PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Vah Shir language is in game.

Droop
06-21-2010, 09:12 AM
Not a huge deal, but might be a cake fix.

The Vah Shir language is available to train in game. It's my understanding this wasn't an option until Luclin, and thus should be removed.

Toony
06-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Not a huge deal, but might be a cake fix.

The Vah Shir language is available to train in game. It's my understanding this wasn't an option until Luclin, and thus should be removed.

It's part of the (Titanium) client, like a million other things that aren't classic. Hope you're not waiting on them to remove every single trace of non-classic content spread across 8 expansions.

Qaedain
06-21-2010, 10:25 AM
As Toony mentioned, it's something that's built into the Titanium client. The P99 team has no control over that because they cannot legally distribute files that modify the client.

Consider it a dialect of Kerran. ;)

Aeolwind
06-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Well, I could probably rename it.....Let me check this week and I'll see what I can do.

Droop
06-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Every little bit helps Toony ;). That is the goal of this server ya?

and cool, thank you Aeolwind!

Thulghor
09-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Seems a little off that I can lean the Vah Shir language from trainers if we're not going to include Luclin in the expansion lineup. Maybe Kerran would be more appropriate?

Lazortag
09-12-2010, 07:07 PM
I second that - no one will notice anyway.

Omnimorph
09-12-2010, 11:34 PM
On that note... can i have my training point back that i put in vah shir? it seems a waste looking back on it :p

Haynar
09-13-2010, 12:18 AM
I should be able to fix removing it.

I am working on removing bash skill for clerics, so it never shows up at GM trainers. I have that working on my test server perfectly. Now that I have figured out the appropriate values to send to the client, to make skills not appear, it gives me some more flexiblity to make these kind of "classic" fixes.

I am working on skills like Meditate, not being trainable until the appropriate level now.

Its just a matter of doing the same for languages (I hope). Hopefully I can finish up all my testing and get something pushed out for the next big patch.

Haynar

Secrets
09-13-2010, 01:21 AM
I should be able to fix removing it.

I am working on removing bash skill for clerics, so it never shows up at GM trainers. I have that working on my test server perfectly. Now that I have figured out the appropriate values to send to the client, to make skills not appear, it gives me some more flexiblity to make these kind of "classic" fixes.

I am working on skills like Meditate, not being trainable until the appropriate level now.

Its just a matter of doing the same for languages (I hope). Hopefully I can finish up all my testing and get something pushed out for the next big patch.

Haynar

I love you.