PDA

View Full Version : getting connected

Phyliss
03-13-2013, 07:01 PM
ok so i made my proj 199 account made my eqemu account and my login info. im downloading the titanium edition now. so how do i configure titanium to connect to project 1999? first timer here please help. thanks and godbless!

Lyra
03-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Warning Do Not Patch EverQuest Titanium To Live Servers, DON'T CLICK EVERQUEST SHOTCUT.

You won't launch this version of everquest from the EQ shortcut, so if it's on your desktop or in the Start Menu, I would just delete it to make sure you don't do it ( It will cause the game to patch, which breaks the process ).

Now that you have it installed, go here: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651 and do steps 2 - 3 ( You might want to read 4 and 5 just in case you are interested, but it's probably not necessary ).

When you have the EQemu launcher open, it will ask for the directory that you installed Everquest in, so just find it. Also, When you try to launch it will say something like "Hosts file hasn't been patched yet, want to patch it?". You should click Yes to allow it.

Once you're in game, you'll login with the username that you created in Step 2B from the login server. Don't worry about the game being in a weird resolution, once you get in game you can set up the correct resolution. It starts in Windowed mode, you can bring it to full screen by pressing Alt + Enter.