PDA

View Full Version : WTT Trading blue plat + items for red plat

Zzoltan
03-16-2013, 04:40 PM
Looking to trade some cash on blue for cash on red. or buy a manastone on red with cash or trades from blue PM if your interested

Zzoltan
03-17-2013, 10:38 AM
c'mon hook a brutha up someone wants to do it. only reason im here trying is because my cousin logged on my account on red while i was away for a year and sold my manastone for cash on blue so someone help me get my stone back!!!

Giovanni
03-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Looking to trade some cash on blue for cash on red. or buy a manastone on red with cash or trades from blue PM if your interested

http://i47.tinypic.com/15s9b8n.jpg

Rettii
03-17-2013, 02:45 PM
not sure if srs or

Zzoltan
03-18-2013, 01:21 PM
so should i assume since u decided to highlight that sentence and repost it someone got the wrong idea? lolz because i would never spend real money on this game like some of you idiots do. its pretty simple actually like i said before. my cousin logged onto my druid and sold my manastone for cash on blue. so when i came back and found out from the gms what he did i took his shit on blue and now i want to trade his stuff on blue and cash on blue. not real money rofl. for a manastone or cash on red99. so whoever bought a manastone from shortiepowah congratz it wasent me hope you enjoy it!

Dhamp
03-18-2013, 01:45 PM
^ that post really hurt your case and didnt help in any way shape or form

Lady_Omelia
03-18-2013, 10:43 PM
it didn't at all, actually.

man, some of you would be right at home in the Gestapo, so quick to judge.