PDA

View Full Version : <Prenerf Twinkies>

Lyra
04-23-2013, 08:10 PM
www.prenerftwinkies.com

Veteran EQ players looking for more veteran EQ players sharing the current goal of obtaining level 60.

We are currently a leveling guild. Most of us intend to raid when levels permit, and we would like to do that together.

Current grouping opportunities for levels 15-60. We won't turn away good fitting lower levels. Many guild members are willing to level alts when grouping opportunities arise.

We spend a lot of time together. If you think you might like to spend a lot of time with us, please apply (8 questions) at the guild website. After application, you will be invited for a 2 week trial. This trial is not only for the guild to evaluate your membership, but for you also to evaluate our guild. You are free to leave during the two week trial, if at any time you decide we are not the guild for you.

We are a Teamspeak guild. Immersion is most successful with occasional or frequent Teamspeak use.

Visit our website to learn more about the guild.
/who all prenerf to find an officer for questions!

rsloans84
04-25-2013, 01:16 PM
Looking for more good players looking for a laid back time of leveling up mains or alts whichever you need!

rsloans84
04-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Bump

Lyra
04-29-2013, 03:29 PM
The Twinkies had a good weekend! We had several groups in Mistmoore, rotating members in and out depending on level. Trains were kept to a minimum and levels were gained!

We made lot of new friends and even added a few members!

Check us out at prenerftwinkies.com and join us for FUN!

rsloans84
04-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Bump

tsonka
05-03-2013, 07:43 PM
These guys have been super friendly to me as I have lvled my chanter and grouped with lower people I would not usually meet.

+1 from me

Lyra
05-05-2013, 02:33 AM
Aww Sprak, we love you too!

rsloans84
05-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Could use more tanks in the mid to late 30s

falkun
05-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Could use more tanks in the mid to late 30s

I'm spoken for in BDA, but where do you guys level? My 33 PAL is in the guk area and tanks like a champ.

rsloans84
05-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Anywhere where theres groups mostly. We play during evenings usually thru the week but send a msg to Tempissed in game. He'd appreciate hearing from ya thx

rsloans84
05-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Bump

tsonka
05-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Showing some love for the Twinkies

Lyra
06-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Hi guys!

Prenerf Twinkies is looking for a few more to join in our adventures.

No level requirement.

We seek EQ veterans.

We are a small guild. We know each other. We group with each other. We help each other.

Only 8 questions in a brief questionnaire to get you a trial invite at http://prenerftwinkies.com/index.php?topic=81.0

Lyra
06-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Join the fun!

I've enjoyed getting to know the dungeons intimately (again) while leveling my cleric. We spent the 30s in Droga, and moved to City of Mist for our 40s. I dinged 50 last night, and we clicked "the door". We killed some shiny reavers and moved into the castle, avoiding the rugs tossed about. We approached the end of a hall, then stuck our faces through the hidden wall where the translucent ramps came to view.

The experience was incredible and we even managed to spawn the enchanter's epic mob for a turn in.

It was one of those nights where memories flood back as a new part of the zone opened up to us.

Only 8 questions in a brief questionnaire to get you a trial invite at http://prenerftwinkies.com/index.php?topic=81.0

Pascal
07-04-2013, 01:34 AM
Loads of 50s has joined the guild in the past week and we are in the midst of planning for planar raids. We are in the look out for good players who know how to play their classes and respect other players. We have active committed EQ lunatics who love this game since its launch and is willing to help out others to progress. We are not a hardcore raiding guild which can supply you with Sky gear from day one but can be a great company to fully enjoy and appreciate the retro 1999 memories long lost. Come join us and let's go on an adventure with us!

Lyra
07-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Kupcake, the 53 cleric, is looking for friends!

We seek a cleric near or above level 50 to join us in our entrance to the planes.

Those joining our guild above level 46 will be key players in our new adventures. You will be earning your gear. You won't be sitting at the "kiddie table" at our raids.

Always looking for friendly, talented, veteran EQ players to wear our tag.

See you in game!

Lyra
07-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Some have criticized our goal to "reinvent the wheel". There are raiding guilds in place. Why do we want to create another? It's a good point.

I can explain my reasoning and I believe it is shared.

I like being part of a start-up guild. I like the feeling of a group accomplishment. I like building relationships with the people I game along side.

I can't really guarantee fun for you, but I know I will be having fun and you are all welcome to join.

selveti
07-14-2013, 07:17 AM
Free Punch and Pie

Coolname
07-15-2013, 04:32 AM
Getting in the "ground floor" with an up-and-coming veteran guild can be more fun/rewarding than joining an established guild that's got a million members/alts and is full of "clicks".

bump for good peoples

lemonslol
07-15-2013, 07:04 AM
1) What is your main character's name, class, race and level?
Snorlax the level 17 Shaman

2) How did you hear about Prenerf Twinkies and do you know anyone in Prenerf Twinkies?

Right here in this thread
3) How long have you been playing on the Project 1999 Server?
On and off for about three years

4) Did you play Everquest Live? If so, during what time period? Explain your play style during live.
On and off for about 10 years. I loved to raid

5) Are you interested in raiding on P99? If yes, how many nights per week would you be interested in raiding?
Every night there is raiding I will raid

5a) Are you willing to read strategies provided on this website prior to raiding events?
Of course I am
5b) Do you currently use voice chat (ventrilo specifically)? Do you have any problem with using it for group activities? Are you willing to use a microphone?

I have vent installed and just waiting on your info. I also have my own mumble server in case Vent ever goes down
6) What time of day/night (specify time zone) can we generally find you online? About how many hours per week do you play?
Every night

7) Are you currently in any other active guilds on this server on this or any character? If yes, what caused you to apply here?

8) Why do you think that Prenerf Twinkies would be a good fit for you, both as a person, and a player?

Lyra
07-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Don't be fooled by the postnerf Twinkies available in stores today.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,6952668.story

Some big kills this weekend for Prenerf Twinkies - although I have to admit to being awol for some of them.

Such a great group of people with which to play this game. Lots of talent and personality has been amassed.

muggro
07-24-2013, 02:10 AM
Goodnight, Bump for good peeps.

newsmurf
07-24-2013, 02:28 AM
www.prenerftwinkies.com

This trial is not only for the guild to evaluate your membership, but for you also to evaluate our guild.

i dont know anyone in twinkies or their players, but i wish every guild in every MMO understood this. bump for you fellas.

Lyra
07-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Goodnight, Bump for good peeps.

I feel privileged Raenin. We got one of your 14 posts. This did make me smile this morning.

i dont know anyone in twinkies or their players, but i wish every guild in every MMO understood this. bump for you fellas.

Thanks for the bump!

petecory
07-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Come join us! We have beer!

cearobinson
08-06-2013, 09:34 PM
/bump because I can.

Lyra
08-19-2013, 05:55 PM
Several Twinkies have hit level 60 in the last week!

Join the fun!

Lyra
08-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Bump for a three day weekend and lots of EQ!

susvain0362
08-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Edit. Beware and read a true story about this guild in ring. Apologies to mods for originally posting it here

susvain0362
08-30-2013, 07:25 PM
I'll tell the story in rnf before I get in trouble. I did not know you can speak truths about a guild if they re evil and true.

JayN
08-30-2013, 07:42 PM
May i join, I like to virtually shit on peoples chest's