retarded.

Kief
05-22-2013, 11:06 AM
http://wtfcontent.com/img/130192370052.jpg

Tradesonred
05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Show us you give a shit cmon

Give us a rough ETA, like a week, or 2 months?

Jesus

Grampy
05-22-2013, 11:30 AM
We could really use a exp boost too. I can't see how doing so is a bad idea. It just allows people to reach the real pvp at the cap faster and when necessary level alts to help out their guilds. It seems silly to arbitrarily keep the exp rate at a snail's pace.

Andis
05-22-2013, 11:49 AM
we been saying this shit literally for over a year lol

gotta keep it classic tho for the 80 pop

reddi lol
05-22-2013, 12:19 PM
Timorous deep raids with 50/70 of the pop.

Nirgon
05-22-2013, 12:28 PM
Brave Alecta has offered to do all the item loot work for them

That's what we in the business call a "gimme".

Twain
05-22-2013, 12:32 PM
Timorous deep raids with 50/70 of the pop.

First its 40/80 now its 50/70. Typical Azrael. Try less, Lie more.

Sektor
05-22-2013, 12:35 PM
First its 40/80 now its 50/70. Typical Azrael. Try less, Lie more.

was 36 nilly with 75 people online. That's a fact.

Twain
05-22-2013, 12:38 PM
was 36 nilly with 75 people online. That's a fact.

Fact is, Azrael/Force are just a bunch of babies with 10k excuses. If you don't like shit, do something about it. Sektor already bought half of the toons in Force from Nihilum members that quit the Project COMPLETELY. Do something other than sit in CoM all day.

Andis
05-22-2013, 12:44 PM
fact is item loot does not / will not work - bagging your items during a pvp encounter is not what I or any real pvper would like to do, that shits just dumb

to fix this is quite simple

fix resist codes -- I got rooted twice the other night at 197 MR on my dru

YT -- is obvious -- PvP server should have YT to show whos killing who and what guild is killing what guild -- shows people pvp, enables pvp, brings more PVP

Remove exp loss on pvp -- is obvious enough, people here grind for hours for couple of blue exp, they see pvp and mostly run away cuz they dont wanna have a chance at losing the exp they just gained in the past couple hours grinding.

Remove exp penalties -- its just god awful

DO THESE THINGS -- AND WATCH THIS COMMUNITY GROW

should have been done a year ago.

Nirgon
05-22-2013, 12:47 PM
Item loot worked on RZ for a long time. PvP died out when resists got fucked up (Hi2u PoP resisting lures/lifetaps and STOMPING people with Vanazir from PoTime, unresistable zerker snares later etc) and everything could become no drop by putting a no drop aug in it.

See what happened there?

Broken resists (at LEAST fix root/snare spam...), no item loot, no interest.

juicedsixfo
05-22-2013, 12:57 PM
fact is item loot does not / will not work - bagging your items during a pvp encounter is not what I or any real pvper would like to do, that shits just dumb

to fix this is quite simple

fix resist codes -- I got rooted twice the other night at 197 MR on my dru

YT -- is obvious -- PvP server should have YT to show whos killing who and what guild is killing what guild -- shows people pvp, enables pvp, brings more PVP

Remove exp loss on pvp -- is obvious enough, people here grind for hours for couple of blue exp, they see pvp and mostly run away cuz they dont wanna have a chance at losing the exp they just gained in the past couple hours grinding.

Remove exp penalties -- its just god awful

DO THESE THINGS -- AND WATCH THIS COMMUNITY GROW

should have been done a year ago.

signed

Grampy
05-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Item loot worked on RZ for a long time. PvP died out when resists got fucked up (Hi2u PoP resisting lures/lifetaps and STOMPING people with Vanazir from PoTime, unresistable zerker snares later etc) and everything could become no drop by putting a no drop aug in it.

See what happened there?

Broken resists (at LEAST fix root/snare spam...), no item loot, no interest.

Item loot goes in and Grampy goes out. Sure I'm just one low level nobody but very few people are going to be enticed to join a server with an established high level population just so they can be raped as soon as they are in range of that population and subsequently lose what little shit they've earned by that point.

Put your item loot boner away please.

Vile
05-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Actually I was there.. it was 41 in TD and 84 were online... those are exact numbers bros.

Greegon
05-22-2013, 01:17 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/k4dlqo.jpg

Yukahwa
05-22-2013, 01:20 PM
No exp penalties...re instated exp bonus...+-4 lvl PvP range except in designated zones...no PvP exp loss...random item loot from equipped non held non bagged droppables.

Item loot makes low level PvP a whole sport on its own. Twinks wanting to dominate, and lowbies wanting to score a kill shot.

Of course..resist fixes.

Handpartytowel
05-22-2013, 02:35 PM
double xp loss, give 500% xp bonus.

but yt yaw of course thats the most obvious thing on the planet. 98% of population has supported this for nearly 2 years.

reddi lol
05-22-2013, 02:43 PM
65/70 population nilly raiding

Andis
05-22-2013, 02:48 PM
if it is this bad - then maybe its time for a new ruling

a guild on this server cannot exceed more than half the population of the entire server

time for GM interventions, since it is clearly killing this server, one day at a time

reddi lol
05-22-2013, 02:56 PM
What u expect when blue faggot supreme recruiting gets handed over to blue faggot oddjob lol

Hopefully the ex holos having fun jousting each other while waiting for buffs to kill severilious with 85 people at lunch time.

Twain
05-22-2013, 03:03 PM
Currently have 195 people on DKP site. Mad Brew?

List from Top to Bottom Earned
17 Twainz 60 Bard 701.00 1.00 0.00 700.00 05/19/13

BrobbVZ
05-22-2013, 03:05 PM
Get ur loots and drop tag go

reddi lol
05-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Currently have 195 people on DKP site. Mad Brew?

List from Top to Bottom Earned
17 Twainz 60 Bard 701.00 1.00 0.00 700.00 05/19/13

Lol not quite sure if.....

Nirgon
05-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Item loot goes in and Grampy goes out. Sure I'm just one low level nobody but very few people are going to be enticed to join a server with an established high level population just so they can be raped as soon as they are in range of that population and subsequently lose what little shit they've earned by that point.

Put your item loot boner away please.

Ever heard of no drop items?

Or not wearing tons of expensive gear just to level?

You realize every time you die you don't lose an item?

Going to keep my item loot boner out and at high salute.

Shit's classic.

Andis
05-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Get ur loots and drop tag go

reddi lol
05-22-2013, 03:47 PM
15/20 nilly attempting severilious
3/20 foh in guk
1/20 afk box checking for rage fire
1/20 newbie getting griefed in guk

Soon.

Agatha
05-22-2013, 04:22 PM
thread is missing something....

Bazia
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm7jzrrxem1qjv48ho1_500.jpg

Agatha
found it.
http://i.imgur.com/31GXdAt.jpg

Awwalike
05-22-2013, 06:26 PM
no xp loss on pvp is dumbest bluebiest shit I've ever heard

Kief
05-23-2013, 01:38 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/25dc9d0d3f7fca24b7797b913a599a8e/tumblr_mlqsvjm9by1qzaah9o1_500.jpg

Tradesonred
05-23-2013, 02:30 AM
no xp loss on pvp is dumbest bluebiest shit I've ever heard

Most of you guys arent pvpers, i can understand your nervous caca

The few real pvpers in Nihi are gonna get stuck dragging the whole guild on their shoulders, some nihi bluebies who arent made for pvp and not able to rely on zerging to win will log off, server will be cleansed a little, and finally we can have some balance.

That is, if devs can be bothered to patch xp loss before the failboat becomes full blown Titanic

-

Clark
05-23-2013, 03:55 AM
http://wtfcontent.com/img/130192370052.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/bprxnft3j/kangaroo.jpg

Shrubwise
05-23-2013, 06:37 AM

Erryone so gaddamn needy here

Faerie Blossom
05-23-2013, 06:59 AM
I'm appalled by all the pvp that happens on our server. Imo, before removal of xp loss and orange text is patched into the game next patch, we should have a pvp faction system emergency hotpatched in. Since the other changes are impending, I feel it's in our best interests to have the faction system hotpatched in YESTERDAY AT THE VERY LATEST (OR THE WORLD WILL END).

Players should lose faction that they cannot recover for simply engaging in pvp. It's realistic (you try punching someone in the face irl and explaining to the police that it doesn't count because there's no killshot), discourages pvp, and would prevent mean people from completing quests. Win/win/win. PvP is immoral, and the sooner the devs accept this and do something about it, the sooner population can begin flourishing. If no dev replies to my ridiculous comments within the next 20 minutes, the sky will start falling on top of us.

You have my demands.

Tradesonred
05-23-2013, 07:03 AM
I'm appalled by all the pvp that happens on our server. Imo, before removal of xp loss and orange text is patched into the game next patch, we should have a pvp faction system emergency hotpatched in. Since the other changes are impending, I feel it's in our best interests to have the faction system hotpatched in YESTERDAY AT THE VERY LATEST (OR THE WORLD WILL END).

Players should lose faction that they cannot recover for simply engaging in pvp. It's realistic (you try punching someone in the face irl and explaining to the police that it doesn't count because there's no killshot), discourages pvp, and would prevent mean people from completing quests. Win/win/win. PvP is immoral, and the sooner the devs accept this and do something about it, the sooner population can begin flourishing. If no dev replies to my ridiculous comments within the next 20 minutes, the sky will start falling on top of us.

You have my demands.

The only flaw in your sarcasm is that im right

-

Faerie Blossom
05-23-2013, 07:04 AM
Oh, drat! Foiled again :(

Tradesonred
05-23-2013, 07:06 AM
As a matter of fact, i give you my resignation, effective immediately

-1 player

Wasted enough time with this failboat of a server

Ill come check in 2 months for shits and giggles see if no xp loss's been patched

-

Tradesonred
05-23-2013, 07:08 AM
Gonna level up my eating pussy skill

Faerie Blossom
05-23-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm gonna hold you to that, trades. If you show your face on these forums anytime before 2 months time has passed, you will invalidate everything you have said ever.

Twain
05-23-2013, 07:28 AM
-1 Forum pop you mean. Didn't you quit like 6 months ago?

Shrubwise
05-23-2013, 07:36 AM

Ouch.

Tradesonred
05-23-2013, 07:41 AM

Hmm more like 2 months ago, had reinstalled because of xp loss patch but logged on to a server thats a shadow of the one i left 2 months ago, seems its gonna be too little too late.

Shrub say what you want but you were like "waaaa waaaa waaaa 10% server drop and people saying its the end of the world" 2 months ago and server pop is now getting pwned in the face, cut off by more than half by bad dev decisions, and summer is probably going to finish the job. If server picks up again, enjoy the work ive put in for the past 1.5 years trying to ram through how stupid xp loss in pvp was.

See ya in september or something

Twain
05-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Hmm more like 2 months ago, had reinstalled because of xp loss patch but logged on to a server thats a shadow of the one i left 2 months ago, seems its gonna be too little too late.

Shrub say what you want but you were like "waaaa waaaa waaaa 10% server drop and people saying its the end of the world" 2 months ago and server pop is now getting pwned in the face, cut off by more than half by bad dev decisions, and summer is probably going to finish the job. If server picks up again, enjoy the work ive put in for the past 1.5 years trying to ram through how stupid xp loss in pvp was.

See ya in september or something

You do realize you were supposed to quit 2 posts ago. Looks like you lose.

7:04AM then Edited at 7:11AM
As a matter of fact, i give you my resignation, effective immediately

-1 player

Ill come check in 2 months for shits and giggles see if no xp loss's been patched

-

Tradesonred
05-23-2013, 07:54 AM
You do realize you were supposed to quit 2 posts ago. Looks like you lose.

Thats another reason im not gonna miss this server, the stellar brainthrust

Not up to Darkfall and WoW's Dethecus server, but you get an A+ for effort Red99

Shrubwise
05-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Shrub say what you want but you were like "waaaa waaaa waaaa 10% server drop and people saying its the end of the world" 2 months ago and server pop is now getting pwned in the face

The only thing is, even back then, when population was beginning to decline, I didn't care. Right now there are 19 people online and I couldn't be happier. This server is still awesome; just because many former players are bad mouthing it because they've lost interest, has no affect on me. Besides, I was around when it dropped below 20 in primetime, and I was around when it was over 200. Server's like a stockmarket yo, there's bulls and busts (or whatever the term is) it will recover. And even if it doesn't, who cares. I love it.

The mads/bads/bored/trollios remind me a lot of spurned exes.

They loved the server at one point, and thought highly of it.
Invested lots of time.
Things grew stale and they grew tired of the server.
They broke up (quit)
And now they hang around to discredit the server and discourage anyone new from playing it (like a bitter exe talking trash 'bout his former love)

It's actually quite a fascinating thing, and it's fun to watch the dramaquest.

But this failcaptain's going down with his 'failboat' as you so call it :)

Tradesonred
05-23-2013, 08:56 AM
The only thing is, even back then, when population was beginning to decline, I didn't care. Right now there are 19 people online and I couldn't be happier. This server is still awesome; just because many former players are bad mouthing it because they've lost interest, has no affect on me. Besides, I was around when it dropped below 20 in primetime, and I was around when it was over 200. Server's like a stockmarket yo, there's bulls and busts (or whatever the term is) it will recover. And even if it doesn't, who cares. I love it.

The mads/bads/bored/trollios remind me a lot of spurned exes.

They loved the server at one point, and thought highly of it.
Invested lots of time.
Things grew stale and they grew tired of the server.
They broke up (quit)
And now they hang around to discredit the server and discourage anyone new from playing it (like a bitter exe talking trash 'bout his former love)

It's actually quite a fascinating thing, and it's fun to watch the dramaquest.

But this failcaptain's going down with his 'failboat' as you so call it :)

Actually i think my bitching is a pretty positive thing, i was basically knighting for xp loss in pvp alone for a long ass while and devs/players finally came around.

When i criticize the server, its not some idiotic burn it down thing like some other people do. Ive worked in a game company for 2 years, im used to seeing problems come before they happen, im just giving feedback to try to improve the server, make it a place where i wanna play, help make it grow. I agree with your analogy with some players, but i dont think it applies to me.

Ive written like 2 pages of detailed feedback on how to get this server working again during the winter, along with other people. There was tons of good feedback. Im not saying my ideas are bulletproof, but we got no feedback whatsoever in return as to wether or not devs were considering these ideas, did they think it was good feedback, just no communication. I even got threathened with a ban for giving that feedback. So i quit for 2 months.

Communication improved somewhat i got to say, for example a simple "We are considering making custom text messages, you go ahead and have fun trying to think of stuff" is an acknowledgement of efforts that players put in to try to make the server more fun to play. It takes like 2 minutes to write and it shows devs give a shit.

Again, its their server, they can leave us in limbo if they want while we watch the server deteriorate having no clue if theyre thinking about doing something to redress the situation, which happened in the last 2 months, to a big pop drop.

But players also can say well this is a shitty way to treat people who invested quite a bit of time into their characters. Some people are shitty to the devs who invested alot of time into the server as well, but if theyre professional theyll be able to not allow the 2 things to mingle.

Tomato King6
05-23-2013, 11:10 AM

heartbrand
05-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Actually i think my bitching is a pretty positive thing, i was basically knighting for xp loss in pvp alone for a long ass while and devs/players finally came around.

When i criticize the server, its not some idiotic burn it down thing like some other people do. Ive worked in a game company for 2 years, im used to seeing problems come before they happen, im just giving feedback to try to improve the server, make it a place where i wanna play, help make it grow. I agree with your analogy with some players, but i dont think it applies to me.

Ive written like 2 pages of detailed feedback on how to get this server working again during the winter, along with other people. There was tons of good feedback. Im not saying my ideas are bulletproof, but we got no feedback whatsoever in return as to wether or not devs were considering these ideas, did they think it was good feedback, just no communication. I even got threathened with a ban for giving that feedback. So i quit for 2 months.

Communication improved somewhat i got to say, for example a simple "We are considering making custom text messages, you go ahead and have fun trying to think of stuff" is an acknowledgement of efforts that players put in to try to make the server more fun to play. It takes like 2 minutes to write and it shows devs give a shit.

Again, its their server, they can leave us in limbo if they want while we watch the server deteriorate having no clue if theyre thinking about doing something to redress the situation, which happened in the last 2 months, to a big pop drop.

But players also can say well this is a shitty way to treat people who invested quite a bit of time into their characters. Some people are shitty to the devs who invested alot of time into the server as well, but if theyre professional theyll be able to not allow the 2 things to mingle.

Once you internalize and accept that Rogean just doesn't care it becomes a lot easier to move on. I finally did and now I enjoy red99 for what it is.

Bazia
05-23-2013, 11:18 AM
Once you internalize and accept that Rogean just doesn't care it becomes a lot easier to move on. I finally did and now I enjoy red99 for what it is.

Precisely

Nirgon
05-23-2013, 11:45 AM

Been gone a few months muhself. I'll keep a look out and let ya know when things happen bub.

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 12:44 PM
To much text in here please stick to pictures and 3 letter Internet words

Stinkum
05-23-2013, 12:48 PM
not that anyone cares about his opinion but shrubwise has to be the biggest brown noser ever

Nirgon
05-23-2013, 12:50 PM
It'd be awesome if it got you somewhere

Tradesonred
05-23-2013, 01:35 PM

Thats my problem, i only want to put the large amount of time its gonna take me to get my shaman to 60 if i think there will be a population left when im done.

Also, its been a long, hard grind compared to Rallos because its so blue here, i get radically less pvp than i did on Rallos, so i had to nibble on my elf bread of nostalgia one little bite at a time and now its depleted. I just cant "enjoy the ride" anymore without a large dose of pvp mixed in.

So only way i thought id be back is if xp loss was patched and could pvp alot, but its been 2 weeks, no feedback, it could be next week or in august, so fuck this.

P.S. Shrub kind of has a brown nose, and what nirgon said.

Faerie Blossom
05-23-2013, 01:46 PM
It's okay if the server isn't for you, but you don't have to talk about it all the time. You guys are scaring off potential players :(

Alecta
05-23-2013, 02:25 PM
It's okay if the server isn't for you, but you don't have to talk about it all the time. You guys are scaring off potential players :(

Eh, I appreciated the honesty about state of the server when I came poking around for information. As a potential player, it helped me determine if the server was for me.

(I don't think it is for me, and that's easier to admit prior to investing lots of time. I'm not overly invested in the way things were in 1999, I want an easier time leveling, less broken pvp mechanics, and lots of guild v guild pvping over Velious.)

Mileage may vary for other folks.

Twain
05-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Eh, I appreciated the honesty about state of the server when I came poking around for information. As a potential player, it helped me determine if the server was for me.

(I don't think it is for me, and that's easier to admit prior to investing lots of time. I'm not overly invested in the way things were in 1999, I want an easier time leveling, less broken pvp mechanics, and lots of guild v guild pvping over Velious.)

Mileage may vary for other folks.

Never believe what you read on the forums. Most of the people that post here are just crybabies because they lost.

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Most people here are annoyed at the fact that Nihilum raids with 41/75 people online.

SHut up Twainz u dumb faggot.

heartbrand
05-23-2013, 04:40 PM
aint even 35 people on y u trolling

Faerie Blossom
05-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Never believe what you read on the forums. Most of the people that post here are just crybabies

Twainz speaking the truth, before ruining it with Nihilumesque commentary :P

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 05:07 PM
aint even 35 people on y u trolling

I guess that vile SS was an illusion

heartbrand
05-23-2013, 05:10 PM
like 27 people in game right now

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 05:11 PM
K

mendan
05-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Another thread where retti contributes absolutely nothing. But is seen posting multiple times per page...

Infectious
05-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Didnt read thread but the first page... But this server is toast. Once it gets back down to 20 people he will throw a patch in and it will be the same shit, different toilet. I feel for nilbog, cause he tries to keep us in the loop when it seems he aint in the loop with rogean. Dude it takes one post a month to end these threads. Me and almost everyone I knew on thos server have quit in the last 2 months. My friend has petitioned 3 times last month about a known rxploit on red that doubles your plat each time. Pm back? Naaa. This shit is dead(red server). Dude just hand the server to nilbog and let this shit be a fun, playable game again. You guard this shit while playing star wars and complain about busy at work... News flash!!! You and every other working person is busy with work.

Stinkum
05-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Another thread where retti contributes absolutely nothing. But is seen posting multiple times per page...

he treats this forum like his personal irc channel

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 05:43 PM
Plz see other thread for my thoughts on chef boyardee. I'd easily buy 1500$ worth and store in pantry.

big league chew
05-23-2013, 05:44 PM
lol

Stinkum
05-23-2013, 05:49 PM
what kind of chef boyardee do u recommend? maybe i'll give it another shot

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Hard to say; I stick w th classics like spaghetti or ravioli or alphabet noodle w meatball.

Prolly ravioli #1 tho

Sektor
05-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Hard to say; I stick w th classics like spaghetti or ravioli or alphabet noodle w meatball.

Prolly ravioli #1 tho

Think I just threw up.

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 05:55 PM
With a side of scotch on the rocks

Sorry HB I like it on the rocks

Unless I'm gaming too hard I just bottle swig

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Think I just threw up.

Hateraid

mendan
05-23-2013, 05:57 PM
God your life must be boring...

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Why because in sitting at work talking abou chef boyardee? U just jealous cus ur patrolling Walmart perimeter at midnight twirling a flashlight.

mendan
05-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Cause you haven't been a factor on this server for almost a year. People you thought were your friends hate you. You are still so immersed that you sit at your boring ass excuse for a job frantically hitting the refresh button in hopes that someone cares about any of your 36 posts in the last 15 mins. A few other reasons that I can't touch on because of forums nazis. The fact that mellow trolled about some rmt bullshit and you are either so stupid you believe it or just can't let it go because you can't think up anything else to say.

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 06:28 PM
Cause you haven't been a factor on this server for almost a year. People you thought were your friends hate you. You are still so immersed that you sit at your boring ass excuse for a job frantically hitting the refresh button in hopes that someone cares about any of your 36 posts in the last 15 mins. A few other reasons that I can't touch on because of forums nazis. The fact that mellow trolled about some rmt bullshit and you are either so stupid you believe it or just can't let it go because you can't think up anything else to say.

Awwwwwwwww my fweewings hoit

reddi lol
05-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Trust fund baby security guard upset

I want to know the "else" that "forum nazis" prevent you from talking about

Shrubwise
05-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Never believe what you read on the forums. Most of the people that post here are just crybabies because they lost.

QFT. Twain gets it.

Also,
ITT I admit that I love the server and get called a brown nose for it.

ITT Haters still hating.

I'm brown nosin', ya'll.

http://www.josephdiego.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Online-Home-Business-Internet-and-Network-Marketing-Success-brown-nose-dog.jpg

Twain
05-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Most people here are annoyed at the fact that Nihilum raids with 41/75 people online.

SHut up Twainz u dumb faggot.

Reddi reported for RL attacks.

Alecta
05-24-2013, 10:38 AM

Gotcha, so its pretty easy to level, pvp mechanics aren't borked, and there is plenty of guild v guild pvp.

I'm gonna have to go with your own advice and not believe what you wrote on the forums. ;)

big league chew
05-24-2013, 10:42 AM
does that mean you are gonna believe it?
the more i try to understand the more confused i get

mostbitter
05-24-2013, 10:47 AM
yall dumb, got problems with the server? just quit, seems to be the only thing these devs will listen too. I'm on board for right now. Games stale as fuck because public perception is in the toilet.

Shrubwise
05-24-2013, 10:48 AM
yall dumb, got problems with the server? just quit, seems to be the only thing these devs will listen too. I'm on board for right now. Games stale as fuck because public perception is in the toilet.

Excellent, you should start with not logging into the forums. Ready? Go!

Swyft
05-24-2013, 10:57 AM
QFT. Twain gets it.

Also,

ITT Haters still hating.

I'm brown nosin', ya'll.

http://www.josephdiego.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Online-Home-Business-Internet-and-Network-Marketing-Success-brown-nose-dog.jpg

No forums are complete without a fanboy tard that tells everyone to shut up and not play! thanks for completing our board sterotype demographic's.

Don't you have more lambent stones and rat ear pies to sell?

Xantille
05-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Thought this thread would be about taking the box out back and shooting it.

Stinkum
05-24-2013, 11:28 AM
QFT. Twain gets it.

Also,

ITT Haters still hating.

I'm brown nosin', ya'll.

i dont even know who this kid is but holy fuck he's mad lol

sorry i touched a such a nerve with you, it's not that you're a just a brown noser, but that you're so incredibly immersed in everquest that you refuse to see any flaws in this server because your entire life is invested in this box

some people really need to take a break from everquest sometimes, and you are one of them

Bazia
05-24-2013, 11:34 AM
shrub plays like 2 hours every other day, i rarely ever see him on

but yeah hes right, the constant crying smells of faggotry at this point

play it or dont end the tears

Swyft
05-24-2013, 11:45 AM
shrub plays like 2 hours every other day, i rarely ever see him on

but yeah hes right, the constant crying smells of faggotry at this point

play it or dont end the tears

Really because you cry more than a 6 year old after daddy's special time

Stinkum
05-24-2013, 11:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jdJhY3j.png

Bazia
05-24-2013, 11:49 AM
i dont get it hes just like never on and i dont even play very much maybe 4 hours every other day

HippoNipple
05-24-2013, 11:57 AM
i dont get it hes just like never on and i dont even play very much maybe 4 hours every other day

Basically if you see him on for 2 hours every time your on and you are only on for 4 hours, he is probably on a lot more than just 2 hours.

Get it?

Swyft
05-24-2013, 11:57 AM

LMFAO *****h pls I'm on like 4 hours every other day randomly and no matter what time I log on your on

Tomato King6
05-24-2013, 12:05 PM
legacy of zek bros

Bazia
05-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Basically if you see him on for 2 hours every time your on and you are only on for 4 hours, he is probably on a lot more than just 2 hours.

Get it?

god u fags are taking these numbers quite seriously

i guess i see westco on every other day, and usually not for long

is it better without literal numbers for u?

Stinkum
05-24-2013, 12:14 PM
rattled and immersed ^

Bazia
05-24-2013, 12:16 PM
^ fat

Stinkum
05-24-2013, 12:22 PM
^ fat, rattled and immersed (sung to the tune of shake rattle & roll)

big league chew
05-24-2013, 12:22 PM
good1

Bazia
05-24-2013, 12:29 PM
gosh dang im really mad rite now

Shrubwise
05-24-2013, 07:02 PM
3 hours a day, every day. Like clockwork. Fully immersed. Come at me Stinkum & Swyft.

Visual
05-24-2013, 08:21 PM
wipe it clean

Etorryn
05-24-2013, 08:40 PM

Like many other people, I see you on a good ammount when I log in. I would put that number much higher.

Bazia
05-24-2013, 10:31 PM
i work 12 hours a day literally not possible that i can play more then 4 except maybe on a weekend which is still rare