PDA

View Full Version : Nizzar recruits soccer moms on facebook. Azrael officers provide official response.

Giovanni
04-17-2013, 02:39 AM
Nizzar has been been working hard to recruit our mothers, aunts, and even our grandmothers off Facebook. In many cases, as Azrael discovered this weekend while visting loved ones at the retirement home, he has even succeeded.

Azrael guild leadership has quickly swung into action with a new advertising campaign. After initially recognizing our target demographic, advertisements have been rolled out nationwide.

The initial response has been amazing. While some applicants were confused initially, both the volume and quality of the candidates is overwhelming. These candidates are motivated by one thing in life - to slay Nihilum and take screenshots of corpses. What unspeakable acts they commit with those screenshots, I cannot even fathom. Some of them just want to login and fraps the action which is cool too, I guess.

Subsequent recruitment campaigns are already being planned targeting the unemployed from monster.com and international H1-B candidates from China.

Just remember, Azrael wasn't the first guild to use the nuclear option when it comes to recruiting. It currently takes an alliance of three guilds to equal Nihilum raiding numbers. Now please stop emailing my grandmother on Facebook.

Grimtoadsz <Azrael>
Recruitment Officer

http://i46.tinypic.com/23jnbbc.png

Nihilium reaching out to Facebook Now LOL
Real Name Hidden for obvious reasons-

Tyrionn wrote :
Hey Ascending Dawn worms.

I'm playing Red99, a classic/kunark emulator of EQ. It's currently in the Kunark phase with epics in.

My guild, Nihilum, is offering any old EQ players who want to come play and PVP powerleveling and gear. Get back at me and I can hook you maggots up.

Lol Wow.... Nizzar extremely concerned...

Num1RecommendedByDentists
04-17-2013, 02:43 AM
A+

Casey II
04-17-2013, 02:45 AM
some men

Smedy
04-17-2013, 02:51 AM
Nizzar has been been working hard to recruit our mothers, aunts, and even our grandmothers off Facebook. In many cases, as Azrael discovered this weekend while visting loved ones at the retirement home, he has even succeeded.

Azrael guild leadership has quickly swung into action with a new advertising campaign. After initially recognizing our target demographic, advertisements have been rolled out nationwide.

The initial response has been amazing. While some applicants were confused initially, both the volume and quality of the candidates is overwhelming. These candidates are motivated by one thing in life - to slay Nihilum and take screenshots of corpses. What unspeakable acts they commit with those screenshots, I cannot even fathom. Some of them just want to login and fraps the action which is cool too, I guess.

Subsequent recruitment campaigns are already being planned targeting the unemployed from monster.com and international H1-B candidates from China.

Just remember, Azrael wasn't the first guild to use the nuclear option when it comes to recruiting. It currently takes an alliance of three guilds to equal Nihilum raiding numbers. Now please stop emailing my grandmother on Facebook.

Grimtoadsz <Azrael>
Recruitment Officer

http://i46.tinypic.com/23jnbbc.png

possible the best recruitment post i've ever seen

men seeking men, awww yiiissssss
a+++++

Itap
04-17-2013, 07:21 AM
Men seeking men lmao

Sickpuppy
04-17-2013, 07:47 AM
Rofl

quido
04-17-2013, 08:33 AM
lmao

Nirgon
04-17-2013, 10:37 AM
Them utilities are going to get shut off

Faerie Blossom
04-17-2013, 11:02 AM
lol

STILLnotMORNIN
04-17-2013, 11:11 AM
some men

mendan
04-17-2013, 11:14 AM
the thought of actual pvp that matters has brought people back from the sidelines. exciting times for sure.

Tomato King3
04-17-2013, 07:40 PM
glorious but fabricated

tarran
04-18-2013, 02:41 PM
LOLd

quido
04-18-2013, 02:45 PM
I had no idea Nizzarr is 45 fucking years old

Kimm Barely
04-18-2013, 02:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TjomiUT.png

Jezibell
04-18-2013, 05:17 PM
This is seriously funny.

Agatha
04-18-2013, 05:27 PM
everything to do with nihilum is funny as fuck or sad as fuck, there is no inbetween.