PDA

View Full Version : on my way br0s

Harr1son
05-21-2013, 04:53 AM
http://youtu.be/-wzLGpLxDKA

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 03:56 PM
I remember ordering a shot at an Olive Garden bar once. The "bartender" looked up and said, "this isn't that kind of bar".

I said "so, are you gonna pour the shot or not?"

He poured the shot.

Shrubwise
05-21-2013, 04:12 PM
I remember ordering a shot at an Olive Garden bar once. The "bartender" looked up and said, "this isn't that kind of bar".

I said "so, are you gonna pour the shot or not?"

He poured the shot.

I reddit too br0

Nirgon
05-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Copy paste garbage makes me sick

Littlegyno 9.0
05-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Copy paste garbage makes me sick

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 04:23 PM
"We can share her and you can gain some experience like that. She can be blindfolded so it is not too awkward." Dad was talking to me about the possibility of sharing my mom with me in bed. I had been moping around the house since my girlfriend left out of town for college and dad knew I had not gotten any pussy. At 48 years old, mom takes care of her body and only has a slight sag on her assets, but she still looks better than some women half her age. Those c-cup breasts, flat stomach, ripe ass, auburn hair, and dark green eyes often fuel my sexual fantasies.

"How will you tell her dad? This is a crazy idea and I think getting into an incest relationship would not be the best thing." I wanted to make sure that dad was for real and not making a regrettable decision. I sure would enjoy a piece of her lovely body, but not at the expense of our relationship. The idea had come off as a good one, but now it seemed empty.

"What if I told you that she already knows about this proposal and that we want to fulfill our threesome fantasy?" I was stunned by his comment which meant that mom already had agreed to the whole deal. It all made sense now, mom had agreed and dad was here trying to get me on board.

"How did this come to be and how will it play out?" My mother always dresses and behaves properly which makes this even crazier. Why would she be willing to commit incest?

"We don't like to see you moping around and this could really open up your sexuality. We have talked about threesome in the past and now that you are 18 you seem to be the perfect fit. It will be private and fun for all of us." Dad had walked into my room a few minutes ago into what seemed to be a simple check up, but this would change everything between us. Having my commitment into the whole thing, dad patted me on the knee and made his way out of my room.

I was excited about the possibilities and thrilled just like any 18 year old getting pussy for the first time. Suddenly my excitement turned into anxiety as I didn't know when it would all go down. What if mom changed her mind now that things became more real? How would we have sex and what did I need to be prepared?

First thing that came to mind was a trim of my pubic hair and taking a shower to be ready at any moment. Trimming down there made my cock look bigger and I thought mom would appreciate it if she sucked me off. I had recently measured my cock at 9 inches and I doubted dad had it bigger which in a way made me feel uneasy.

I wondered if we would double penetrate her as I looked at the clock anxiously. It was 6:24 pm which meant mom would be home from work any minute. My thoughts were broken by a knock on the door. "Be down at the living room at seven." My heart raised as my dad's words resounded in my head. I stood up and began pacing back and forth as I was only minutes away from something special. What exactly would happen I didn't know, but that everything would be set in motion this Friday night made me nervous.

Mom had arrived home and I heard both of them walk into their room which only increased the tension for me. My mouth was dry and my cock was stiff as I kept looking back at the clock. In two minutes I would make my way downstairs and embrace the moment. Whatever happened would be fine except a change of heart from my parents.

It was a minute past seven when I gathered myself to make my way into the living room. Dad was in the kitchen grabbing a drink as I sat down on the couch. "Hey are you ready? Your mom will be down here any second." We both had sleepwear shirts on, but dad was only wearing his boxers. It was comforting to hear my dad's calm voice and see him take a seat next to me. He was willing to share his wife with me and begin an incest relationship so I felt confident next to him.

"Yeah sure. What are we going to do?" I didn't want to say anything stupid and I tried to act as nonchalantly as possible. My cock was getting uncomfortable under my shorts so I took them off, but let my boxers on. I could feel my head touching the fabric which made my cock twitch.

"Blowjobs tonight and then we will take it from there." Dad relaxed back and finished his drink while I fidgeted in my seat. I grabbed my shaft and pressed it with my left hand as I knew that I would be getting my first blowjob tonight.

Next thing I knew mom was walking down the stairs wearing a matching set of yellow lingerie with white polka dots. She quickly made her way to the table in front of us and grabbed a black blindfold. "Alright boys sit back and let me do the work. Don't worry son everything will be fine." Dad pulled down his boxers and I followed suit. Mom kneeled in front of dad with a smile as I ogled her lovely body.

Mom dove down and took dad's cock into her mouth at once. It looked like dad was about 6 inches big and I knew mom couldn't do that with mine. Dad grabbed her auburn hair and pushed her mouth down to the base of his cock. "C'mon give our boy some love too." Mom crawled over to the other side of the couch where I sat slowly stroking my cock. Pre-cum was oozing from my tip as mom positioned herself directly in front of me. I guided her delicate hand to my thigh so she could know where to go.

She massaged my balls and thighs with her hands as she playfully licked my shaft like a popsicle. Then, mom widened her mouth to take me in just like she had done with dad. Mom swirled her tongue over my pee hole and continued working down my shaft. About halfway down she stopped as if surprised by my size. Mom slurped her way back up and let my purple head out with a loud pop.

"C'mon back over here honey." At dad's command she went over to him, but this time she decided to get on all fours on the couch. Her panty covered ass was right in my face as she began bobbing on dad's groin. At that moment I didn't have the courage to touch her so I just stroked my cock at the beautiful sight. I could see a wet spot in her panties and could smell her sex.

"Keep sucking honey I'm almost there. Son don't be afraid to touch her back there, c'mon have some fun." Mom had slowed down her bobbing to focus on dad's head as she wiggled her ass straight at my face. I got a soft moan from mom as a response to my hands squeezing her ass cheeks. I spread her ass cheeks and buried my face into her soiled spot. Her sex intoxicated my nose and made my cock twitch.

"Turn the other way now." Mom was now facing down to my cock and her ass was pointed up at dad. Dad pulled down her panties to her knees and rubbed his cock against her dripping pussy. Mom tightly enveloped my purple head and began working down slowly. She moved forward as dad stuck his dick inside her, but continued savoring my cock.

Mom was once again halfway down my cock while her hands rubbed my balls. Her tongue was spinning circles around my shaft when dad let out a loud groan. "Ahh honey you feel so good!" Dad was squeezing her ass and slowly thrusting his cock into her as he erupted. Mom continued working her way down to my base, but had to come up for air once she felt that it was a tough task.

"Oh well I'm all done down here. I'll be waiting for you upstairs once you finish our boy off." Dad had gotten the most sucking so far and had finished cumming inside her pretty quick. He put on his boxers and exited the living room. Mom now positioned herself on her knees and took a deep breath before resuming.

Mom took off the blindfold when she heard the door close behind dad. "Oh my you are huge you know that? I need a glass of water then I will finish you off." I could only smile at her remark and fell proud of my member. I watched her ass jiggle into the kitchen as she kept her right hand over her leaking pussy. Looking down, I could see my cock twitching and made a mental note that dad had finished his business, but mom had not orgasmed.

Mom cleaned her pussy up with a wet towel after taking a drink of water. I propped a couch pillow behind me and sat back comfortably as I watched mom return to the living room. "Let's continue, shall we?" Mom licked her lips on the way down to my throbbing cock. She grabbed my cock with both hands to get a better feel of it all while her mouth was opened in amazement.

Her pink lips sealed tightly around my head as her cheeks caved in with the sucking. Grabbing her hair I began to push her down my shaft. What a lovely sight it was to see her bobbing while her hand played with her hot pussy. Mom was now stroking my shaft and tightly sucking on my head. Her tongue was swirling all over my head when I pushed her further down to release my load.

"Ohh god mom!" Her mouth enveloped about half my cock as rope after rope of cum shot into her throat. Mom withstood all 7 shots of the warm cum without letting a single drop spill. Mom came up to gulp the cum down her throat, but quickly came back down to lick my sensitive head. I let out a few groans and fidgeted in my seat while mom kept sucking on my purple head.

"All done mister. Hope you enjoyed the beginning of our new relationship." Mom stood up to put her panties back on then turned around to grab the bottle of water on the table. The yellow panties with white polka dots tightly hugged her perfect bum.

I walked up behind her to grab her ass and kiss her neck. "Mom that was amazing. I'm definitely looking forward to this relationship." At that point I squeezed her ass and pecked a kiss on her cheek. I didn't want to mention anything about her not climaxing, but I did begin to wonder when was the last time she did.

I didn't quite know what to do now, so I walked over to the stairs hesitantly. "Are you tired already?" I turned around as I heard mom interrupt my way up the stairs. Mom was adjusting the lace in her panties while she waited for my response.

"What do you mean? Isn't dad waiting for you upstairs?" Mom signaled me with her finger to walk over to her. I got a bit nervous as mom was still playing with her panties.

"I just wanted to tell you something real quick. The reason why I agreed on this relationship is because I figured you would make a better lover than you dad since you are full of energy. Your dad gets his rocks off and doesn't do me properly you know." She was fixing her long auburn hair and looking directly at me when she patted the spot next to her on the couch. With an intrigued look on my face I took a seat next to her.

"We are going to have a lot of fun together if you are up for the challenge. I mean you are like twice your father's size honey." Mom sat on my lap and placed her hands around my neck. I got two handfuls of her ass while our lips locked. I felt a rush through my body when our tongues met and wrestled each other.

"Having fun? C'mon times up for tonight, it's time for bed." I did not hear dad open the door or walk down the stairs as I was fully concentrated on my lovely partner. I knew dad would not get mad, but I still felt like I got caught doing something wrong. Mom smiled and rolled her eyes at me while I reluctantly let go of her ass. I sat back a bit disappointed as I watched them go up the stairs into their bedroom. The night was over, but the three of us were just starting something that would change our lives forever.

Pokeman
05-21-2013, 05:00 PM
OK, let’s start of by taking it as a given that a heterosexual man can enjoy raping a girl. We can all understand that he can find it pleasurable and get his rocks off by fucking her whether or not she wants him to.

The question is, though, what does a girl get out of being raped? How can she find anything pleasurable about being fucked against her will, often being brutally beaten into the bargain and maybe humiliated in various ways as well?

As someone who can speak from experience on this one, I’ll tell you for free. There are a lot of reasons why a girl can get off on being raped.

To begin with, it gives her the ability to avoid any kind of responsibility for her own actions, behaviour or attitudes. A “rape victim” can claim that she didn’t want to be fucked and that it was only the man who forced her to have sex. It’s sex without the guilt and that gives her a massive boost to her ego because she can have the most perverted type of sex and yet smile innocently and say to anyone listening, “hey, guys, it wasn’t my fault.”

A lot of the time a girl who is really a depraved slut will use that excuse to make it look as if it wasn‘t actually her fault when she knows perfectly well that it was.

That way she gets a double whammy of enjoyment from being “raped” because not only was she able to get the depraved sex she wanted but she also gets the smug satisfaction of thinking how she’s been able to con and manipulate people into thinking that she is some kind of “rape victim” rather than what she really is, a whore who not only wanted it but loved every second of it!

Obviously, a girl like that is going to thoroughly enjoy being raped. What about the ones who are not depraved sluts or professional whores, though? How can they possibly enjoy being raped?

Well, funnily enough, in the majority of cases the “rape victim” clearly does enjoy it! Most women who get raped orgasm while they’re being raped. I know I did when it happened to me at the age of 18 and even now it was the best sex I’ve ever had in my life! Other women who’ve been “raped” have told me the same thing, that they came and that it was the most intense, satisfying and pleasurable orgasm they’ve ever had.

Well, if you come when you’re being raped there’s only one possible explanation for that.

You’re having fun and you’re enjoying what’s happening to you!

You’ve suddenly realised that actually, in spite of what you thought before it happened. in reality you wanted to be raped and you’re fucking loving every miunte of it!

The mind can play many strange tricks on us and even lie to us; the body never lies. The fact that the girl is orgasming proves that she’s really thoroughly enjoying herself and that she really wanted to be raped whatever she says. Her body is telling the truth about how she felt and only her mind and mouth are lying about the pleasure she had.

That fact alone makes her “rape” an act of consensual sex. By the very act of climaxing she is demonstrating that she really wanted it all the time and is fucking loving it now that she’s getting what she wanted!

So let’s recap briefly. The guy gets what he wants, to fuck the girl; she gets what she wants (an orgasm); so both partners have been sexually fulfilled and enjoyed the experience.

How can that be called a crime? The very second the woman starts to get aroused by her rape it’s obvious that from that point on the sex is entirely consensual.

The guy has done nothing wrong; he’s obviously helped the girl by giving her an orgasm which otherwise she’d have had to frig herself off or whatever to get.

The girl’s done othing wrong either; she’s had an orgasm during the course of great sex which, as her body’s reaction clearly demonstrates, was entirely consensual.

Why then should this harmonious activity, of a man and woman fucking each other in an entirely consensual sexual behaviour, be considered a crime?

If anything the rapist should be praised because, thanks to him, the girl’s had a proper orgasm through fucking which otherwise would have been a lot harder for her to achieve.

Really, we can only admire the rapist and hope the girl realises how lucky she was that he raped her and that she is suitably grateful to him and thanks him for what he has done. The truth is that he’s done her a big favour and she should feel flattered that he chose her and, of course, she should express her gratitude and thanks to him for giving her the best orgasm of her life.

Far from being any sort of a “rape victim,” she’s really a very lucky girl and ought be happy that she’s just had the best consensual sex of her life!

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 06:23 PM
bend, and snap

Agatha
05-21-2013, 06:34 PM
all of you, are such better posters then me :( fuck. and not attention seeking at all. how do you guys do it? teach me you're ways.

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 06:54 PM
come 2 irc

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 06:56 PM
same could be said for these forums

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 07:07 PM
aint no shame up in my game

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 07:08 PM
especially compared to your obese neckbeard ass h0h0h0

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 07:18 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/twitchsux420

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 07:26 PM
pretty sure I wouldn't evne let a bullet rattel your brains since a steel toe bouncing off your thick skull would eventually do the job

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 07:35 PM
thats so gay

http://i.imgur.com/ERb6j8C.jpg

GODPARTICLE
05-21-2013, 07:40 PM
pinky extended so classy

GoodGuyAmes
05-21-2013, 08:41 PM
thats so gay

http://i.imgur.com/acA5w.png

Hawaiian punch?

Harr1son
05-22-2013, 06:20 AM
sup naez who is naez on here

Faerie Blossom
05-22-2013, 06:46 AM
This thread is very confusing, but the Olive Garden sells shots. Maybe not in the conventional way, but once I ordered some sort of drink (was a while ago, I'm almost positive they don't do margaritas there) and it came with a shot of tequila. I was surprised.