PDA

View Full Version : Enc charm grinding 52+

bubur
03-27-2013, 09:47 PM
I've been charm grinding 12-52 without incident but now it seems I know only 1 spot that is viable and I am damn bored of it.

Anyone know of any melee mobs/camps/roamers (besides burning wood) that has mobs around 45-50 for charm grinding?

SamwiseRed
03-27-2013, 10:01 PM
u serious? there are a ton of places a chanter can charm lol.

Tecmos Deception
03-27-2013, 10:22 PM
I believe I spent 52-54ish in city of mist. Moat, temple, up top, something like that. All melee, some potential 4-5 pulls, or spots where you get roamer adds, but you can lull the bigger pulls pretty easily and you can break the spawns up on the ramps.

But really you can solo anywhere you find blues. Freeti (except freeti himself), HS ent, KC, probably a lot of lguk is still dark blue.

Essedge
03-27-2013, 10:24 PM
this place called Norrath comes to mind, usually camped though.

SamwiseRed
03-28-2013, 06:17 PM
a chanter really has no limits to where he can charm, thats why i find so puzzling. its not like a druid where he is restricted to animals types only. look around for some charmable mobs and get to work.

bubur
03-28-2013, 09:50 PM
the point of this post is not just to ask where its possible i grind, but where it is tried tested and good. thanks tecmos for your suggestion

i have never been 55+ in the game so i am not familiar with the zones. telling me "there are no limits" is silly. obviously there are limits, such as high MR, casting mobs, mobs that are generally too low in level.. that is why this post exists

telling me go to norrath or that there are a "Ton" of places are free bumps but otherwise not helpful

SamwiseRed
03-28-2013, 10:07 PM
not sure if serious or dumb

Splorf22
03-28-2013, 10:54 PM
obviously there are limits, such as high MR, casting mobs, mobs that are generally too low in level.. that is why this post exists

Samwise is basically, if somewhat trollishly, right. There aren't really any limits. In fact at 51+ caster mobs are some of the best XP; you have infinite mana practically with taps and they'll kill each other much faster than normal mobs.

Swish
03-29-2013, 02:29 PM
CoM is a good idea. Basically grab a cleric buddy (takes away XP penalty), and get him to keep your pet healed, and obviously heal you on charm breaks.

Shit hits hard (~120) so you're not living long without re-runing, duo XP is awesome...and try a duo in Chardok, you'll be surprised how good it is ;)

-Catherin-
04-01-2013, 09:19 PM
efreeti, perma bear pits, and charasis are all good exp grinds for charming. chanters can charm solo pretty much anywhere so for exp im focusing on areas with lower hp mobs and higher zone exp mods for you