PDA

View Full Version : Freedom!

Silent
05-08-2013, 12:14 AM
civil rights restored, I think i dosed a bit early though because it wasn't official until 12am and i parachuted at 1120pm. as someone great once wrote,

Man this shit called ecstasy man
[Krayzie] Ecstasy, what?
[Dealer] this the shit, man
this shit will have you on the level wit ya female and everything
Look I'ma give you one of these motherfucker's let you try this motherfucking out, man
And I bet you be calling me tomorrow
talking 'bout you want some more of this shit
Man I'm telling you; shit have you on the level
Man you need to put the weed down fuck wit this shit

HAPPY HANUKAaa LOVE YOU ALL even the haters. ive had my rights this entire time but I don't know why the paperwork made me want to party, Maybe because its 'officially' official if that makes sense because it sure as hell doesn't to me.

So do we have any gun hobbyists? Motorcycle riders? 012 R1 I upgraded from a 06 R6 raven edition after years of riding 600s. I <3'd since the day I bought it new to the point I had my new R1 re painted the same color down to the exact red lines since they discontinued raven edition.

Black Jesus
05-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Pew study: Gun homicide rate down 49% since 1993, but the public doesn't know it

Silent
05-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Interesting thread I made, Still a bit out of it. Anyway on topic of the whole gun killing stuff its straight BS. Those 2 shootings made gun/ammo prices triple, All while there is this hate towards manufacturers of guns and ammo they are smiling like devils as they get $2 a bullet per 5.56/.223 caliber round(pretty much the only thing AR15s shoot) which used to hover around 10 cents to 20 cents a bullet depending on how many you bought.

.22lr, 9mm, .40, .38, .380acp all of that shit tripled in price. I used to get 10000 rounds of .22lr for $1000 for CCI or 1.3k for federal. Now places are still out of stock months later, Prices still being gouged. I took my ruger 10/22 in to swap a threaded barrel onto it for my gemtech supressor and they were selling 10/22's for $390 brand new. I paid $130 for mine a few years back, They used to be even cheaper. One guy even offered to buy mine because there were none in stock.

The aurora and newtown shootings made this whole gun craze, people afraid they wouldn't be able to buy new guns/ammo so they flew off the shelves. Most ranges can't even supply you with adequate ammo right now if you don't bring your own, Some places double and tripled their hourly cost to shoot while others switched to a one time fee shoot as long as you want(obviously knowing no one has thousands of bullets to waste away target shooting right now).

As far as gun homicide rate goes, Look where its at. DC, guns are banned. Detroit, strict gun laws but not banned. No matter what law anyone tries to pass there will always be a gun available to some low life thug who wants to be a gangster, or someone who wants to go on a mass murder spree. Ban all assault weapons you say? No problem, You can still buy a 12 gauge and do equal amount of damage as with a pistol. A gun is a gun, It can be used to kill people. And the obvious quote..People kill people, Guns just take away the need to stab/slice/beat to death.

Rhambuk
05-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Trying to convince my old man to sell the families gun collection, 5 rilfes/shotguns, they've been sitting in a cabinet for years we don't hunt and the oldman takes them out once a year to clean them "just in case".

Sitting on a pile of gold and just keeping it locked up to look at...foolish imo

Tecmos Deception
05-08-2013, 12:19 PM
NRA has a $300 lifetime membership promotion running right now!

Silent
05-08-2013, 01:58 PM
One of my AR15's is a Stag arms, model 1. It's a pretty nice gun, I have another thats a S&W MP15 edition and one im in the works building with a longer barrel/bipod with some rock river parts. Going to put a nice scope on it, Ill post a pic up when its assembled later today it looks pretty sweet. Gonna be for distance, I love shooting my rem .308 and 10/22. Granted only one range has moving targets, On a day with low wind I have np hitting something at 400yds with .22lr. on my .308 i can do 700ish, I want to hit up the local police range but they are only open to public like twice a week at certain times and it cost $$$$ for moving target setups.

Silent
05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
I switched up some of the parts with some extra Stag parts I had. Here it is, Probably make some changes again to it though.

http://i.imgur.com/oSntAJ2.jpg

My main CCW gun, I sometimes carry a xd 9mm/g17 9mm or a p226 .40 but this is the smallest and light weight i have.
http://i.imgur.com/ZtXk5q2.jpg

xd 9mm two tone(already had a black one i bought new, but this price was too good to pass up)
http://i.imgur.com/dHwGVQU.jpg

Different view of it
http://i.imgur.com/y9KA5nO.jpg

My semi new S&W MP15, Bought it about 9 months ago but its only had about 5 mags through it if that.
Must be a picture limit per thread or something, wont show up.

http://i.imgur.com/llLIzSq.jpg

Too many guns to post pics of, Take too long.

Black Jesus
05-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Interesting thread I made, Still a bit out of it. Anyway on topic of the whole gun killing stuff its straight BS. Those 2 shootings made gun/ammo prices triple, All while there is this hate towards manufacturers of guns and ammo they are smiling like devils as they get $2 a bullet per 5.56/.223 caliber round(pretty much the only thing AR15s shoot) which used to hover around 10 cents to 20 cents a bullet depending on how many you bought.

.22lr, 9mm, .40, .38, .380acp all of that shit tripled in price. I used to get 10000 rounds of .22lr for $1000 for CCI or 1.3k for federal. Now places are still out of stock months later, Prices still being gouged. I took my ruger 10/22 in to swap a threaded barrel onto it for my gemtech supressor and they were selling 10/22's for $390 brand new. I paid $130 for mine a few years back, They used to be even cheaper. One guy even offered to buy mine because there were none in stock.

The aurora and newtown shootings made this whole gun craze, people afraid they wouldn't be able to buy new guns/ammo so they flew off the shelves. Most ranges can't even supply you with adequate ammo right now if you don't bring your own, Some places double and tripled their hourly cost to shoot while others switched to a one time fee shoot as long as you want(obviously knowing no one has thousands of bullets to waste away target shooting right now).

As far as gun homicide rate goes, Look where its at. DC, guns are banned. Detroit, strict gun laws but not banned. No matter what law anyone tries to pass there will always be a gun available to some low life thug who wants to be a gangster, or someone who wants to go on a mass murder spree. Ban all assault weapons you say? No problem, You can still buy a 12 gauge and do equal amount of damage as with a pistol. A gun is a gun, It can be used to kill people. And the obvious quote..People kill people, Guns just take away the need to stab/slice/beat to death.

liberals are always like charge $100,000 per bullet then ppl will only use if they need to I'm all like you think the mafia gonna pay that price?

Silent
05-10-2013, 10:03 AM
I've heard of people saying that, Like "oh why not just make bullets so expensive that it cost $20,000 to shoot one bullet". It is the stupidest thing ever, Not only is it impossible due to the amount of ammunition out there and the other ways people can be killed not just by bullets. They must be ignorant to the fact some gun hobbyists reload and even make their own ammo.