PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Belt/Cloak combo....

Vadd
04-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Which and why?

Thanks!

Tecmos Deception
04-12-2013, 01:24 PM
How much?

Your welcome!

Even then though, there's probably not a single this+that answer that is ideal in all circumstances.

Vadd
04-12-2013, 01:36 PM
How much?

Your welcome!

Even then though, there's probably not a single this+that answer that is ideal in all circumstances.

You are correct.
I currently have RBG/Hiero.
As an Ogre Warrior, I tend to run out of agro before HP...
Thinking of trading some HP for increased Haste and Dex...

Just lookin for some opinions on the matter, so many items: Hiero, SBC, CoF, RBG, RBB, Cat Fur Girdle....

Tecmos Deception
04-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Cheapest/easiest option seems like it'd be just upgrading your RBG to an RBB. It's not much of a stat change but at least you're gaining a bit of haste.

Switching to CoF and one of the 13 dex belts would be still more haste and dex, and while you'd be losing out on more hp and ac it wouldn't be terribly expensive (assuming you sell your RBG and hiero).

Without having played a warrior, I'd assume 41% sky haste belt + SBC would be the best option overall.

I guess I'd lean towards the second option, and then if you end up with sky haste eventually you can just wear the CoF until you get a price you like for it and switch to SBC or hiero, depending on how aggro feels with all that added haste compared to your RBG.

Edit - oh, one last thing though. If you step up to CoF you can be just 2% under haste cap with VoG and pick up the extra dex from that instead of using shissar. With less haste than that, I'm not sure if the dex on VoG or the 4% more haste on shissar (plus some agi/ac?) would be more worthwhile.

Vadd
04-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Cheapest/easiest option seems like it'd be just upgrading your RBG to an RBB. It's not much of a stat change but at least you're gaining a bit of haste.

Switching to CoF and one of the 13 dex belts would be still more haste and dex, and while you'd be losing out on more hp and ac it wouldn't be terribly expensive (assuming you sell your RBG and hiero).

Without having played a warrior, I'd assume 41% sky haste belt + SBC would be the best option overall.

I guess I'd lean towards the second option, and then if you end up with sky haste eventually you can just wear the CoF until you get a price you like for it and switch to SBC or hiero, depending on how aggro feels with all that added haste compared to your RBG.

Edit - oh, one last thing though. If you step up to CoF you can be just 2% under haste cap with VoG and pick up the extra dex from that instead of using shissar. With less haste than that, I'm not sure if the dex on VoG or the 4% more haste on shissar (plus some agi/ac?) would be more worthwhile.

Thanks a lot Tecmos! :)

Haste caps would have been another question.