PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Underworld Mob, Dupe, and Graphical Geometry Errors

Daidraco
06-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Im still trying to camp / find Grazhak the Berzerker for his girdle. Im killing the orcs at the expected Orc Camp near the paladin camp and just thought there was 3. I killed Quin or w/e and lost some HP, so I sat down after killing the three orcs and an orc warrior hits me once and disappears. I /target him and get Zzakk to send his pet after it and it turns out he's underground. He respawns underground too, I noticed.

I could be off completely with the Berzerker thing, but I dont think this Orc is suppose to be under ground none the less. ;) Hope this helps!

Next error: The Lever in the staging area for the drawbridge to Nagafens Lair is still in a 12 to 3 clockface angle. Its suppose to be in a 10 to 2 clockface angle.

Next error: The lantern pole at the entrance to the lake in Halas is 2 feet off the ground and is inside of the ceiling wall. It just needs to be lowered a couple feet.

Last error: Dupe moved, thanks for the advice sir ;p

Phallax
06-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Im still trying to camp / find Grazhak the Berzerker for his girdle. Im killing the orcs at the expected Orc Camp near the paladin camp and just thought there was 3. I killed Quin or w/e and lost some HP, so I sat down after killing the three orcs and an orc warrior hits me once and disappears. I /target him and get Zzakk to send his pet after it and it turns out he's underground. He respawns underground too, I noticed.

I could be off completely with the Berzerker thing, but I dont think this Orc is suppose to be under ground none the less. ;) Hope this helps!

Next error: The Lever in the staging area for the drawbridge to Nagafens Lair is still in a 12 to 3 clockface angle. Its suppose to be in a 10 to 2 clockface angle.

Next error: The lantern pole at the entrance to the lake in Halas is 2 feet off the ground and is inside of the ceiling wall. It just needs to be lowered a couple feet.

Last error: Hard to replicate Dupe. If you summon an item and then get caught in a port; you will sometimes get a second summoned item (lightstone for example). Im sure a determined player could probably find a way to dupe a non summoned item if they found out the exact mechanic. Sorry that I do not know more than that, but at least trying to give you a heads up. :o

You should probably post the dupe thing in exploits, so not all can see it.

Uaellaen
06-27-2010, 01:59 AM
You should probably post the dupe thing in exploits, so not all can see it.

maybe you should remove it from your quote too then, genius ;)