PDA

View Full Version : 50 Druid Main Looking For Guild

HumanWarrior
06-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Played through PoP, plenty of raid experience. Will only consider planesready guilds.

Uaellaen
06-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Will only consider planesready guilds.

cocky arent we :P how about playtimes?

astarothel
06-25-2010, 07:40 PM
cocky arent we :P how about playtimes?

No mention of other important things like in game name, and pre-planes raid gear either.

HumanWarrior
06-27-2010, 01:52 PM
: ( I get a lot of invites for "almost ready" guilds. I really joined the server because I like planes raiding. Not meaning to be haughty, I just work a lot and I want to enjoy the parts of the game that require a high end guild.

Ghaz
06-27-2010, 08:55 PM
I just work a lot and I want to enjoy the parts of the game that require a high end guild.

Good luck.

astarothel
06-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Good luck.

Pretty much this.

Goobles
06-27-2010, 09:20 PM
: ( I get a lot of invites for "almost ready" guilds. I really joined the server because I like planes raiding. Not meaning to be haughty, I just work a lot and I want to enjoy the parts of the game that require a high end guild.

That means that you have to be on all the time. And if you arent, be ready to raid at 3 in the morning when you get the phone call.

Taluvill
06-28-2010, 03:48 AM
meant to be constructive criticism, but a Druid cannot demand a spot in any guild right now, much less ask for one.

There are so many druids right now, find a guild, apply, and hope they accept you. If not, good luck brother. We are quite common. sucks, but druids are too baller.

now, if you were a chanter or a cleric, may be a bit different of a story getting into a guild. Not saying its impossible, but most guilds have closed off their rectruitment for druids.

Edit: oh. and with you working a lot, expect to spend about 85-95% of your time online relieving someone else of tracking duties. The other 5-15% of your time will be spent actually playing the game.

Alawen Everywhere
06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
meant to be constructive criticism, but a Druid cannot demand a spot in any guild right now, much less ask for one.

There are so many druids right now, find a guild, apply, and hope they accept you. If not, good luck brother. We are quite common. sucks, but druids are too baller.

now, if you were a chanter or a cleric, may be a bit different of a story getting into a guild. Not saying its impossible, but most guilds have closed off their rectruitment for druids.

Edit: oh. and with you working a lot, expect to spend about 85-95% of your time online relieving someone else of tracking duties. The other 5-15% of your time will be spent actually playing the game.

You forgot to mention how glamorous it all is!

[ Tracking ] <-- press here

Taxi
06-28-2010, 04:17 PM
I was in Dark Ascension's feeder guild Pandemonium.

When i was 39 the level req for DA was 40 and they upped it to 46. When i finally dinged to 46 it was already up to 50 and i was informed the apps for druids was closed. Actually they never even bothered to deny my app with a message, its what i could deduct from talking to a couple of DAs. So that gives you an idea of whats waiting for you as a druid.