PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Monk - FD/Bandage

Zarniwooop
11-21-2009, 12:29 PM
If you attempt to bandage wounds while FD, not only will you never succeed, fail or reach any conclusion, you will no longer be able to activate any of your other monk skills until you zone.

I don't know how it was in 1999. But, I do know that the current implementation is incorrect. Either do not allow the bind attempt while FD, or fix it so that you can bind wound while FD. A lockout on all monk skills is not good and just another reason I don't recommend anyone start a monk til they are fixed.

I'm also really concerned about my hit rate as a monk. It seems ABYSMAL. But, I will do some research on that before posting.

Kantan
11-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Your hit rate is abysmal and your damage avoidance/mitigation are broke. That's why my level 18 monk has been shelved. My paladin can actually solo stuff with a 2her that my monk got owned on.

nilbog
11-21-2009, 01:25 PM
If you attempt to bandage wounds while FD, not only will you never succeed, fail or reach any conclusion, you will no longer be able to activate any of your other monk skills until you zone.

This is an eqemu bug, also related to sitting. Need a message added that says you must be standing to perform this operation, etc etc. Its on list for source work. On a side note, beg also locks up certain client abilities. Working on it :D

Zarniwooop
11-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the reply nilbog.

nilbog
04-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Bump.

How's this working now?

Hidn
06-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Works as intended, I get a message that you must be standing.

-Niten Doraku-

hydiagood59
07-27-2010, 01:14 AM
If you cannot put yourself in the battle of heights just because of the fear of defeat, you will never get successes. ____________________________Coral Rings (http://www.86beads.com/coral-rings-wholesale-636_8_451/)