PDA

View Full Version : Gasantik griefing me...

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 12:13 AM
yes im bad, sad, fat, newb.

http://www.twitch.tv/traaksc/c/2308288

sorry i zone slow and video quality sucks but meh. gloinzz once again brings his earth turd to the battle looking for autowins. by brell's beard i escaped not once, not twice, but trice! (3rd time not on this video)

help us nilbog. earf pet out of control.

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 12:22 AM
more root, more fail

http://www.twitch.tv/traaksc/c/2308362

Bazia
05-20-2013, 12:56 AM
u type and delete tons of shit

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 01:19 AM
its what i do

Galacticus
05-20-2013, 01:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpt_Umixcs&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Faerie Blossom
05-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Nihilum training away guards to kill newbies with twinked/buffed alts. For shame :(

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 01:44 AM
Nihilum training away guards to kill newbies with twinked/buffed alts. For shame :(

more root, more fail

http://www.twitch.tv/traaksc/c/2308362

disgusting act by nihilum

Faerie Blossom
05-20-2013, 01:50 AM
disgusting act by nihilum

It's one thing to grief me, Nihilum, but for Tunare's sake you could at least lay off of the poor innocent newbies hunting orcs in gfay :(

Have you no shame? Those ridiculous conspiracy theories about you wanting to grief everyone else off of the server so you can raid with absolutely zero interruptions are starting to seem somewhat less ridiculous.

gloinz
05-20-2013, 02:16 AM
special treatment for young sam forum warrior has to be defeated

although these videos show the power of twink low lvls imo

Bazia
05-20-2013, 02:22 AM
dorfs are weak shoulda been a halfling

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 09:34 AM

i have no hp items, just a set of fine steel. hardly twinkage since ac broke as fuck in pvp.

Nirgon
05-20-2013, 11:47 AM
ddos bros

Faerie Blossom
05-20-2013, 11:50 AM

From the videos, it looks like you're attacking anyone in range of you. And yes, your twinked mage is quite powerful :P

Nirgon
05-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Lvl 46 with epic pet ftw

gloinz
05-20-2013, 12:14 PM
i have no hp items, just a set of fine steel. hardly twinkage since ac broke as fuck in pvp.

ac aint broke u were tanking jebeker all day

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Lol spamming minor heal like I was a cleric plus loh

Grampy
05-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Why didn't you open with Flash of Light? I used to find that extremely effective as a paladin on Tallon Zek.

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 04:33 PM
I blinded pet several times later, still chain rooted.

Nirgon
05-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Remember Samwise people left because of the players controlling the pets, not how the pets were functioning. It's all because of the player.

Rhambuk
05-20-2013, 05:40 PM

How's getting people to leave blue for red working?

this is why most people have 0 interest in red...

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Remember Samwise people left because of the players controlling the pets, not how the pets were functioning. It's all because of the player.

so you are saying earth pets dont root people, people root people. deep

SamwiseRed
05-20-2013, 08:55 PM
gonna have to get my pally some mr bracers and shit. didnt wanna twink but ill be damned if im gonna let a floating turd do work on me.

Faerie Blossom
05-21-2013, 12:51 AM
How's getting people to leave blue for red working?

this is why most people have 0 interest in red...

I can't say that I blame the bluebies, for taking the easy way out. Some people are content with superficial interaction; lines drawn by the gods preventing people from causing trouble for one another. Of course it's impossible to not step on one another's toes, but the illusion is there and it does enough to placate those without. At least to the point that it keeps the possibility of rebellion in check.

And everyone is fighting for the common good, right? You would heal a newbie that wandered too close to a griffon, or offer a teleport to a poor soul on a long corpse run. It's the right thing to do, and Tunare knows this is not an easy world to live in. Evil exists in both of our realms, but the evil in mine is less artificial. Unlike your sand giants and dragons, my enemies are capable of remembering my name and face. And my enemies are everywhere.

I try to do what is right, and I try to remember that goodness exists even in my enemies. There have certainly been times in the past when I played the role of evil, and I'm glad that not everyone gave up on me when I strayed to such dark places. These days, the state of my Norrath is indeed grim. I heal and port when I feel it is the right thing to do, and in doing so I have earned myself powerful enemies. The evil of greed and all it brings, such as deception, distrust and hatred have corrupted the lands I know and love.

Gloinz himself used to be a noble paladin, fighting for all that was good and honorable in an otherwise desolate place. Now he has joined the forces of evil, and can be found picking on new recruits trying to kill orcs in the Greater Faydark; with the help of his dragon-slaying friends, of course. Where once his defaming cries of "girlymen" were a rallying force for the undertrodden and wrongfully abused, they are now an ironically pathetic declaration of his sad defeat. This fallen paladin is now worse than you are as a willfully ignorant could-have-been, my bluebie friend.

Yes, it's a painful world I live in. I fight an uphill battle, and I lose more often than I win. Sometimes I fail the people I fight for (I'm sorry, Samwise the Brave). My existence here may truly be in vain.

But I at least can say with unwavering conviction that I am fighting for something worth fighting for. You can keep your shallow and soft blue Norrath if you need the comfort; I have the potential to make a difference.

Faerie Blossom
05-21-2013, 01:24 AM
You invest way too much effort into your fake persona on 14 year-old elf simulator forums.

At least I'm not hateful on 14-year old elf simulator forums. That would be so much worse :P

Num1RecommendedByDentists
05-21-2013, 02:15 AM
jesus fuck you are immersed

Smedy
05-21-2013, 03:08 AM
everytime colgate posts i feel worse for nizzar, the guy really got raped without lube

damn sons

Harr1son
05-21-2013, 03:22 AM
dayum

Num1RecommendedByDentists
05-21-2013, 04:02 AM
smedy's and my signatures will be the death of the lord of wheels

Nirgon
05-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Earth pets are the agents of guild Holocosts

Harr1son
05-21-2013, 06:51 AM
why s0 grief population. when u can stimulate server populationz

FaithlessKR
05-21-2013, 08:46 AM
I can't say that I blame the bluebies, for taking the easy way out. Some people are content with superficial interaction; lines drawn by the gods preventing people from causing trouble for one another. Of course it's impossible to not step on one another's toes, but the illusion is there and it does enough to placate those without. At least to the point that it keeps the possibility of rebellion in check.

And everyone is fighting for the common good, right? You would heal a newbie that wandered too close to a griffon, or offer a teleport to a poor soul on a long corpse run. It's the right thing to do, and Tunare knows this is not an easy world to live in. Evil exists in both of our realms, but the evil in mine is less artificial. Unlike your sand giants and dragons, my enemies are capable of remembering my name and face. And my enemies are everywhere.

I try to do what is right, and I try to remember that goodness exists even in my enemies. There have certainly been times in the past when I played the role of evil, and I'm glad that not everyone gave up on me when I strayed to such dark places. These days, the state of my Norrath is indeed grim. I heal and port when I feel it is the right thing to do, and in doing so I have earned myself powerful enemies. The evil of greed and all it brings, such as deception, distrust and hatred have corrupted the lands I know and love.

Gloinz himself used to be a noble paladin, fighting for all that was good and honorable in an otherwise desolate place. Now he has joined the forces of evil, and can be found picking on new recruits trying to kill orcs in the Greater Faydark; with the help of his dragon-slaying friends, of course. Where once his defaming cries of "girlymen" were a rallying force for the undertrodden and wrongfully abused, they are now an ironically pathetic declaration of his sad defeat. This fallen paladin is now worse than you are as a willfully ignorant could-have-been, my bluebie friend.

Yes, it's a painful world I live in. I fight an uphill battle, and I lose more often than I win. Sometimes I fail the people I fight for (I'm sorry, Samwise the Brave). My existence here may truly be in vain.

But I at least can say with unwavering conviction that I am fighting for something worth fighting for. You can keep your shallow and soft blue Norrath if you need the comfort; I have the potential to make a difference.

Is it bad that I got chills while reading this?

SamwiseRed
05-21-2013, 08:53 AM
i got a boner

gloinz
05-21-2013, 09:55 AM

lol

yes... good and honorable...

big league chew
05-21-2013, 10:06 AM
gloinz remember that group at orc highway that we killed cleric and watched the one orc in camp kill the other 5 members hahahaha
shits classic

gloinz
05-21-2013, 10:40 AM
gloinz remember that group at orc highway that we killed cleric and watched the one orc in camp kill the other 5 members hahahaha
shits classic

o man i remeber that was glorious

paladin dps was never good so i used mobs often combined with chain rooting to bring happiness to many folks

Faerie Blossom
05-21-2013, 10:43 AM
o man i remeber that was glorious

paladin dps was never good so i used mobs often combined with chain rooting to bring happiness to many folks

Yes, you used to be admirable. Now look at you :(

Nirgon
05-21-2013, 11:51 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7076922624/h09DF2E1D/

gloinz
05-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Yes, you used to be admirable. Now look at you :(

dang dawgs i used to BE somebody on the eq box what have i become

Nirgon
05-21-2013, 12:07 PM
Someone we're going to hate on until the next box

Faerie Blossom